It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savages, Enemies of Humanity, Swine, Attack in London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I know they should be protesting somewhere were they can't get noticed. . . .

LoL fight the system in the legally designated areas or go directly to jail
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I wish I could find a thread to teach me how to write without being misunderstood.

MasterGemini,

Do you think I am opposed to protest? You'll note I had nothing to say against the protesters who were outside the entrance to the Proms. It is not difficult to stage a protest that gets press attention and notice, it happens weekly if not daily. I even accept the necessity for violent protest on rare occasion. Was the American revolution a violent protest? But, of course, with violent protest there is little reason to complain about the injury or imprisonment that the protesters might receive. People die in wars.

Do you believe that all protests should be allowed to proceed without the possibility of imprisonment? May I break into your house with a picket sign and go free because I'm protesting? Some protesters should be jailed, a society decides when that line has been crossed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think people are not grasping your point fully, it is not your articulation of message... just the comprehension skills of those reading, aren't in sync with your original style of writing?

I agree they are waging a war against culture by effectively denying their enemies the right to express the music , they live to perform?

It is soul warfare on both the Israeli musicians and the paying audience.

Not dissimilar to Athiests playing Death Metal music at full volume opposite a Mosque in prayer?

The Athiests would know they are wounding the Muslims.

The protestors knew why they targetted a music performance...to attack the soul.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

GREAT rant. And I agree...

Why should a bunch of hooligans be given free rein on the airwaves to have their hooliganism validated with a broadcast? The real story isn’t the broadcast, but the behaviour of the anti-Zionists, which has opened many people’s eyes to their real agenda, and what really drives them.

But I will confess 2 things. 1 - My first thought, before I read the article, was that while classical Western music is indeed beautiful, many other cultures have many other forms of music that are equally, if not more able to transport the soul; and then 2 - I was reminded of a time when I was driving back to Canada after living in California for years, when I got the CBC on the radio - and cried with joy.

Another F&S for you.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Dear soficrow,

Thank you for your great kindness.

Perhaps it's excessively mystic, or too black and white, but I see a battle, perhaps it's been waged from the very start. A battle pitting love against hate, peace versus violence, beauty opposed to ugliness. Yes, there are many forms of inspiring music, and the world has produced truly great art in many forms. But unless one has become blinded, one could never prefer the smoke filled rooms of power brokers to the great music, art, architecture, or poetry. Nor could one mistreat a person instead of trying to lift them up.

My belief is that it is as simple as a war of good versus bad, and if one doesn't know what side he's chosen, it's probably the wrong side.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great post Charles. I think you summed up what is happening to society on a deeper level perfectly. I often wonder if I am crazy when question if other people can see it too, so thank you for your post and giving me some renewed sanity.

There definitely seems to be an undercurrent which is dragging some to the left, and some to the right. I may not always know which side is right or wrong, but I can see a clear split forming.

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by soficrow

Perhaps it's excessively mystic, or too black and white, but I see a battle, perhaps it's been waged from the very start. A battle pitting love against hate, peace versus violence, beauty opposed to ugliness. Yes, there are many forms of inspiring music, and the world has produced truly great art in many forms. But unless one has become blinded, one could never prefer the smoke filled rooms of power brokers to the great music, art, architecture, or poetry. Nor could one mistreat a person instead of trying to lift them up.

That's probably one of the best things I have read here on ATS. S+F

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I wish I could find a thread to teach me how to write without being misunderstood.

For that, you need to stop writing and get into neuromarketing and mind control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join