It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory for the small firm that brought to you INSIDE JOB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WOW, and who would have thought that the two companies that started this incredible lawsuit were the same two companies that were hit the hardest!

Retaliation for not being bailed out?

Jealousy for having to stand at the sidelines while all the others laugh away to the bank?

Or just plain old greed, noticing a demographic would jump behind the bandwagon singing songs of praise and glory trying to make light of the horrible situation that is?

I present to you two solid crooked companies (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) trying to dip their hands into the cookie jar one last time for that resilient golden chunk!

Government goes after Financial firms over losses

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So my point is this, Did the two companies knowingly commit to any illegal activities or were they shunned out from the bail outs and forced to declare bankruptcy because they did not play along with what was going on?

Secondly, did the firm that brought us Inside Job get their information from employees and executives at the two companies to be able to release such a detailed documentary highlighting all the illegal activities?

Maybe the whole title of the movie was a catch 22 but referring to Freddie mac and Fannie mae's secret involvement and not the illegal activities from within the industry that were exposed?

I am highly content right now as this procedure finally gets underway!

One tip for the United States people: You should be asking all the executives involved in the scandal to repay your losses with their massive trillion dollar bonus money, properties/ assets, portfolios and common stock and be left broke on the street without any future jobs in any financial industry sector, instead of jail time. Let them feel how you felt!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Amen to both posts!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Big time on the internet and made all the major news cause I did hear this happened.
www.google.com...
The link should work as the summaries are all the same.

Asset based securities just another Big Lie.
Lets sell houses to people with no chance to pay, we keep the
houses and sell again. Win win situation.Bunch the equity together
and sell on the market with an AGI insurance risk management plan.

Tell Bush not to go without bailing out the economy falling like the
twin towers. Tell Obama go with the football for the TD, touchdown,
we messed up on the play.

In not so accomplished terms but try.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Aside from the individuals who posted (thank you), this thread has received no attention?

I am truly surprised because I am sure most individuals here on ATS were either affected or knew someone who was affected by this huge incorporated scam.

I was hoping that people would finally be happy that justice seems to have gotten under way and in one of the most shocking ways. From one of the only massive companies that did not get bailed out. Which just posses so many questions in mind, the biggest question being, FM and FM either knew about this whole turn down from the get go or they are now bluffing.

Either way, you ATSers seem to care more about paranoid delusions of Grey aliens then you do about your own people. That is again why you are in the # storm you find yourselves in, and you know what, the machine will charge right on through this as if nothing ever happened while you all passively sit back watch from the sidelines.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No one is involved in the housing business on ATS.
And there is nothing conspiratorial about good business practices.
It got Joe Kennedy to be the first head of the SEC.
Some master mind will be appointed to head some program in
government expansionism to prevent Asset Based Securities from
ever causing us a problem again at the expense of more government
jobs.

new topics

top topics

join