It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official ... we're all safe ... Fukushima released ONLY 10% radiation compared to Chernobyl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
reply to post by tauristercus

I like Jeff Rense's coverage of the Fukushima nuclear disaster...every day there is at least 3-4 damning articles.

www.rense.com...

Yeah, that completely verified, peer reviewed journal that cites its sources said it's true, so it must be! Nevermind the people who are actually educated on these matters and have things like evidence to back their claims. They're just crazy Japanese imperialists in London.

Grow up guys, at least children are only afraid of the monsters under their bed...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Okay well once again, I had read a post on here, and was like OMG....It read the radiation was like 37times worse than the bombs in WW2 and getting worse...so my bad for not looking into it....here is a challenge for ats...people that post things they KNOW are not true should be band..I personally think that people that post crap should not be able to post again...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
No words just...

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't believe it for one second. They just don't want to lose the little grip they have left over the Japanese people. They wont start telling the truth until humans start growing third arms and spitting acid.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Downgrading a real danger for PR reasons is a crime
worst then any fearmongering

This thread is now criminal

edit on 9/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

"We've got to stop these sorts of reports coming out, because they are really upsetting the Japanese population," says Gerry Thomas at Imperial College London

I especially love this part. As if it isn't their own false reports that would be "upsetting the Japanese population."

Cheers,
Strype

edit on 3-9-2011 by Strype because: sp

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi, well this is nice, let’s just move along; everything is ok let the Japanese economy rebound no serious radiation has been leaked.

Well.....if no serious radiation has been leaked, why do Geiger counters close to and near the power plant continuously tip the scale?

Why is Japanese produce seen to be unfit to eat even by the Japanese people growing it?

Why are Japanese school children going to school with fire proof head wraps and masks?

Seems like all the evidence points in the opposite direction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33318baddcee.jpg[/atsimg]

SS

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Thats fantastic news.

After all everyone was saying it was worse!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So - now we know, not enough radiation to worry about, in fact, now we also know that radiation is good for us they've done us a favour. The world is a healthier place because of Fukushima. Thanks guys.!

Think how lucky we are - we now not only enjoy a diet of GM food, but' radiated GM food, and radiated medicated water. Soon we won't need health services any more, they are taking such good care of our health.!

Who'd a thunk it!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Nice Post! My thoughts on this are that Japan isn't co-operating with certain Elites and
they aren't happy about it. They seem to and always have, had a dislike for Japan.

Their Technology is Superior, they seem healthier than a lot of countries, they eat
so much fish they don't have the lack of Nutrition and Iodine in their blood that
other Westernized countries have, and, they seem more content.

But if people really think about it, everyone on this planet 'think' and thoughts create
matter. It appears that they 'the elites' running this planet want people to turn into
fearful mindless humans who can't think for themselves unless the FDA has something
to contribute, which is almost always negative and unproductive. People are as free and
powerful as they 'think' they are, and can achieve awareness simply by observing what's
really happening rather than what the media is feeding them to believe is real.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

Yeah, that completely verified, peer reviewed journal that cites its sources said it's true, so it must be! Nevermind the people who are actually educated on these matters and have things like evidence to back their claims. They're just crazy Japanese imperialists in London.

Grow up guys, at least children are only afraid of the monsters under their bed...

well the same could be said about the "journal" linked in the op. newscientist.com is about as credible regarding actual science as kotaku.com, or engadget.com.

popsci for example would be a more reliable source.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Here's a fun question for all the worry-warts here.

How many deaths can be verifiably linked to the Chernobyl incident aside for the immediate casualties of the first responders etc.

(answer: 0)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The disaster may have been terrible..

...but these are the Japanese we're talking about here.

Having survived 2 nuclear weapon drops and whatnot ,
one would think they of all people could handle this situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yea, and YOU PEOPLE who keep asking questions or expressing worry... Stop it, stop it right now! The disaster is over and contained.

Don't you know Radiation is good for you, move along now. Move along I say.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Wow, I guess they think people will swallow anything that they dangle in front of them.

There are plenty of suckers out there, but for this matter, I'm not one of them!

Well to be fair, what about the suckers who fall for the scaremongering?

Truth is you can't trust anyone. And if it bothers people or if they really care they should do something about it instead of blaming everyone and complaining on the internet, they should do something about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

You seem to forget that Daaichi is sitting right under the jet-stream, which moves towards the east, TOWARDS NORTH AMERICA and away from China and Korea. It is my opinion that the effect on those two nations would be negligable.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Hi, well this is nice, let’s just move along; everything is ok let the Japanese economy rebound no serious radiation has been leaked.

Well.....if no serious radiation has been leaked, why do Geiger counters close to and near the power plant continuously tip the scale?

Why is Japanese produce seen to be unfit to eat even by the Japanese people growing it?

Why are Japanese school children going to school with fire proof head wraps and masks?

Seems like all the evidence points in the opposite direction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33318baddcee.jpg[/atsimg]

SS

Well I don't know if this "study" is the truth or not but they don't deny radiation leakages so they don't deny that's its still a health hazard, but from this "study" its not as serious as chernobyl.

In other words its like losing your foot instead of your whole leg. Meaning its bad but not the worst.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This guy sums up 'official' credibility for me...

“If you are smiling, you will not have any radiation effect.“

Surely, you must be mistaken Doctor......I'm not mistaken, and don't call me Shirley.

Makes me wonder though, is he saying these things because he has no choice?(Fear of reprisal, threats)
Maybe he's hoping ludicrous statements will cause people to read between the lines and get the hell away from the radiation as best they can?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

Here's a fun question for all the worry-warts here.

How many deaths can be verifiably linked to the Chernobyl incident aside for the immediate casualties of the first responders etc.

(answer: 0)

I really would like to send you to the Children Cancer Hospital in Kiev!
Just for a educational purpose!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Ok, we can all stop worrying and scaremongering that Japan specifically, and the world in general, have been and will continue to be, contaminated with high levels of radioactive material released from the damaged Fukushima reactors.
Apparently in a report just released by Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency, we now have the "official word" and "guarantee" that there has been NO large scale release of radioactive materials to contaminate the Japanese landscape and it's people.

According to the New Scientist

Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency report that the release of radioactivity from Fukushima is about 10 per cent that of Chernobyl.

Also, scaremongers of the world (surely they're not referring to us here at ATS ?
) have been asked to cease and desist with all the predictions of calamity and doom about to befall the Japanese people ... apparently because it's "upsetting" them !

"We've got to stop these sorts of reports coming out, because they are really upsetting the Japanese population," says Gerry Thomas at Imperial College London

Well, that's good enough for me and I can now stop worrying because Japanese researchers have all the facts and done all the research to show there's no problem at all with multiple reactor meltdowns !

Japanese researchers attending the meeting are upset, she adds. "They're saying: 'Please tell the truth, because no one believes us'."

Yeah ... sure ... I believe you

edit on 2/9/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/9/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

TEPCO: [with a small wave of their hand] You don't need to recognize these problems.
Humans: We don't need to recognize these problems.
TEPCO: These aren't the reactor meltdowns you're looking for.
Humans: These aren't the reactor meltdowns we're looking for.
TEPCO: You can go about your business.
Humans: We can go about our business.
TEPCO: Move along.
Humans: Move along... move along.

But since I do not know anything about this accident for a fact, I reserve my self for any possible errors in my statement

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join