It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans Die From Intestinal Illnesses Than From Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I want to add, although i'm no longer Religious.. I will say that the Hebrews/Jews did
hold the knowlege that washing your hands was essential before other races knew this
and, this was withheld from other races on purpose, although it is the truth. They also
stated that eating pork was unsanitary. And after having a pet put down, it really makes
you see how horrid it is. I think the Egyptians would have gone mad knowing what certain
other races did with Cats ...

We need Protein, that is uncontested, however there are other ways to get that including
Air. I recently found out that the air we breathe gives us Protein, which makes me wonder
further why the Elites would want to damage that as well. You may know from my Signature
i don't believe this place is real, its as the ancients said, Maya, which is Illusional but if you
take a look into the link i have written by Bryan Kemila, it will probably blow your mind many
times over.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
btw, thankyou for being so open minded, i am totally enjoying this thread!

also, this vid you posted is spot on, morality evil and hateful seems to be the

new 'thing to be'. People are becoming decencitized from what is naturally good

for the whole of man. There is no wisdom in these things anymore, but i do believe

it's coming to an end, People are fed up.
edit on 3-9-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
I want to add, although i'm no longer Religious.. I will say that the Hebrews/Jews did
hold the knowlege that washing your hands was essential before other races knew this
and, this was withheld from other races on purpose, although it is the truth. They also
stated that eating pork was unsanitary. And after having a pet put down, it really makes
you see how horrid it is. I think the Egyptians would have gone mad knowing what certain
other races did with Cats ...

We need Protein, that is uncontested, however there are other ways to get that including
Air. I recently found out that the air we breathe gives us Protein, which makes me wonder
further why the Elites would want to damage that as well. You may know from my Signature
i don't believe this place is real, its as the ancients said, Maya, which is Illusional but if you
take a look into the link i have written by Bryan Kemila, it will probably blow your mind many
times over.

Definitely, some countries keep chickens as pets something we eat constantly. When i think about eating my dog or my cat it gives me nothing but repulsion but in some places its as natural to eat as cow. That in mind eating anything with conscience thoughts is like me eating my dog. Its sickening.....

And amazing we get protein from air? that's even more reason to stop polluting the air.

Thank you, i pride myself in being open minded.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Terrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrion

I know, it makes me ill too, it's wrong and it's against human nature.

Here is something you may or may not be familiar with i posted a

while ago. I think you'll find it interesting as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The video you posted is really hard to watch omg.... It's evil to the ninth degree....

I can't stand this place it's vile..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

I will read it now
but no im not familiar with it i just discovered this amazing site on my birthday 3 days ago

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrion

Did you really? that's so cool~ ha~ btw happy b-day!

I will add this guy is good but i will disagree with the Soy thing, maybe he need
a refresher on that book
actually soy will slowly kill people. eggs i will eat only
if they're treated humanely. Oh and tofu, there's something about tofu as well i'll
have to find it, wont eat tofu. Let me find that and post it for you.

Note: i prefer to use something other than google now because they seem to
moderate the results.

Note: look into Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, it reverses Alzteimers and it
is equivalent, the good stuff only, to Mothers Milk which is essential and
absolutely Vital to a babys health.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by Terrion

Did you really? that's so cool~ ha~ btw happy b-day!

I will add this guy is good but i will disagree with the Soy thing, maybe he need
a refresher on that book
actually soy will slowly kill people. eggs i will eat only
if they're treated humanely. Oh and tofu, there's something about tofu as well i'll
have to find it, wont eat tofu. Let me find that and post it for you.

Note: i prefer to use something other than google now because they seem to
moderate the results.

Note: look into Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, it reverses Alzteimers and it
is equivalent, the good stuff only, to Mothers Milk which is essential and
absolutely Vital to a babys health.

Thanks!

Google is controlled by the gov im not surprised its that moderated.
and im very interested to hear about whats inside tofu.
What is it in the oil that reverses the Alzteimers?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrion

Thanks!

Google is controlled by the gov im not surprised its that moderated.
and im very interested to hear about whats inside tofu.
What is it in the oil that reverses the Alzteimers?

This is a wonderful Video take a look at this!
Mothers Milk has Colostrum and is equivalent
to what is contained in Coconut Oil, and it reverses
aging and induces healing as well. I have recently begun
using this and it's amazing.

Dr. Newport's effective work on memory loss and Alzheimer's with coconut oil- Part IV

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Wow that's truly amazing. what is the expense and availability of the oil? id like to get my hands on some for sure.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Wow that's truly amazing. what is the expense and availability of the oil? id like to get my hands on some for sure.

Tell you what, ,give me a few hrs my brain is shorting out and i just cant remember the name of
it but i will post the best of the best you can buy. I paid 80.00 for a litre of it, and it's lasted me over a month
now but there is another company, a family company that is tops, and it's 100% pure and run by people
with very high morals, i think you'll like all three though.

Note: Don't buy the supermarket version, i made that mistake.. Their coconut oil is purely for profit
which is why it's dirt cheap and doesnt work. Most of the marketable oils are made with water and
aren't made correctly like the true Islanders in the Phillipines would make it, also the good stuff is
made with Non Monsanto stock, no modified crap.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrion

Not supprised.

More people got killed by falling trees than terror in my country and we dont have a lot of forest

...should we make a "war against tree's" instead of participating in the current "war of terror"

.....Such comparing just show how stupid that war is.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
And you know what creates terrorism? Poverty.

And you know what the bailed out banks are doing? Making sure everyone is poor.

Making money off middle-class = destroying middle-class = more crime and terrorism = more $$$ in defense industry-police state industry = more killing-jailing of civilians = more terrorism = more defense industry = more killing of civilians = more terrorism = repeat till everyone is dead or in jail and you have all the money and power in the world.

If only ``real terrorists`` were smart and went for the big guys instead of blowing up some innocent people...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrion

Terrorism is NOT a threat.

Foodborne illness IS a threat. Actually, it's a HUGE threat. But the global food production industry does not want us to know that. So they create boogeymen like terrorists to distract our attention.

Good catch. S&F&

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just thought I would add my two cents here. I've looked around enough on the net, listened to a lot of people, read many papers and even worked in the natural foods area for a couple of years. Now, I'm no expert, but I have NO fear of terrorism but I do fear my food.

I know, it's useless words on the net from a stranger, but that's the way I see it. Agree, disagree, flame me, I care not.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Its all fear mongering. Fear of the "black eyed turbaned man" we have all heard about. In my opinion its an effort to keep people in fear. Fear is Control.
www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Before you get to worked up history of 1100'sAD says the "Black Eyed Turbaned Man" Nearly conquered the world.They are approaching voting power in Europe and soon will have a voting minority in USA...you might think I am a kind of Bigot, but no,I just see it happening all around me. America is "Falling" but by a very silent movement.
As far as food born illness goes, I have noticed that when a couple of people die from ecoli the experts flock to the likes of "Coast to Coast Am" and tell "scar" all who will listen that there is an evil plot to remove population with corrupt food. what I eat is "My Choice" and so is what I grow

edit on 3-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If the bugs ever start saying that Im goona be killed if I dont start worshipping the way they do,Ill be aware of them the way I am of radical moslems....but right now,as far as I know,the food borne pathogens dont have a directive from their allah telling them I am an infidel....apples and oranges

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrion

Intestinal Illnesses, I'm no doctor but I'd say that term covers A LOT of different disorders and diseases none of which are doing any intentional killing. Terrorists on the other hand have an ideology, a purpose, and are intent on killing. I'm not one for fear-mongering but I'd say Infowars has absolutely NO POINT here. For the record I actually am more concerned about intestinal illness then about international terrorism but then I'm not in a position of political power and am not living in an area of any strategic significance.

Lightning kills more people annually than shark attacks but my guess is when you're in the water on a bright sunny day you're more worried about the sharks.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Most obese people I know, don't even realize they can purchase food from local growers. They think they can only buy organic from the health food stores. Their logic is that its cheaper to buy off the dollar menu at mcdonalds, than to purchase healthy foods at the store. That is also probably why you see so many more obese people with food stamps. Ever go to the grocery store and see what they buy? Unhealthy food is cheap, easy, and requires less work than cooking a healthy organic meal. We are a poor, fat, unhealthy group of leaches. As long as people get their comfort foods and their television shows they are happy being blind and lied to. Unfortunately, it makes it more difficult for people like me to make friends around here.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please delete double post. no idea why.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Violetshy because: dumb posting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join