It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Chance At All That TPTB Will Take Us With Them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Unfortunately, I suspect you are absoultely correct. As much as I would like to believe it isn't a laughing matter, I think it may be to them.

Still, a guy can dream, can't he? Some folks have expressed a preference to take their chances with the disaster/catastrophe and the extended sentiment is they seem to think they will be better off. I have wafted back and forth myself on that point, but if you are right it is a moot one.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

I invite death if the alternative is serving a bunch of sadists. There will likely be wars in those bunkers and who do you think is going to be forced to fight them? If you ever get out of the bunkers, there will be even more wars.

Hiding in bunkers is a stupid idea anyway. You will be crushed to death during an earthquake. A few places in the Bible prophesize that these popular underground hideouts will only result in death for the wealthy and their chosen servants.

I'd much rather take my chances getting exposed to radiation on the surface with the hope of getting super powers.. lol www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why in the world would anyone go voluntary to live under TPTB`s roof anyway? I imagine it would be far worse then death. No point in surviving only to be a prisoner.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mkpetrov

Isn't it the accepted supposition that we already live under TPTB's rules in their control? A possibility, though not a probability, would be that the game field becomes a bit more level in such a scenario. I hope/think it may become more difficult to be controlled in a more confined environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join