It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says he's going to work on getting us jobs and help the middle class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If you think that anything this president can do will create jobs I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

The truth is, he can't. Government can't do anything to create jobs. Unless of course it's to increase the size of government therefore creating government jobs.

It's the private sector that creates jobs, and they sure as hell aren't going to be doing that anytime soon. Lower the taxes to 0% and these greedy (insert derogatory term for fornication with your maternal parent) aren't interested in creating any jobs, they only want to create wealth, their own wealth.

Sorry folks, the corporate elite in this country have found that they no longer need the working class. They will just ship jobs overseas, ship manufacturing overseas, and ship the money into their offshore bank accounts, and there's nothing at all that you can do about it.

America is permanently boned, and it doesn't matter which side of the aisle (Democrat or Republican) you choose, they both are working for the rich. And the rich doesn't include YOU.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
If you think that anything this president can do will create jobs I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

The truth is, he can't. Government can't do anything to create jobs. Unless of course it's to increase the size of government therefore creating government jobs.

It's the private sector that creates jobs, and they sure as hell aren't going to be doing that anytime soon. Lower the taxes to 0% and these greedy (insert derogatory term for fornication with your maternal parent) aren't interested in creating any jobs, they only want to create wealth, their own wealth.

Sorry folks, the corporate elite in this country have found that they no longer need the working class. They will just ship jobs overseas, ship manufacturing overseas, and ship the money into their offshore bank accounts, and there's nothing at all that you can do about it.

America is permanently boned, and it doesn't matter which side of the aisle (Democrat or Republican) you choose, they both are working for the rich. And the rich doesn't include YOU.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who can see through the steaming pile of ____ that the MSM and Washington are trying to force feed us.

You can cry about illegals all you want, you can bitch about everything but the fact remains: THERE ARE NO JOBS TO BE HAD.

We're done

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is Obama's job scam to get people working for shovel ready projects that don't exist. Remember his American Recovery and Reinvestment Project that cost $20 million for just the road signs that advertised his little project. Obama keeps giving these 3 minute tickler speeches all leading up to his grandiose unveiling in hopes that he gets some OOhhs and AAAhs out of a controlled audience.

The problem here is that Obama is aiming for his own WPA type work program to rebuild our nations infrastructure. The reality is that most of the jobs he's bragging about will be jobs of the physical labor variety or a skilled machine operator sort. That's great for many of the unemployed and underworked construction workers in my area. But, where does that leave the unemployed store clerks, accountants, bankers, mortgage brokers, salesmen etc etc??

Obama's little job program is only as good as the institution that is funding it. Get the picture. Money runs out and the job's dry up instantly. The govt. does not create wealth, or careers.

This is a quick hit Band Aid approach that Obama will use to try an win another election. That's all it is. No Substance, lack of funding and plenty of hype. Just like his healthcare program.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Yes as a Narcissist, I think he is All About Obama.
He Does Not Care About You, We Are The Little People.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed5f910f7604.gif[/atsimg]

There are several views on who really has the power.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/510d79b26467.png[/atsimg]

If the reader is unable to support the president in his efforts to represent the average American citizen, then who or what is the real power in this country. Should we tell the Banks to create jobs? The Military? The UN? Whom?

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Promises, promises.......yawn!

It's beyond me that this guy believes he has any credibility left with the public.

It's just more doublespeak. Everything they say means the 180 degree opposite.

He promised transparency.....secrecy has increased exponentially.

He promised to end the wars ....... and is waging several more.

He promised to close Guantanamo........he didn't.

He protects the Libyan people by .......... bombing them and killing them in the tens of thousands.

He took an oath to protect the Constitution.........he has shredded it and thrown it in the garbage.

Doublespeak is alive and well, my friends. Don't be fooled any longer, you know the old saying:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Like I said, the Government does not create jobs. The "projects" you referenced are merely a method of stealing more money from one group of people already working, then funneling it to unions, and special interests. For every dollar collected, 70% to 80% will most likely go missing, sent to special interests, or chewed up in the bureaucracy that oversees it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Sorry, but the Govt does not create jobs, and the President is further from that as well.
The Fed Govt can create conditions that are conducive for businesses growth which in turn leads to job growth.

But, don't hold your breath for the Magical Obama to create anything except conditions that will help his re-election.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

yada yada yada. We have all witnessed his failed attempts an yet he keeps skirting Congress instead of working with them. He really believes he is better than anyone else..Does Hitler ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Precisely. I'm SO glad I posted this here to hear all your replies which are 100 % true. He can't do a thing about jobs at all. I like how they prey on our biggest fears just to boost us up to vote again for him. XD

I just feel bad for those who BELIEVE this fully and are still lead by these lies.

There are STILL people like that out there today! Why and HOW????

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How is obama creating jobs? Didn't any one tell him about FORD?
I mean after that Big New Conference Yesterday with the President of the Union, J. Hoffa jr.
and that idiot V.P of his, Don't forget that Gut Wrenching Chant,,,,,, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs and 4 More Years, 4 More Years,,,,, What are these Obamanites Thinking, or Don't They Read?
I guess obama and hoffa forgot to talk to FORD about saving those Union Jobs,

I Know, I Know it's Bushes Fault and The Dirty Rich-man Wanting More Profits. Or could it be, their tired of pay a broom sweeper $18. an hour plus Benefits and Retirement, that all has to be Pass On To The Buyers of a FORD Product.
Ford building $1bn manufacturing complex in India.

US auto giant Ford has started construction on a $1 billion manufacturing and engineering complex in India as it bets on the country to help drive global growth, a company statement said on Tuesday.

Sure it Bets on India to help, then Unions and Obama Won't.

The new manufacturing facilities in Sanand in the western state of Gujarat will create 5,000 jobs, and will be able initially to produce 240,000 vehicles and 270,000 engines a year, Ford said.

YUP, 5000 is a lot of jobs. It's hard to think of FORD as American Made Any More.
Source: www.france24.com...
edit on 6-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
my guess from simply reading the headline of this topic is something like this:

Obama will try to pass through various tax breaks aimed at the "middle class" in order to motivate private-sector job growth but in all actuality, the cuts and breaks that get passed will barely touch the "middle-class" but will miraculously benefit the rich.

Just my 2c

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Obama says he's going to work on getting us jobs and help the middle class

Duly noted. Although I'm willing to bet it has something more to do with a green job scam that no one wants or more EPA regulation. Maybe he should work on saving post office jobs rather than sending more jobs to Brazil.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long have we been hearing this stuff? Hey, Sarra, do you still have some of the period letters they've sent you over the last few years? I have the feeling they're just copying and pasting BS Obama's spewed hundreds of times over in the past. Just a hunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join