It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will not reveal entire jobs plan next week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is he up to now? According to Ed Henry and Peter Barnes of Fox News, Obama will not reveal his entire jobs plan in his scheduled speech next week.

Word is, the plan is weak and he wants to lower expectations on it's hoped for success.

–In what could be a way of lowering expectations for next Thursday’s big economic speech, aides to President Obama are privately spreading word that he will not present his entire jobs plan in his address to a Joint Session of Congress.

–Aides say Thursday’s speech will be part of a bigger plan the White House will roll out throughout the fall with the President hitting the road for speeches and town hall appearances. Aides have already confirmed that Obama will be traveling to California, Colorado, and Washington state for one three-day swing later this month that will include economic events as well as some fundraising.

Jobs Plan - NOT

Oh yeah, the never ending fundraiser.:shk:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The US economy created no jobs and the unemployment rate held steadily higher at 9.1 percent in August, fueling concerns that the US is heading for another recession.

source

This may have something to do with it. Just maybe....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
fundraising for... what exactly? isnt that what we have taxes for? i sure hope he isnt fundraising for a campaign... that would be unethical.

Im sure the traveling has nothing to do with his 2012 campaign, and he will be only focused on his job.

[/sarcasm]

thats like me looking on monster.com for a job (in his case, the same job) while on the clock with tasks becomming overdue.

Way to govern Ubaaama!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

You mean Maccas is not hiring until 2012?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You mean Maccas is not hiring until 2012?

Maccas is Aussie for Mickey D's, right?

I remember that trick! Hire 50K in return for an Obamacare waiver. Make the unemployment numbers look better, if only for one month...

edit on 2-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
obams job plan is:

blame bush blame the gop and everything else and then to spend more money just like the 1st stimulus that was suppose to create jobs but only bailed out unions.

from what i have heard is obama is creating :"another bank the infrastructure bank" and print more money that will bail out unions agian that wont create jobs that will take decades of planning and deliever nothing.

just like stimulus 1.0 and then create another government department of "jobs"

he doesnt have a clue.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yep. To do that, he will need to create green jobs, repair the nation's infrastructure, and Stimulus N+1. All of them union staffed, of course.

That's why he wants to reveal his 'plan' piece by piece, in conjunction with his trip across America. That way, he can say one thing in Detroit, and the opposite thing in Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

you know that reminds me of a state highway near where i live

the local city became big enough and had enough money to refurbish their main strip the only problem was

the state owned it for decades and it fell in disrepair and state funds went to the bigger kids on the block

once the state let go that land the city took over and it was fixed better than ever and bigger.

thats what happens when government state or federal gets the hell out of the way.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The dude has no plan.

He's too busy getting his campaign funding and collecting bribes from big business and wall street to worry about getting this country in gear.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Can't argue with that.
The biggest battle is wresting control from the feds, the rest is relatively easy. The way the feds hold grant money over the states to force them to comply is sickening. Makes me angry.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Question is will you or any of the readers here at ATS, vote for a President who has no jobs plan or will he do a Blame game, and will all of you go running for obama welfare to re-elect him, if the jobs are for Union only workers, what then, he stated construction jobs. (hint, hint) What benifits will get cut, to fund this.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

When is Enough, Enough look at your state the town you live in, how many people can't post there feelings on this subject--- Peace

top topics

join