It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four-year-old wears breast padding in pageant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Please excuse me, this is not the kind of subject that I normally post here on ATS. I was completely sickened by the footage that I was confronted with on the web this morning while trying to eat my breakfast cereal.....

The film footage is about a woman and her four year old daughter who wears false breasts and buttock enhancers when performing in beauty pageants....

Surely the beauty of a child is their natural beauty, not the fake beauty that certain stupid and pathetic parents try to force upon their children just to win bit of cash and some stupid trophy.

I really believe that a STOP should be put to these stupid ridiculous pageant shows. Parents are using their children as toys or animals, just for their own enjoyment. Maybe some children do enjoy being in beauty competitions, but there is no need to smother their faces with makeup, wigs and false breasts and buttocks. Why on earth can't they just go on stage in their natural beauty, just wearing a pretty dress and shoes?.

Here in certain towns and villages in the UK, there are Summer fayres where local girls will stand on the stage and then one of them crowned the annual 'Beauty Queen', which is done quite lighthearted and in a fun way.

I don't really know what else to say about this, BUT SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE TO STOP THIS SICKNESS.............

Below is the quote from the website, followed by a short video about the young girl concerned..

A US mum has defended her decision to dress her four-year-old daughter in fake breasts and a padded bottom in a bid to win a beauty pageant.

Lindsay Jackson sparked outrage in the US after yesterday appearing on Toddlers and Tiaras, a reality TV show which follows young beauty pageant contenders, with her daughter Maddy.

Maddy appeared on the show as a mini Dolly Parton, clad in a tight-fitting Lycra catsuit with a fake hourglass figure.

Although the enhancements angered some viewers, Ms Jackson has told the US Today show the costume was usually a hit with pageant judges.

"When she wears the fake boobs and fake butt it's an added bonus. It's really funny when she comes out and stage and everyone thinks it's hysterical," she said.

"Because they all of a sudden realise that not only is she Dolly, she has the enhancements just like Dolly has.

"We tend to score really well all the way around from almost everybody."

Stylist Michael Booth appeared on a clip from the show asking Maddy if she liked wearing the fake "boobies".

Maddy said yes, but Mr Booth told her she would look just as cute without them.

"I wasn't a big fan of the outfit with the boobs," he said later.

"She's very young, but hopefully the judges will perceive it in good taste."

news.ninemsn.com.au... -breast-bottom-padding

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This an outrage!!!!! That mother doesn't deserve to be a mother! That child will grow up believing that she has to be fake and beautiful at all costs. Not a good thing for anyone's self image!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is the sick outcome of a society driven by sexuality and perversion.

The current generation and their children will be the end of moral standards as we know it.

Let's be glad that we of higher intelligence can point to these monsters and tell our own children that 'that' is how the other side lives.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
This an outrage!!!!! That mother doesn't deserve to be a mother! That child will grow up believing that she has to be fake and beautiful at all costs. Not a good thing for anyone's self image!

Completely agree Night Star,

Can there ever be more proof of mental abuse than this?

Like I said at the opening of the thread, this kind of abuse should be stopped now for the sake of the child who doesn't even know what the hell they are doing yet. Just a case of sad indoctrination from the mother to the child....

So angry about this.............

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
This is the sick outcome of a society driven by sexuality and perversion.

The current generation and their children will be the end of moral standards as we know it.

Let's be glad that we of higher intelligence can point to these monsters and tell our own children that 'that' is how the other side lives.

Yeah Unrealised,

This is the way the sad world is going, anything to get noticed and maybe even make a bit of cash on the way.....as you say, perversion...........

I can't even get to grips why any person with any brains can see any good in this kind of behaviour, especially from a parent to a child.....

very sad indeed.............

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow I didn't realize 4 yr olds were supposed to have breasts at all.... WTH is wrong with these people? I still believe the judges of these pageants are mostly pedos so it probably would give her the upper hand..... People are seriously sick in the head, hopefully someday they outlaw these toddler pageants.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Wow I didn't realize 4 yr olds were supposed to have breasts at all.... WTH is wrong with these people? I still believe the judges of these pageants are mostly pedos so it probably would give her the upper hand..... People are seriously sick in the head, hopefully someday they outlaw these toddler pageants.....

You know what, jheated5,

That what you say about the Paedo thing, maybe the judges on these stupid pageant shows actually get some kind of kick from all this child stuff, wouldn't surprise me in the least........surely these people must go through some kind of vetting system................

still sickens me.............

edit on 2-9-2011 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I can't believe someone would dress their four year old that way. Even more unbelievable is the judges condone and approve of it.

We are always hearing about young kids being kidnapped, molested even murdered and this woman dresses her daughter up like Dolly Parton and put her on public display? That opens her up as a target for all kinds of sickos.

Seems to me this would fall under child endangerment.

Where is Child Protection Services? Why is this woman not being prosecuted?
edit on 2-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I can't believe someone would dress their four year old that way. Even more unbelievable is the judges condone and approve of it.

We are always hearing about young kids being kidnapped, molested even murdered and this woman dresses her daughter up like Dolly Parton and put her on public display? That opens her up as a target for all kinds of sickos.

Seems to me this would fall under child endangerment.

Where is Child Protection Services? Why is this woman not being prosecuted?
edit on 2-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: edited for clarity

I totally agree N3k9Ni,

Where the hell IS the child prosecution service.............?????

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well this oughta be a pedo-dream.

Where the hell is Chris Hansen?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think there's nothing wrong with a beauty contest, but I think maybe it would be better for kids if it was done with portrait photographs only, instead of letting them ponce around on a stage in front of strangers trying to look all simpering and flirtatious.

Let them take to the stage for plays and drama classes only.

But this padding of the backside and boobs is way, way over the top. That's something little girls do at home when they're stuffing big bro's socks down mums huge bra while they play dress up with their mates.

top topics

join