It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO murder civilians in Libya (video from a war zone)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I find it outrageous what they are doing with my tax money with these invasion wars.

There's casualties in any war, currently Libya is one of the places we continuously drops bombs. The propaganda machine paint a picture where things go according to plan and cover up some of the horrible facts, like denying failure strikes that kills innocent.

August 8, 2011 at 11.30 pm Nato bombed 85 civilians and try to cover up the mistake. 32 children, 30 women and 20 men died, none of them where military personal.

Civilians such as children, women and old people is just collateral damage in NATO and the pentagram..... eehh the pentagon. (sorry for stealing that "joke")

This video include one of those covered up failure bombings.
Warning don't watch it if you can't take it theres a few nasty clips in it.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
I find it outrageous what they are doing with my tax money with these invasion wars.

There's casualties in any war, currently Libya is one of the places we continuously drops bombs. The propaganda machine paint a picture where things go according to plan and cover up some of the horrible facts, like denying failure strikes that kills innocent.

August 8, 2011 at 11.30 pm Nato bombed 85 civilians and try to cover up the mistake. 32 children, 30 women and 20 men died, none of them where military personal.

Civilians such as children, women and old people is just collateral damage in NATO and the pentagram..... eehh the pentagon. (sorry for stealing that "joke")

This video include one of those covered up failure bombings.
Warning don't watch it if you can't take it theres a few nasty clips in it.

that is NATO goal,to kill as many civilians as they can. UN and NATO are created because of that,that is their only reason of existens. There is no soldiers in there,only mersonaries hvo cant make difference between man with gun,and woman with baby in hands.F¤%%#" them!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I find this sickening, and the fact that there has been almost nothing about this in the mainstreammedia proves that we are fed lies and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This kind of things are the reason, why we really need a new beginning...it is really sickening to say the least...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There pretty much is no way out, unfortunately, the system has you in debt, which means your caught, and at the systems behest, plain and simple, and any new comer sto the political scene will make to you all the promises in the world, but alas this will come to no avail, the system above the one which we live in is too powerfull, and they know that no matter what they do - they will never be accountable for any of their actions, and whats so amazing about this is that they know that we know, and they know that we cannot do anything, as we are trapped into their creation of debt, and if your out of debt the chances are you are of retirement age and having worked all of your life you jsut succomb to peace in your life..i think i read somewhere that Libya, was free of debt, bank loans were mandatory 0% - their health service was amazing and free and you get help if wish to be a farmer, NOW with this all in mind it goes against the grain of the powers above, god forbid one has control of a state owned central bank, which works for the people, lets change it to a central bank, managed by global bankers who create wealth like monopoly money and then charge you for it, sorry to say but its just a bit too late to do anything, and watch in time the mess coming out of libya, - cia - mi6 - blair government, hague, the french, the brits, war crimes to justify, its just one big pr machine which beleives that war crimes after the event justify the actions, see we got em did we not, well actually you already had them - they did not know this.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Where is your source from which you displayed that external quote? I'd like to think this didn't actually happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the answers.

reply to post by minkykeka

The only thing i owe to any one is my honesty.

I agree that the media and government PR machine sucks. I also have to agree that theres not alot to do about it, we have election 15. September in Denmark but as far as i can see none of the parties polecy is against the current invasion wars. All we get told in the media here is that the rebels almost got total control and that the "Allies" squad still drop their bombs.

To get back to the money issue, I believe Denmark is in some kind of reversed economical problem with our currency growing to strong compared to the Euro. I'm no where near retirement, I don't owe anything and got a decent home and car, it is not like I'm trying to save, last few months my credit started to increase faster than i can explain (not that I'm complaining). I asked ATS for some answers on Denmark's situation here, but so far i didn't get a lot of responce.

reply to post by Terrorist

The quote is from the video clip's, so I didn't think a source was needed. Bet we can find sources to most of the clips in that video if you need em, here is a few I found in my initial google search.

The only members of the international press that reported the damage of the bombings in detail were Russia Today (RT), TeleSUR, Chinese Central Television (CCTV), and independent journalists.

CNN was present taking footage, but essentially released nothing and distorted the facts.(See photos below)source

Libya accuses Nato of 'massacre' - vn.com
NATO Massacres of Civilians Aimed at “Cleansing” the Libyan People’s Resistance - infowars.com

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Without commenting on the rest of the content of the video that whole part about the cameraman avoiding the scene was pure bs. First of all we only see him for a few seconds. Second how do you know that he hasn't already filmed there and how do you know that once he was off camera he didn't film the scene? If he wanted to frame that scene in proper content he could've just as well walked to a proper spot to shoot.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Thats you oppinion, whats your point? Anyways your right about him takeing pictures from other angles, the problem is they were never shown to the public.

NATO bombed 80+ civilians and very few media covered it because many media (once again) ignored reality. Did you know about this or see it in your local media?

The camera man you mention is a CNN camera man, CNN newer brought any pictures or reports on this issue. You can find his name yourself if you find it importent, the above answer to Terrorist actually links to that very same camera man.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My point is that they make a big deal out of totally nothing in that video. They never say anything about him doing his job and the network not using any of it.
I do not follow local or international media. Wheter or not CNN didn't use that stuff or not I'd like to know but the last place I trust for that information is infowars.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I wont argue against you If you truly believe ignoring mass murder on 85 civilians is nothing.

The point of the video in first post is to let you make your own decision, If your intention is to debunk something here do some research.

Don't forget it is the msm's duty to inform the public and they clearly aint doing very good with that. It's proven in many threads on ATS, here is one example. If you want more sources or proff you should search it yourself.
I already provided Terrorist with a quote on where to start that search but I guess you wouldent trust those either. Anyways, I decided to find RT's coverage (1,50 - 2,30), if you want more you do the search.

This one is also from RT and talk about NATO's changed strategy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Now you're just completely ingoring what I said. Let me say it again: "Without commenting on the rest of the content of the video..."
If you have some credible source that this was ignored by media then by all means post it. I wont click on any links that lead to infowars or any other looney hub thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

And how would I prove it was not on CNN?

Only thing that could be proven is that the camera man work for CNN, but I'm done finding sources on this because it's off topic. I agree with you the cameraman is not importent compared to the murders, but if it is true CNN didn't report to the public it's still semi importent. I will repeat myself, it is the msm's duty to inform the public on importent topics, my oppinion is that mass murder of civilians is importent.

The topic is the murders of civilians, not if CNN broadcasted it or not as far as i can read in the header and my initial post.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I would like to try to understand your definition of murder.

Are you saying that this was a deliberate act by NATO...that it was their intention to target and kill innocent civilians?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

The simple answer would be taking a civilians life on purpose, but that doesn't realy cover it..

It's not easy to answer that simple, but it's a good question because I used the word more than once in this thread.

If you end up in a car accident and kill someone, it still was a accident, but if you was under influence of drugs or alcohol the same time i would catagorize it as murder, because you chooce to drink.

I strongly oppose NATO's invasion war strategy.

When Nato chooce to enter Libya, they also agreed to take the concequences of war, part of that is accidently killing civilians. The keyword here is chooce, its not like they have a lot of support from the people they already rule. If NATO didn't work against the voice of the people I would call it casualties of war and not murders, even thou it's the same when we talk about civilian casualties of war.

If you were to blame someone it wouldent be the soldier's but the poleticians who decided to invade Libya or the tactical command who planed the strike.

I'm not sure that covers my oppinion but it's a start.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

It's very much on topic. They make a huge deal out of it in the video. Slow mo replays and all.

new topics

top topics

join