It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuakes posible linked to Elenin, including 2.September Earthquake in Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I found some video's made by some dude on youtube.

They link a string of resent earthquakes to comet Elenin (yes another thread to the missing sub forum). These claims cant be confirmed as facts, but still makes i wonder. More about the resent Alaska earthquake here.

The sound on the second video doesn't work proberly, but it got some nice resent pictures of Elenin.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Was elenin not disintegrated by the sun the other day?

I thought it was...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
today puerto rico a 5.earthquake as well.just thinking i should put that in here as well

edit on 3-9-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
actually there has been several today,yesterday and in santo domingo as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

There's a few threads telling that, but they all use the same source. I'm not claiming it's Elenin, but the dude in those videos suggested it could be. Maybe he use pictures a few days old?

reply to post by bumpufirst

Seam's like the number of earthquakes has increased last few years.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
today puerto rico a 5.earthquake as well.just thinking i should put that in here as well

actually there has been several today,yesterday and in santo domingo as well.

Dude, where did you see the Puerto Rico 5.0 ? I'm looking at the Global incident map now, where the # is it ? Give me a link.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This has been discussed in so many threads here in the 2012 forum.

The claims of alignments With Elenin were false. There are many earthquakes a year so many in fact that there is a 5 or better about every day.

The only object associated with quakes is our Moon and then it is related only to a few rare/uncommon types of low intensity quakes.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What makes you believe that? Have you always felt this way? Where is your proof? Do you have any links? (just kidding)

Is it possible that Elenin is not exactly a comet? Could it be an asteroid? A magnetar (aged)? Not kidding.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Was elenin not disintegrated by the sun the other day?

I thought it was...

Poor dear, she just fell and skinned her knee. Nibiru put some ointment on it and sent her back out to play.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Elenin has a small mass. It had very little affect on the asteroids as it passed near them. It is of small size. It acts like a comet including its possible break up. Why would anyone think it is not a comet?

As far as the alignments go, you can check them yourself. I did. If you want to know how many earthquakes there are you can check that as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh well, some one on youtube says it, then it must be legit.

Gullible much?!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Elenin has a small mass. It had very little affect on the asteroids as it passed near them. It is of small size. It acts like a comet including its possible break up. Why would anyone think it is not a comet?

As far as the alignments go, you can check them yourself. I did. If you want to know how many earthquakes there are you can check that as well.

Hard way or easy way? Elenin and Nibiru are the easy way. Sleep on it.---------

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hard way or easy way? Elenin and Nibiru are the easy way. Sleep on it.

What are you talking about?

The fact is that Nibiru is demonstrably false.
The fact is that Elenin is not associated with earthquakes.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hmmm, well as it seems nowdays
All earthquakes that have been occurring on a regular basis in their
typical random happining,.. are now all due to a comet.. and will now have
some connection to any comet that even gets close to this ever changing planet...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't subscribe to the Elinin theory, but then again I don't discount it either. Anything is possible and once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, could very well be the truth. None of us really know what is to come for us tomorrow.

Having said that I still wonder if even though there are those whom claim Elinin is breaking up it could still pose a threat to earth, especially if it's an asteroid and not a comet. The fact that it may have broken up could change the trajectory of the several pieces and put some of them on a collision course for earth or the moon.

This is all just speculation and I really think that earth's population is at a much higher threat from the corrupt world leaders than we are from a celestial catastrophy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
This is all just speculation and I really think that earth's population is at a much higher threat from the corrupt world leaders than we are from a celestial catastrophy.

I agree to that statement.

The video is a collection of many things, which is the reason I wont try to defend the claims more than I did.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There are no alignments of Elenin on Sep 2, the one and only future alignment that will take place is on Sep 25, 2011.
So I don't know what they guy is talking about.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Anything is possible and once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, could very well be the truth. None of us really know what is to come for us tomorrow.

That's not true. Not everything is possible. The sun will not be purple tomorrow. People will not grow a second head tomorrow. Plants will not turn to gold tomorrow.

I believe you are paraphrasing Sherlock Holmes. That notion only works if you have the solution in hand. If you have a list and you do not have the solution on the list and you reduce the list to one item, then you are not picking the solution. It wasn't on the list.

Not everything is possible.

If the comet breaks up into pieces it does not change direction. The pieces are still subject to the gravitational forces of the other masses in the solar system. The difference is that other forces may become more important such as effects of the solar wind and radiation pressure. Particles that are small enough to be noticeably affected by these issues are not a risk. Elenin misses the Earth by 22 million miles. There is no chance of a collision. Remember that when the comet or its pieces pass Earth's orbit it is also above the ecliptic.

top topics

join