It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It's sad when we can't believe anything we hear from our own governments. If I were a betting woman, I would bet a year's salary that this video is closer to the truth than not. Of course, there are those that will be more comfortable claiming that this is propaganda, which it might be, but sometimes there is no comfort in truth.

See also: Libya: Extreme Disinformation

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why do they even have a search engine for ATS?? Lovely watching it for the fourth time thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391
Why do they even have a search engine for ATS?? Lovely watching it for the fourth time thank you

Instead of being rude about it, care to link to those threads? Please, if you're going to act like a mod then at least don't be lazy about it!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by douglas82391

Instead of being rude about it, care to link to those threads? Please, if you're going to act like a mod then at least don't be lazy about it!

BAM!

lol

Thanks for my morning giggle.

Yes, it's here on ATS but you made it so much more entertaining.

edit on 3-9-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that !

Khadaffi nationalized the nation's oil and shared the wealth amongst all of it's citizens which is what a civilized society does for it's people.

Because he kicked out the US/British imposed puppet govt. intended to funnel profits to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers out of Libya years ago, and closed the military bases, he's been a major target by the Rothschilds and the Powers That Be for decades now.

Hopefully the Truth will help to save this sovereign nation before it's too late.
But Censorship is alive and well and most of the media is only promoting the Powers That Be side of things.....since they own the Media.

Speaking of Censorship, is anyone else receiving an error message here on ATS when submitting a reply stating that you are not allowed to post ?

I have received this message 3 times already for threads that are still open which is beyond a random communication link fluke to the ATS servers.

CENSORSHIP only reveals the true colors of those who control this WEB SITE.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I'm glad it was re-posted,I for one haven't seen this video.
One day it will be our turn?It's been our turn for quite some time now,we were indoctrinated a long time ago,what a sad situation.I believe if the Nato forces are defeated it will turn the tide on the plans of these corrupt bankers and politicians.I will pray for the people of Libya.

edit on 3-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

My question is why is it that the Rothchild's are so protected,how is it that there are so many people allowing these criminal elements to do this time and time again,what gives them so much power world wide? It can't be just money,what else is behind them?There has to be more to it.....Who are these Rothchild's really?
edit on 3-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

i LOLED

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

TO LONG TO READ! but i think your wrong gaddif is the next hitler why in gods name would he don anything of the good!!!! hes a muslim and therefor a bad person

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince1of2gold
reply to post by nh_ee

TO LONG TO READ

"i LOLED" Seems you have the infection that is spreading on ATS - but to your credit, you did admit it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

TO LONG AGIAN BUT IT IN ONE WORLD
I MEAN WORD

HELLLL YEAHHH BOY

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thanks again, I am only Human....unfortunately the Troll is only another sponsored sock puppet who I was certain would respond before long.

I don't respond to that level of communication and or belittle myself. My time is valuable.

And I don't live by EGO alone and care not what others say...for it is meaningless and not worth my time or energy.

This is also as to why the ignore feature was removed.

And why censorship is alive and well here.

Thumbs up to you again for posting ...I wish I could say more in support of your video but I have to move on.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

they pay me alot of money mate! idk who gets hurt am on 100 a hour tax free

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There is a lot of information on the Web indicating that the Libyan government was highy corrupt.

Most of the business enterprise has been controlled by Gaddafi and his family.[56] A leaked diplomatic cable describes Libyan economy as "a kleptocracy in which the government — either the al-Qadhafi family itself or its close political allies — has a direct stake in anything worth buying, selling or owning".[57] Gaddafi amassed a vast personal fortune during his 42-year rule.

This Libyan civil war started (so it appears) because of government actions against peaceful protests. There is a lot of documentation and evidence to support that position

Is any of that online evidence true? Or is this civil war just "a Rothchild conspiracy and we should "F*** the UN and NATO", as the video explicitly tells us we should?

Seems like there are some things left out of the video. But maybe the video is dead on correct. I guess I need more info and evidence to build a complete picture.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

It is always best to do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Consider the sources and their motivations.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It is always best to do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Consider the sources and their motivations.

You're absolutely right and because of this I have sorted this video under P for Propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

You're absolutely right and because of this I have sorted this video under P for Propaganda.

No u not...this video has been removed...."by user"

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Perhaps we are all blinded by the trees in the forest.

Take a look at Libya’s assets and accounts in “foreign” countries.

If Kaddafi was such an “all for me and none for all” type guy, why would he be transferring all that wealth out of Libya and into the hives of TPTB for the last 40 years.?

The fact is Kaddafi is an installed leader just like most, a mid-level agent of TPTB, inc.

TPTB gave him an option to exercise and he took the deal when he took over the CEO job of Libya, Inc.
He will retire will plenty of benefits at an undisclosed location of course. His trial and/or death will be fabricated with a double, as was Saddam Hussein’s and others.

An article from last March has a partial list of “investments” controlled by the Libyan Investment Authority (LIA), and “investments” owned by the Libyan central bank.

The Libyan Investment Authority was, oddly enough, recently formed in 2006…. Hmmm?

The LIA, Libya's largest store of oil savings, controls about US$64 billion (Dh235.06bn) of assets. [color=limegreen]It owns 3 per cent of Pearson, the publisher of the Financial Times, and 7.5 per cent of Juventus Football Club, according to regulatory disclosures in November. It also has 2.6 per cent of UniCredit, one of Italy's largest banks, and 2 per cent of Finmeccanica, an Italian conglomerate.

Any freeze on those assets could further restrain the regime from using financial muscle to quash the popular uprising.

Pearson said yesterday the LIA's 3.27 per cent holding was "effectively frozen", as its lawyers advised that the shares were subject to UN and UK sanctions. The company has told the LIA that it "will not register any transfer or pay any dividend in respect of the shares until further notice".

Other government institutions also boast big foreign holdings. [color=limegreen]The Libyan central bank owns an additional 4 per cent of UniCredit, plus almost 60 per cent of Bahrain's Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) and 14.45 per cent of Arab Insurance Group in Bahrain.
ABC said on Monday it had not been affected by the global asset freezes. World divided on what Libyan assets to freeze .. Mar 2, 2011

Stop and think how many $100’s of Billions has gone to TPTB holding tanks since 1969 !!$
$!!

Current assets frozen are between $50 Billion and $100 Billion !!!

Now that NATO has just about destroyed most of Libya’s infrastructures, the next move is to award all the rebuilding contracts and continue the exploitations of resources at a faster rate than before, since all new equipment will soon be in use.

The ancient merchant/business/banking elites have been in business for 1000’s of years.

The life of Corporations continues on regardless of who dies !

And Now They Meet to Decide the Fate of the Spoils !

edit on Sep-09-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Arab Banking Corporation is a worldwide bank !

Branches all over the place.

Welcome to ABC's home page

Who are we?

Arab Banking Corporation, popularly known as ABC, is an international Universal bank headquartered in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. Our network spreads over 22 countries in the MENA and GCC, Europe, the Americas and Asia.
ABC, founded in 1980, is listed on the Bahrain stock exchange and [color=limegreen]our major shareholders are the Central Bank of Libya and Kuwait Investment Authority.
ABC is a leader in Trade Finance, Treasury, Project & Structured Finance, Syndications, Corporate & Institutional Banking as well as Islamic Banking. We are also expanding our retail network in the MENA region.

Arab Banking Corporation

I wonder if the London/Rothschild connection is plugged in ?

and guess what else ?

they dabble in INTEREST RATES $$
$$

www.arabbanking.com...

ABC provides a full range of interest rate derivative products across all major rate indices (LIBOR, Treasuries etc). The basic products include:

Swaps
Swaptions
Caps & Floors
Collars
Forward Rate Agreements
Spread locks
Cross Currency Swaps
Exotic Options

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Libya-Owned Arab Banking Corp.

Drew at Least $5 Billion From Fed in Crisis

WHAT A BOMBSHELL !!!

Better than a NATO airstrike I might say outloud !!

WHeeeeewwww...

from April 2011 article

Arab Banking Corp., the lender part- owned by the Central Bank of Libya, used a New York branch to get 73 loans from the U.S. Federal Reserve in the 18 months after Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. collapsed.

The bank, then 29 percent-owned by the Libyan state, had aggregate borrowings in that period of $35 billion -- while the largest single loan amount outstanding was $1.2 billion in July 2009, according to Fed data released yesterday. In October 2008, when lending to financial institutions by the central bank’s so- called discount window peaked at $111 billion, Arab Banking took repeated loans totaling more than $2 billion.

Libya-Owned Arab Banking Corp. Drew at Least $5 Billion From Fed in Crisis

What ELSE don't we know ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join