I just wanted an opinion regarding this matter, World War 3.
I expect it will never happen and here's why:
- countries don't really exist anymore: we watch US movies and use their processors, we drive german cars, wear chinese clothes etc.
- corporations control the world and are present on all continents, they need people so buy or produce their crap.
- Nukes !!! who is going to risk his power (president, lobbyist, CEO of a corporation) for a war ?
- the trend is to bankrupt a country and buy it anyway.
- wars still exist but between people with bows and arrows and super powers (USA, Russia, UK, China), but only because some people make a profit from
I can see only one cause for WW4 and that is a new source of power ( electricity ). If, let's say, China invents a new power source that produces
almost free electricity and broadcasts it (like Tesla wanted to do, but without any side effects ) for free to the area around it, let's say Asia.
The result will be: corporations that earn money from oil will have to fire people, the CEOs, as they are nice people will pressure the host countries
to declare war on china and they will have an army as millions of people will not have jobs.
Think about it, free electricity without the need for a power grid will get maybe 1 billion people unemployed.
I wrote world war 4 ... because it seems i'm not that smart ...
edit on 1-9-2011 by RanDeLv2 because: (no reason given)