It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican's Big Secret About the Orion Nebula! (Why?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

More interesting information on the Jesuits can be found in Tupper Saussey's book Rulers of Evil.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

Jesus IS real and he IS the "son of GOD". Jesus was the only one of us who completely mastered synchronicity as well as the primal language and all of the facets of kymatica and the chakras. (He studied with Hindus and various other spiritual adepts in the years of his earth life that are not recorded in the original cannon of the Bible.) He did this by always operating in the true self that is inner-connected to the collective consciousness of the universe and never succumbing to the false ego that separates us from that consciousness. The funny thing is, we are ALL capable of this but no one else in recorded history has had the discipline or the adherence to the divine principles to do so. Watch the documentary "Kymatica" to learn more as it explains this much better than I can.

truth11.com...

"As long as you still experience the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge." ~~> Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Warning: Religious fanatic ahead seeing pictures of Jesus's face in Orion nebula....

When I look at this face I don't see Jesus, I see my true savior...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Haha you crack me up!

Well after seeing your warning Im not sure I want to check out the video but I will just out of curiosity now.

OP Can you elaborate in your original post on what is in that video that is such a secret?

edit to add:
Just noticed this is from last year....well either way the links in the thread are interesting. Can't view the video. It's no longer there.
edit on 5/15/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join