It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican's Big Secret About the Orion Nebula! (Why?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this video. This guy states the Vatican are hiding this information but If that's the case - why would they hide it - surely it would validate what they want people to believe.

However, their recent interest in Space and the possibility of Alien Life does have a few people pricking up their ears.

www.youtube.com...

Pretty amazing pics shown but does he have a good case?????

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I cant stand these bloody videos of some random guy recording his screen as he try's to analyze crap.

These videos are ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2011 by redzareptile because: sorry.... swing and a miss~~

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Warning: Religious fanatic ahead seeing pictures of Jesus's face in Orion nebula....

When I look at this face I don't see Jesus, I see my true savior...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok,you this guy is saying that you see Jesus in a Nebula.

I just don't know what to say about that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
seriously... I dont know what to say, this is just over the top ridiculous. jesus on a peice of toast was bad enough, but jesus in a nebula? unless the nebula had a face with an arrow pointing to the face with a sign that says "jesus". than its just people seeing what they want to see.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
At least link the original video. this is just a copy. 5T4RSCREAM144 is the original maker, found here www.youtube.com...
anyway, not sure. makes some good points, but no final summation of why, really. he also believes there will be a fake alien invasion in a week or two, so that'll give you an idea of what his views are.

edit on 8/31//11 by superstatue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Heaven does reside within the Orion Nebula. In 1920, the first photo was taken of the Orion Nebula, with which they discovered that there is a huge empty space within it. However, 70 years earlier, Ellen G. White, who was a modern-day prophet, had a vision where she was shown that God will bring Heaven down from the open space in the Orion Nebula. Check out this link to read about it, and what she said about it:

www.remnantofgod.org...
edit on 31-8-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Go ahead and scoff, BUT an elderly, amateur astronomer told me years ago that when Jesus does come, He will return THROUGH the Orion Nebula.

A bit of background on this man: he ground his first telescope from a model-T windscreen when everyone told him it was too thin. He built his own house on high ground between Independence and Kansas City, for the sky-view - he carried all the lumber for the project up the hill from the street several blocks away. He operated his own telescope business for years, and published a local newspaper. He has been mentioned in serious books, and wrote several of his own (I have a copy of each). He was widely known around the Kansas City area. His name was Edward Bowman, but I'm sure none of you have heard of him. He seemed to already have a foot in Heaven.

BTW, to back up the previous poster, Ed Bowman was an Adventist (SDA), so he would have known all about Sister White. Yeah, I used to be SDA Too.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That definitely looks like a face. And they do say Jesus comes with clouds, right?

Anyone know where Joseph Smith said the seat of God resides?
Mormonism is BS...but Smith was a freemason...freemasons like to include their knowledge in things they create.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, so we have the Navy Space Marine ready to reveal a huge announcement on Sunday, just hours ahead of a huge event. Now, the Vatican is ready to release something ground-breaking regarding space too, and a possible fake alien invasion within the next week or two. 10/28/11 is coming soon too, with the real end of the Mayan calendar and D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy on that date. Also, a number of alignments with Elenin coming too. Man, the fall of 2011 will go down in history as the most active year ever! Well, if anything actually happens that is.

I just find it interesting that all this seems to be culminating around the same time. With the Vatican coming out and saying that they are ok with the concept of aliens, in addition to having that weird sculpture of a planet crashing into another, this could get really good! Popcorn for the show anyone?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Hmmm, so we have the Navy Space Marine ready to reveal a huge announcement on Sunday, just hours ahead of a huge event. Now, the Vatican is ready to release something ground-breaking regarding space too, and a possible fake alien invasion within the next week or two. 10/28/11 is coming soon too, with the real end of the Mayan calendar and D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy on that date. Also, a number of alignments with Elenin coming too. Man, the fall of 2011 will go down in history as the most active year ever! Well, if anything actually happens that is.

I just find it interesting that all this seems to be culminating around the same time. With the Vatican coming out and saying that they are ok with the concept of aliens, in addition to having that weird sculpture of a planet crashing into another, this could get really good! Popcorn for the show anyone?

Sounds intense. Ill join you. BTW way, where did you hear about the Vatican coming out about accepting aliens ? Link?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I was listening until he said Jesus... Now I know he's a crackpot.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You'll find this website interesting in regards to the Vatican...Source

So there is a situation brewing. The New Order (non-Catholic) Vatican is deciding whether to go ahead with their planned "Second Coming." But they have a problem: the end-times deception they had planned may have been STOPPED by OUR REBELLION. Now that tens of thousands of Catholics know what the "Lost Keys" of Freemasonry are, the names of the Trinity, the Vatican cannot pull off the second coming because the man of sin has been revealed, beforehand, miraculously. By unveiling the mystery of the Apocalypse, the antidote has been widely circulated now, and as a result, too many souls now know the truth and are demanding answers. Tens of thousands of real Catholics now know that the world has been deceived by Satan (the lord/Babylonian fire worship), and by their own priests.

I don't know what's up with you all....but I'm all about covering my butt...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Cool, well I'm glad that someone posted a link for you regarding the Vatican and the increase to their flock by accepting aliens in as believers.
Pretty wild, right? Plus doesn't the Vatican own one of the largest telescopes in the world? They are looking for something!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I really don't know what to make of this video. This guy states the Vatican are hiding this information but If that's the case - why would they hide it - surely it would validate what they want people to believe.

However, their recent interest in Space and the possibility of Alien Life does have a few people pricking up their ears.

www.youtube.com...

Pretty amazing pics shown but does he have a good case?????

I dont know about the Vatican and secrets but I did notice someone akin to Shakespearean character in the Orion Nebula.

Ive posted a pic where I've outlined the man here :

imageshack.us...

You can find a clean pic of the same view here:

pactoffaith.com...

The man, who is on the right hand side of the pic, appears to be 'riding the back of a "broken necked bird" and is looking at the viewer. He has a startled look as if just noticing he is being observed. He appears Elizabethan era or middle centuries, he is kneeling, has white hair and a beard and bown/red pants. He looks to have puffy slevees and a back pack of some kind. I do think its just anthropomorphism at work..but tis fun to speculate

cheers

Ro.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Could someone please give me some reference documentation that actually contains a physical description of Jesus? I cannot find one in the New Testament. Does anyone really know what he looked like.

The accepted views, just like angels and demons are a product of Middle Age artists impressions.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Where can I read D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy?

Nvm
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-9-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: Link

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I don't know where you can find the dark knight prophecy...I tried to google for it. no luck..

Though researching mp3's on another thread....I came across this which I found interesting,,,,Source

The Jesuit Order is the most dangerous organization in the World today. It was originally created by the Vatican to counter reformation movements in Europe. In 1814 it took complete control of the Vatican.

Many have come to the conclusion that “the Jews run it all”. There is no denying that the corporate media is vastly dominated by Jewish business men, that Israel manipulates the American government through AIPAC, that the British Monarchy is intertwined with Jewish banking interests (Rothschild finance dynasty) and so on. In order for the true controllers to remain hidden, a patsy must be put in place. This is where Israel and Zionism fits into the picture.

The Jesuit Order is the head of the serpent. It controls the Military Order of Malta (Knights of Malta), The Knights of Columbus, The United Nations, the European Union, NATO (the modern day Holy War Crusaders), various central banks including the World Bank, the IMF and the Federal Reserve Bank, big corporations, secret services like the CIA, and numerous secret societies such as Freemasonary, The Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, Council on Foreign Relations and The Trilateral Commission.

What they don’t have yet but want is complete control over the United States. They have agents inside the United States who are now working to destroy and conquer the United States and its Liberal thinking people. This brings me to explaining the title of this article. The Jesuit Knights of Malta are planning on detonating several nukes in the United States before the 10th anniversary of 9/11 – the first large scale attack against the United States by the Knights of Malta.

The Norway mass killings and bombing was a trial run – a test. They wanted to see if everything was ready for the massive attacks against the United States.

I guess we'll be finding out what's in store for our future soon....
edit on 1-9-2011 by relocator because: corrected spelling

edit on 1-9-2011 by relocator because: added Source

top topics

<<   2 >>

join