It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological Hazard in USA on Thursday, 01 September, 2011 at 03:20 (03:20 AM) UTC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Biological Hazard in USA on Thursday, 01 September, 2011 at 03:20 (03:20 AM) UTC.

hisz.rsoe.hu

The Tri-County Health Department confirms Bubonic plague is responsible for decimating prairie dog colonies along Big Dry Creek. The open space is roughly from 112th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard, to 120th Avenue and Federal Boulevard. Health officials have dusted the prairie dog holes to reduce the spread of the disease. The pesticide is used to kill the fleas that transmit the plague. Signs have been posted along the Big Dry Creek Trail, warning people and their pets in the area to stay on the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Viruses and bacteria that cause severe to fatal disease in humans, and for which vaccines or other treatments are not available, such as Bolivian and Argentine hemorrhagic fevers, H5N1(bird flu),
Dengue hemorrhagic fever, Marburg virus, Ebola virus, hantaviruses, Lassa fever, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, and other hemorrhagic or unidentified diseases. When dealing with biological hazards at this level the use of a Hazmat suit and a self-contained oxygen supply is mandatory.

The entrance and exit of a Level Four biolab will contain multiple showers, a vacuum room, an ultraviolet light room, autonomous detection system, and other safety precautions designed to destroy all traces of the biohazard. Multiple airlocks are employed and are electronically secured to prevent both doors opening at the same time.
All air and water service going to and coming from a Biosafety Level 4 (P4) lab will undergo similar decontamination procedures to eliminate the possibility of an accidental release.

hisz.rsoe.hu
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Where is this? Website doesn't say.

Ok, I see it, Colorado.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Big Dry Creek trail is located in Westminster, Colorado

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

i love it, in in longmont co, this is great news to hear about. i posted something about the Bubonic plague awhile back. turns out it is common out here, about as common as a cold. with the cleaner conditions of today and medical treatment the plague, from what i understand, is nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
hmm maybe disinformation but this is pretty interesting. story goes on to explain the different strains it detail.
cant trust the MSM after all.

The bacteria that caused the Black Death, which wiped out millions in mid-14th century Europe, may be extinct, according to a new study.

The bubonic plague, which is the infection that spread during the Black Death pandemic, persists in the world today. Small outbreaks emerge in the southwestern United States every few years, and in 2009, the Chinese government quarantined a town in Qinghai province for ten days after an outbreak there.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 9/1/2011 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Now. this is scary! This is a horrible disease...For those of you who aren't squeemish, these pics show what it does to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

You have no worries there. Promise.
Actually I just read an article today where they talked about how the form of the plague that was so deadly back in the day is almost extinct and the version that is around today is much less dangerous.

newsfeedresearcher.com...

You're all fine. No worries.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by toothpastert

ah.. you beat me to it.
i'm really bad about not reading through threads...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes we have bubonic plague in CO. Comes with the prairie dogs. Denver use to have prairie-dog-sucking trucks that would suck them right out of their burrows. I think they relocate them out east or use them for tacos not sure.

From what I've read the ground out east is contaminated with anthrax from the huge cattle drives of the 1800's. I guess anthrax stays in the ground a really long time. We also have hantavirus, west nile and the ranchers set coyote traps baited with cyanide. Not to mention god only knows what's oozing out of all the old abandon mines around here.

Colorado is a horrible place. All of us who choose to live here should be left alone...it's for your own protection after all. This is what I tell people when they come here to buy land near me, works every time. I'm a horrible hermit.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bubonic plague, anthrax,720 lbs of yellow cake found

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

We also have cases of bubonic plagues in Oregon, now and then, nothing to worry about there. Some friends were forced to leave a campground because an animal was found with bubonic plague and they would have stayed if possible. I saw this event on RSOE last year, and knew my friends were there, so I called them.

The key is not to get bitten by a wild animal, and that is why feeding the squirrels and chipmunks is always a really bad idea. Bubonic plague is treated with antibiotics, and is very rare, but does happen.

Wanted to add, in the video, he is making it sound like the information is not there, but that is how the site RSOE has always been. You need to click on description, to get more information. It is an interesting site, but I would use USGS for earthquake information, as RSOE never seems to be reliable when it comes to quakes.

For using RSOE-It is easy to start to click on things and think, WHAT?, but stuff happens all the time. I do use the map, as it can give you a picture of what is happening in the world and in your area.
edit on 1-9-2011 by PacificBlue because: lousy grammar

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

the plague strikes often doesnt it? I recall people freaking every couple years about it. and that site is starting to be more of a hazard then useful information. People tend to skitz when they goto that site and see "biological hazard", or "chemical hazard".. its often someone with the measels or bubonic plague, or and earthquake, or a train stalling on the express track..
edit on 1-9-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Actually bubonic plague is quite common, as an Austringer/falconer, we are taught to handle birds of prey and how to take precautions from being infected by our birds, because they carry bubonic plus other nasty's. And as far as any great outbreak of the black death, i cant see it coming from nature, most likely it will be from a lab delivered by a chemtrail

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Any county Health Dept in an area where plague,or any other bad germ is endemic,will give you a shot for 10 bucks...I get my Chlorea,typhoid,smallpox and Yellow Fever shots on time at my local...plague isnt all that bad....its easy to kill with anti-bios...most of the cyclines will knock it out....

new topics

top topics

join