It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballsey CEO stands behind his product.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, if this doesn't prove to people that his product works, I guess nothing will.

The CEO of a bulletproof glass company allowed a "disgruntled" employee to take a few shots at him from close range with an AK 47 to prove that his product was effective.

TX CEO Has Coworker Shoot AK-47 at Him to Prove Bulletproof Glass Works!

This is one CEO who stands behind his product — literally. And he’s got the video of an AK-47 firing three rounds at his face to prove it.

To demonstrate the capabilities of his bulletproof (technically bullet “resistant”) windshield glass, Texas Armoring Corporation CEO Trent Kimball gave his product a live fire test, placing himself behind a sheet of his company’s specialized glass while an associate fired a salvo right at him.

The Blaze

I don't think I would have the balls to do a stunt like that, no matter how much faith I had in my product.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

simply awesome. i'm sure my fictional TV hero Michael Westen approves.

hopefully this is the start of a trend. i look forward to the top brass of many corporations volunteering to be shot at with high-powered weaponry. heheheh

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that his product faired better than the guy who put his social security number on semis and television to prove that his identity theft service would prevent identity theft....IT DIDN'T. His identity was stolen! (13 times!)
www.wired.com...

Apparently, when you publish your Social Security number prominently on your website and billboards, people take it as an invitation to steal your identity. LifeLock CEO Todd Davis, whose number is displayed in the company’s ubiquitous advertisements, has by now learned that lesson. He’s been a victim of identity theft at least 13 times, according to the Phoenix New Times. That’s 12 more times than has previously been known.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Pretty cool windshield.
Do you think it would still hold up if he shot it in the same spot more than once?
I mean, it still did a hefty amount of damage to the windshield.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The days of true entrepreneurs have not ended!

Walkin the Talk Biatch!
-doode behind the glass
edit on 2-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wonder how they chose the luck guy who got to shoot at his boss?

In the places I've worked at, it would have probably started a brawl with everyone wanting to take a shot at the boss.

top topics

join