It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Age of Aquarius early? Heres a possible why. (Nibiru)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Since all the doom prophecies i heard about 2012/2011(28 oct) and we entering the "enlightened age" of aquarius after this, i decided to look it up, what it really is supposed to mean.

Here is the source: www.adishakti.org...
and here an excerpt:

What does Age of Aquarius mean?

"What lies ahead for Humanity? With all the problems we have, it's hard to believe our future is bright. Inflation and recession, environmental deterioration, diminishing resources, unrest and oppression in developing countries, and apathy, loneliness and lack of direction in developed ones all combine to severely cloud the horizon...

It may seem fantastic, but the signs in the heavens point to an extraordinary renewal in the years just ahead. If we recall some recent trends, this prospect doesn't seem so outlandish. It wasn't too long ago that we heard about the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, and about the revival of spirit among the new generation. We can still hear the echoes of John Kennedy's call to action and see the vision of Martin Luther King's dream. Before he and his dream were shot down in 1968, he said we as a people "would get to the promised land." The promise seems empty now, yet the planetary cycles support his prophecy. For what we discover when we examine these cycles is compelling evidence that a renaissance and a golden age is right around the corner."

But since it is said that each cycle last aproximately 2160 years, and that our current age (pisces) started around year 6 bce, it should still be 140 odd year to the age of aquarius. So how does this fit into all the 2011/2012 hype and all the other theories? Well, since this date is calculated on how long it normally takes for our rotation to change from mainly pointing to the star sign in question, if this rotation is sped up, the age will come early.

So how could this happen?

After seeing this old (but very enlightening documentary, narrated by james earl jones)

www.disclose.tv...

I finally understood the theory that we may live in a binary star system. It is very probable to say the least.

Well, as seem to be the case, we might have an approaching binary star. If this is the fabled nibiru or whatever name it is attributed, i do not know, but it seems possible, and very probable to be a brown dwarf star since it is very hard to detect(as all brown dwarfs are). Since this star undoubtedly would cause a lot of uncertainties in our rotation and speeding things up so to speak as explained in "The great year" documentary, (maybe by even causing pole shift etc), my theory is that this is indeed what will cause the speed up to happen. And as seems to be the case, and discussed in my previous thread about the nibiru/elenin conspiracy (www.abovetopsecret.com...) it seems this date might indeed come earlier than 2012, namely 28 oct 2011.

So basically what will happen may not be all doom and gloomy, but rather the next age of mankind?
Thoughts?
edit on 4-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The beginning of the Age of Aquarius sort of depends on which astrologist you talk to about it.

Nicholas Campion in The Book of World Horoscopes lists various references from mainly astrological sources for the start of the Age of Aquarius. Based on the research by Nicholas Campion most published material on the subject state that the Age of Aquarius arrived in the 20th century (29 claims), with the 24th century in second place with twelve claimants. Eight researchers claim the Aquarian age will arrive in the 25th century while the 21st, 26th and 27th centuries have seven supporters for each century. Other centuries that have a number of supporters for the beginning of the Aquarian age include: 22nd and 23rd centuries (6 each); 19th century (5); and the 18th century (4).

Surprisingly, if you want to believe in the spritual aspects of the Age of Aquarius, it sort of depends on who you talk to.

Some astrologers believe that the influence of a New Age is experienced before it arrives because of a cuspal effect or Orb of Influence. Other astrologers believe the appearance of Aquarian developments, indicate the actual arrival of the Age of Aquarius.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems the Age of Aquarius is what you want it to be.

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius.
Aquarius.

Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing real.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
*Facepalm* I don't know what to say about this........whatsoever. Nibiru might not even be real and you put it to this ? Oh good lord.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The New Age movement from the pen of Helena Blavatsky to the movies by Peter Joseph are all part of the establishments propaganda.

More on the New Age

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand that to most people right now, and with our current way of materialistic thinking (what is real is what i can touch and see), this is very true. For all my life i have been like this myself, and for the most part still is, so i can clearly see where you are coming from, Phage.

But from what i have learned, the ancients very much believed in the significance of these star signs and events. Maybe they knew something which have been forgotten? This is what entices me to dig deeper.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215
The New Age movement from the pen of Helena Blavatsky to the movies by Peter Joseph are all part of the establishments propaganda.

More on the New Age

So? What has that got to do with this thread? Never even heard of this helena-blavatsky. shoo.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

We do need change. And I mean world wide change. As a species we just cannot continue to live in a materialistic, unbalanced, selfish driven society. I keep asking myself, how long is this going to go on for? When will it end? I feel like the only answer is for some catastrophic event to happen, which would, hopefully, wake us up. Life can be monotonous going about our earthly ways (aside from the few who do drugs, have sex on a regular basis, drink alcohol to cope temporarily with their "problems" or just for leisure, and the ones who party till the sun comes up, I guess y'all are living the life
). But yeah, I just wish that change would hurry up and get here. I can only do so much.
edit on 9/4/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

I know what you mean. And so do alot of people i know.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Heartisblack
*Facepalm* I don't know what to say about this........whatsoever. Nibiru might not even be real and you put it to this ? Oh good lord.

All i see is you facepalming alot and not contributing very much around here. Ever considered going somewhere else?

Do you realise how many of us have heard this # before ? I'm not going to lie about this, all this is, is another face giving me the same # so many of us have heard before. Conspiracy is starting to become a cesspool of undiluted facts, all meshed together.
We all want change and most of us know deep in our hearts that it just isn't coming. No matter what we do, what we say, you either move to the wilderness or you're stuck dealing with it. You can call me negative if you want but most of us are at this hopeless point of not caring, we know people change but nothing ever does. Different song, same tune.

Age of Aquarius isn't coming, madness will for the masses once they figure out we're in the process of economic collapse.Merging facts does not make them come together OP, it mostly just makes a mess for us to wade through.
edit on 4-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am willing to bet that our solar system is actually a binary system. I believe we will all see evidence of Nemesis at some point in the future, I don't know when, but I do believe it will happen inevitably.

If Nibiru is real, it is most likely a planet that orbits the Suns companion star but that is speculative at best. Nibiru's existence not withstanding, I would still put money on Nemesis existing. Does that mean I think that this means impending doom to mankind? That answer would be no, because any orbital pattern that it may have, we likely would have seen since humans could record data, thus, if it has passed before, we survived.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
I am willing to bet that our solar system is actually a binary system. I believe we will all see evidence of Nemesis at some point in the future, I don't know when, but I do believe it will happen inevitably.

If Nibiru is real, it is most likely a planet that orbits the Suns companion star but that is speculative at best. Nibiru's existence not withstanding, I would still put money on Nemesis existing. Does that mean I think that this means impending doom to mankind? That answer would be no, because any orbital pattern that it may have, we likely would have seen since humans could record data, thus, if it has passed before, we survived.

Thank you, Nemesis yes but Nibiru no. How come nobody has seen it ? Don't give me this dwarf star crap, if Nibiru was real I'd be able to look out of my window every day until the world ends and say "#, we're going to die." Plain and simple as that.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

More on the New Age

So? What has that got to do with this thread? Never even heard of this helena-blavatsky. shoo.

She is the nut-case who made up the whole new age thing my friend. It is not ancient knowledge, its 200 or so years old which she claimed to channel from an ascended master. Read the link and that link's sources. Its all quoting her own work as well as Peter Joseph on video denying he had ever heard of her, even though his movie uses quotes from her books that are virtually word for word.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

But from what i have learned, the ancients very much believed in the significance of these star signs and events. Maybe they knew something which have been forgotten? This is what entices me to dig deeper.

Maybe. Or maybe they assigned meanings to things that weren't true due to ignorance, like committing mass murder so that the sun would continue to rise.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Nibiru and Nemesis are just names. What some call a planet, others may call a star. I know this "thing" has lots of names, all depending on what civilization it comes from. I however, believe they are all the same thing.

It is more probable that there is one object that we have not found, than several, after all. And considering the binary star theory... yes it is most probably a star.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

More on the New Age

She is the nut-case who made up the whole new age thing my friend. It is not ancient knowledge, its 200 or so years old which she claimed to channel from an ascended master. Read the link and that link's sources. Its all quoting her own work as well as Peter Joseph on video denying he had ever heard of her, even though his movie uses quotes from her books that are virtually word for word.

Uhm, i have heard about this "new age" movement before, however did not bother to dig any further into it. I had no idea it had anything to do with the age of aquarius. Anyway, consider this post completely unrelated to any of that "New age crap" you refer to.

If you watch that movie "The Great Year" you will understand where i come from. It has to do with the ancients significance in the star signs, ages, kali yuga etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Nibiru and Nemesis are just names. What some call a planet, others may call a star. I know this "thing" has lots of names, all depending on what civilization it comes from. I however, believe they are all the same thing.

It is more probable that there is one object that we have not found, than several, after all. And considering the binary star theory... yes it is most probably a star.

I hate to disagree with you my friend but they are not the same thing. Nemesis is actually a scientifically sound explanation for gravitational oddities that are persistent in the outer planets of our solar system. Nemesis can also be referred too as Planet X in some cases but they are actually the same theoretical celestial body lurking in the outer reaches of our solar system.

Nibiru is a planetary body said to have a very long elliptical orbit around our sun and from this point, there are many speculations.

A. Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, with planets orbiting. - Then actually, if that were the case, It would be Nemesis and Nibiru would orbit it.

B. Nibiru is a rogue planet with a long elliptical orbit. - This is just silly.

C. Nibiru is planet X and for whatever reason decides once every so often to leave the confines of our outer solar system and swings in for a visit to cause havoc on the inner planets. - Also silly.

Nibiru actually has nothing to do with Nemesis outside of the fact that if we did have a binary companion, it could be possible that our companion star did have small to medium size objects in orbit around it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

More on the New Age

Uhm, i have heard about this "new age" movement before, however did not bother to dig any further into it. I had no idea it had anything to do with the age of aquarius. Anyway, consider this post completely unrelated to any of that "New age crap" you refer to.

If you watch that movie "The Great Year" you will understand where i come from. It has to do with the ancients significance in the star signs, ages, kali yuga etc.

Okay, so you where talking about a different age of Aquarius. Peter Joseph refers to it as Astrotheosophy in the Zeitgiest movies. The new age movement founded by Helena Blavatsky refers to a 2000 or so year cycle of the earths view in relation to the astrological star signs.

Zeitgiest has a new age section in it where Peter Joseph attempts to tie many religions together as all tracing back to this ancient belief and he uses a few books as his source but the primary being 'The Christ Conspiracy' which contains a great deal of plagiarism directly from Helena Blavatsky's.

The author of 'The Christ Conspiracy' didn't even bother rewording much of the content as it is repeated (but not referenced) verbatim throughout the work. Take some time to have a read at the origins of The Age of Aquarius and how the UN is involved in all of this. Its really quite chilling.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Names such as Nemesis and Nibiru have specific meanings.

Nemesis - the name given to a celestial object with a 26My highly eccentric orbit. No one believes in this anymore since it was shown that such an orbit is not stable.

Nibiru - A fictional planet invented by Sitchin that has orbital properties that also are not possible.

Are we in a binary system? Probably not. There certainly is no light emitting star close by. Could there be a brown dwarf? That is looking less and less likely as well since neither IRAS or WISE data has revealed such a solar companion.

There might be other planets out there, but those would have orbits that are very far out and never ever come close to the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Very good documentary to watch.

Thank you for posting.

It seems that a lot of comments from people in this thread have been from people who did not sit down and watch the 45 min documentary...

I especially enjoyed the part near the end where they state a high percentage of observable solar systems ARE BINARY if not more....

Another good one was our solar system has to have a speeding up and slowing down as the two stars approach and move away from each other for the years of the precession to be the length of time it is.

The part where they actually show you that the ancients knew the sun was at the center of our solar system WAY before we re acquired that knowledge and the rise and fall of enlightenment is tied to the precession made you think....

What else have we lost..

Thank you for sharing some lost knowledge with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join