It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just wanted an opinion regarding this matter, World War 3.

I expect it will never happen and here's why:

- countries don't really exist anymore: we watch US movies and use their processors, we drive german cars, wear chinese clothes etc.

- corporations control the world and are present on all continents, they need people so buy or produce their crap.

- Nukes !!! who is going to risk his power (president, lobbyist, CEO of a corporation) for a war ?

- the trend is to bankrupt a country and buy it anyway.

- wars still exist but between people with bows and arrows and super powers (USA, Russia, UK, China), but only because some people make a profit from them.

I can see only one cause for WW4 and that is a new source of power ( electricity ). If, let's say, China invents a new power source that produces almost free electricity and broadcasts it (like Tesla wanted to do, but without any side effects ) for free to the area around it, let's say Asia.

The result will be: corporations that earn money from oil will have to fire people, the CEOs, as they are nice people will pressure the host countries to declare war on china and they will have an army as millions of people will not have jobs.

Think about it, free electricity without the need for a power grid will get maybe 1 billion people unemployed.

Edit:
I wrote world war 4 ... because it seems i'm not that smart ...

edit on 1-9-2011 by RanDeLv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We would need to survive world war 3 first to have a 4th world war.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bhaal

Hmmm... that was stupid ...

I could try to lie about how i consider something world war 3 ... but ... it seems i got stupid overnight ...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
WW4 ? Did i miss a war ?

If everyone can have free energy in his garage you would not need that much of a job, this would be a great thing for all humanity.
I think the next problem will be too much people on the planet, we will need an other Earth by the year 2050.
Just my throught...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xXeiSs

we'd need to work for food, and all the other useless things we want, but we don't need.

If tomorrow we get free electricity and cars that run on electricity without the need for batteries what will someone who works at a power plant do ? Things won't be free, but he'll be out of a job.

Most rich people are in the oil scam. They won't be happy.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What was stupid, you making the mistake of typing world war 4 instead of world war 3, ok a simple mistake, but hopefully a lesson learnt, read your post before posting.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Last I heard the Chinese are trying hard to use water as fuel for energy. I thought they were on to something big about a month or so ago.

One things for sure though, eventually oil will cease to exist as the number one fuel resource. That day is coming sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bhaal

Made the mistake on both title and content, my brain actually thought the next world war would be the 4th, even if I like history and know ww3 didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RanDeLv2
reply to post by bhaal

Made the mistake on both title and content, my brain actually thought the next world war would be the 4th, even if I like history and know ww3 didn't happen.

Well, it's still not that bad. A lot of people, even some politicians, generals, etc. consider the Cold War as WW3. The next great war to some really would be WW4 in a sense. There are different philosophies on the subject, so don't take it to hard on yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RanDeLv2

That's why we need a world wide revolution, most of politicians work for them and "friends" not the people.
Everybody know this and do nothing...
"The elite" is like the royal family in europe at the end of the 18 century, we're currently afraid of loosing the Breadcrumbs who fall of the elite tables, so we do nothing....They use peoples and other country as resources, this is horrible !
The point of life on this Earth should be spiritual on accordance with each one believes, not social well being, don't you agree ?
The problem in this scenario is Asia, too much population and too much power in there hands by now...
Sorry if my english is bad, i did my best

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I do have some ideas about world war 3 happening right now.

For example the military campaigns in Iraq and Afganistan, the popular uprising in countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria, there are also other counties such as Somalia which have local conflicts going on.

So if you count all the countries involved in these and others that i have not mentioned, and other events that may happen in the near future, history may tell us in 10 or so years time that these events are grouped together as world war 3.

If i caused any offensive with my previous posts i do apologise for any offense given.

edit on 1-9-2011 by bhaal because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A wise man once said that the best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. Keep that in mind.

A full scale nuclear war, these days, is a much less realistic possibility than it was in the 1960's. But that doesn't mean that nuclear weapons would not be used.

Say, for instance, that the Chinese wanted to stage an attack on US soil. So they supply nuclear material to a proxy (such as an active terrorist cell) which then smuggles the material into the country, builds a few dirty bombs and detonates them in large cities.

It does not directly point the finger at China. It does not start a world war. But it does severely cripple the United States. With no known target to pinpoint, names will be tossed around. Unrelated targets will be chosen. Our troops will be sent to one or more unrelated countries in an act of misguided vengeance. Even more money and manpower will be wasted. Over time, the US will be economically crushed just like the Soviet Union in the 1980's.
edit on 1-9-2011 by allenidaho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join