It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey downgrades ties with Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veilwalker
Frankly, the world is sick of israel's #. it's not anti-semitism, it's anti-assholeism

LMAO!

Very funny man!

IRM

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

To "regret" is much more submissive and personal than to "apologise".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

You mean like Israel regretted the deaths on the flotilla but said it wasn't their fault??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You mean like Israel regretted the deaths on the flotilla but said it wasn't their fault??

You have a good point.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

I've got my facts straight. My grandfather was an ANZAC and fought the Ottomans in WW1 and survived; no one knows the Turks like we do because we have seen them right up front man against man, soldier against soldier on the battlefield. Thats when you know your opponent better than anyone else.

Got it?

As for the Armenian Holocaust, oh I know it sooooooo well. Before they were sacrificed, they were doctors, lawyers, scientists, teachers, musicians, businessmen, financiers etc.....just like the Jews in Nazi Germany.....they were the most educated of the Turks just as the Jews were among the Germans.
edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah, but this isn't happening because Israel won't apologize, it's happening because Turkey's mad that the report says the blockade was legal and Israel had the right to act.

Seriously though, this apology business is absurd. What would an apology accomplish? Why is it so important? Will apologizing make up for the loss of life?

It's like Turkey is run by children.. If you want to cut ties with Israel for what it did- Cut ties, don't demand an apology..

What the #? An apology? Seriously?

Eliad.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
NO. Like Israel regretted having to kill those folks but had to do what they had to do. That ship illegally tried to bust the blockade.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
NO. Like Israel regretted having to kill those folks but had to do what they had to do. That ship illegally tried to bust the blockade.

the blockade is itself, illegal, which is the very point. killing unarmed civilians, in international waters, I might add, is murder, and israel should be held accoutable for their actions.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Kemal

I've got my facts straight. My grandfather was an ANZAC and fought the Ottomans in WW1 and survived; no one knows the Turks like we do because we have seen them right up front man against man, soldier against soldier on the battlefield. Thats when you know your opponent better than anyone else.

edit on 2-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Your grandpa was an emperialist who travelled half a way across the world to wage an unjust war .
Subsequently , he had his defeat to take home with him .
Not a very clever thing to boost about imho.

Why are the Turks classed as opponents of Kiwi's in the year 2011 ?

Eternal Crusader , are we ?

Freudian slip , if I ever saw one !

edit on 3-9-2011 by 23432 because: add

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Blockade is not going to last for too long .

Change will come from within Israel .

2pence

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Yeah, well he traveled back to Crete, Palestine and Egypt in WW2......survived that too....so did his two sons, one of whom survived Gallipoli and a 2 year stint in a Japanese POW camp and the other son, an airman who survived Europe and only just got out of the King David Hotel alive back in 1946.

Yeah, we're imperialists...it runs thick through our veins. If you don't like it, tough luck!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Yeah, well he traveled back to Crete, Palestine and Egypt in WW2......survived that too....so did his two sons, one of whom survived Gallipoli and a 2 year stint in a Japanese POW camp and the other son, an airman who survived Europe and only just got out of the King David Hotel alive back in 1946.

you are not the only one with ancestors who fought in wars . This is nothing to boost about .

Yeah, we're imperialists...it runs thick through our veins. If you don't like it, tough luck!

Maori's are native and they are not emperialists I believe .

Turks fought against emperialists for a millennia and would probably do it again .

Being an emperialist is actually just like being a thief .

In that they both get their comeuppance .

Karma some say or boomerang if you like .

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblackHow can "God's Chosen" do wrong?
God's chosen only remain God's actively protected children when they remain HIS. There's plenty of times, Biblically, when God's cut ties with Israel.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Why do you think every New Zealander is Maori?

I'm not Maori

Now lets educate you.......

Among New Zealand's greatest ANZACs in WW1, WW2 & Vietnam were Maori troops. One of our most decorated soldiers today is Maori and a SAS soldier. No, they are not imperalist but they are fine warriors, it's in their blood and I have enormous respect for them in our military.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Why do you think every New Zealander is Maori?

I'm not Maori

Now lets educate you.......

Among New Zealand's greatest ANZACs in WW1, WW2 & Vietnam were Maori troops. One of our most decorated soldiers today is Maori and a SAS soldier. No, they are not imperalist but they are fine warriors, it's in their blood and I have enormous respect for them in our military.

Sarcasm goes over your head , doesn't it ?

Anyhow , I shall let you go on about your thieving ideas .

How old are you ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Grow up and get a life!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by 23432

Grow up and get a life!

I've had my life already lad .

You need to realise that your life means more then being a crusader .

Good luck .

<< 1   >>

join