It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS puff piece on Muslims football team is perplexing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What are all of the Marxists going to do when the Muslim hordes over run Europe? Do they think they will be left to live peacefully by these people? The fact is they will be beheaded as infidels

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I wonder what might happen if one of the Muslim players, after making a touchdown, were to give a shout out to a dead friend? Penalty, or no penalty?

/TOA

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

What are all of the Marxists going to do when the Muslim hordes over run Europe? Do they think they will be left to live peacefully by these people? The fact is they will be beheaded as infidels.

Oh, you know that for sure? Muslim hordes? Really? Marxists? Are you serious? Beheaded as infidels? Oh for cripes sake.

Looks like someone needs to turn off the right wing media for a while. Time to come back to reality my friend, it misses you.

You do know that tolerance of other cultures doesn't mean you have to believe in what the other culture does right?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Oh, you know that for sure? Muslim hordes? Really? Marxists? Are you serious? Beheaded as infidels? Oh for cripes sake.

Looks like someone needs to turn off the right wing media for a while. Time to come back to reality my friend, it misses you.

You do know that tolerance of other cultures doesn't mean you have to believe in what the other culture does right?

Dude, every single one of your posts reads like it came from some left wing political site. All you do is whine and fear monger about "conservatives" and the tea party. Where do you get off lecturering others on tolerances for other cultures, when you yourself are quite bigoted against people and groups you don't agree with? It's another case of "its different when liberals do it" I guess?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join