It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exposing The Coup"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's a blog, okay? It's interesting none the less, and if you have about 10 or 15 minutes and an open mind, I'd be all the wiser for some input from you folks here. I'm trying to follow this guy, understand what he's trying to point out- he makes some interesting points I hadn't heard of or thought before. Internet schemes and there look a likes, Sarah Palin, Mark Cuban.. so on and so forth.

My name is Aaron Fleszar. I'm not a journalist or a literary genius so please keep this in mind while I try and explain one of the biggest stories ever in world history.

I spent years mocking get-rich-quick opportunities online in addition to every how-to-make-money program and so called expert behind them. What I discovered over a number of years was that these programs are part of an organization. It appears that the people selling most of this info are operating under aliases with Post Office boxes all around the nation and in foreign countries. This organization has tens of thousands of domains and are positioned to make billions through the destruction of the U.S. economy.

When I broke their code online after spotting a number of these people on the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist site I was quick to report it to the Feds and since March of 2008 all of my info was heavily acted upon. Leading up to the election the Feds duplicated many of these codes around people and events to generate chatter and breakdown this organization. They started with Sarah Palin.

Mumbo jumbo, or something to build upon? If it itriques you so far see here and let's discuss.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

I vote for mostly mumbo jumbo with maybe a grain of truth to it. The inter-connectedness and search engine domination of a select few people is an undertold story in and of itself. The idea that some of these people could be laundering money and using it for nefarious purposes has merit.

However, I don't really see a connection made to Al-Queda, and the attempt to make it all stick sort of makes none of it stick, you know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

I read the whole thing. I honestly believe it is satire... Clearly this person is doing it as a joke to make fun of conspiracy theorists? Surely.

He has no proof for anything just compares random snake oil salesmen to "powerful" political persons...

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You know how scuba divers can get nitrogen narcosis from diving too deep? This is what happens when a conspiracy theorist "dives too deep."

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just found about this guy today reading a news story (I kid you not) about North Korea finding a Secret Unicorn Lair haha.This guy doesn't seem to be messing around and if he is he's the best troll ever.

top topics

join