It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey downgrades ties with Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Turkey downgrades ties with Israel

english.aljazeera.net

Turkey has downgraded diplomatic ties with Israel and suspended military co-operation between the countries ahead of the release of a United Nations report into Israel's raid of a Gaza-bound ship.

Ahmet Davutoglu, the Turkish foreign minister, announced the measures on Friday hours before Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary-general, was expected to formally receive the report.

The report follows an investigation by Geoffrey Palmer, a former prime minister of New Zealand, into the May 31, 2010, incident in which eight Turkish nationals and an American man of Turkish descent died when Israeli c
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i'm not overflowing with opinion here. i'm not a fan of israel at all...... not even a little bit, but i think it's hilarious that turkey is demanding a "statement of regret", does israel regret ANYthing... EVER???

more countries need to follow suit and put israel in their place. the biggest "little pimp" in the world..

english.aljazeera.net

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So while Turkey is taking the moral high ground......

when are they going to apologise for the Armenian Holocaust between 1914-1915 and the recent Kurdish genocide committed by Turkey?????

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

they don't want an apology. they want "regret".. this world....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Are these World Leaders so foolishly stupid to sleepwalk into WW3 so soon?

Besides that, this news doesn't fare well especially when Egypt decided to severe tires with Israel a couple of weeks ago.

edit on 2-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

they're not sleepwalking. there very much awake walking US into WW3 and walking themselves into a paycheck of some sort.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
dbl post. damn =(
edit on 2-9-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

when are they going to apologise for the Armenian Holocaust between 1914-1915 and the recent Kurdish genocide committed by Turkey?????

The usual, "they did worse" excuse.

Bad is bad...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Lets not kids ourselves. The Khazars are the Jewish and the Jewish, not the general people but the elite, are the one's pulling the shadow government strings. They have been for hundreds of years.

This is all coming to a head.
edit on 2-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Israel will NEVER apologise so the Turkish PM better sit down......it will be a long wait, a very very long wait.

* Up yours Turkey!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Israel will NEVER apologise so the Turkish PM better sit down......it will be a long wait, a very very long wait.

* Up yours Turkey!

True, Israel has NEVER apologized to anyone..
How can "God's Chosen" do wrong?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Pffft, another one thinking he knows the truth. When are you accepting that Armenian rebels have backstabbed the Ottoman empire with the help of Russians and slaughtered Turkish as well as other citizens of the Ottoman empire, including Armenians who refused to take part in the revolts?

And nobody gives a # about the Karabagh genocide the Armenians have done to the Azeris.

You sir, should get your facts straight. The same story with the Kurds. Just FYI, Kurds are our brothers. They are fighting with us against the drug addicted Zionist backstabbers.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Wrong once again I see....

www.ndtv.com...

Israel apologises to Egypt for killing troops

now will you apologise for telling untruths....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

i'm not overflowing with opinion here. i'm not a fan of israel at all...... not even a little bit, but i think it's hilarious that turkey is demanding a "statement of regret", does israel regret ANYthing... EVER???

more countries need to follow suit and put israel in their place. the biggest "little pimp" in the world..

english.aljazeera.net

All top politicians in Turkey are freemasons,why are u surprised of anything from Turkey?

Turkish are just another worlds elite popets country. If they are not,they would retaliate at once that incident happened. Remember what happen every time an American citizen is killed? ATACK! That is how it is suppose to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

I hope you're not suggesting the US isn't a puppet. Oh boy, you are.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Have a read

These provide a compelling argument.
edit on 2-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh no you did'nt.

So true.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by backinblack

Wrong once again I see....

www.ndtv.com...

Israel apologises to Egypt for killing troops

now will you apologise for telling untruths....

Show me where an Israeli official actually uses the word "apologizes"..
I read this..

"Israel deeply regrets the deaths of the Egyptian officers," Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.

Not an apology in anyone's language.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well done Turkey. It is about high time some one stood up to Israel, and showed them, they are not scared of them. Just a pity other countries cannot follow suit.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Frankly, the world is sick of israel's #. it's not anti-semitism, it's anti-assholeism

top topics

<<   2 >>

join