It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elenin/Nibiru conspiracy? Connecting the dots.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Nibiru is currently in the constellation leo and to close to the sun to observe from earth, and only visible with IR anyway. It can clearly be seen on google sky, by typing in mercury and switching to infrared. It will appear slightly left of mercury. Yes, its huge. It can also be seen in the pictures from the south pole telescope, and the facts explained in this video www.youtube.com... Thoughts?

Star and flag, NeoVain. I too know about the Dark Star, the twin of planet Earth, and though there are many who claim this just isn't true at all, I feel they are grasping at straws, for the effects of a Dark Star nearby are very clear to me. Nibiru, of course, is not the Dark Star itself, but a planet, or rather a spacecraft, being hollowed out, is in orbit around Nibiru, along with many moons and moonlets, these are what will cause the damage, and perhaps the shift itself, the magnetic pull of the Star will cause the pole shift and the three days of darkness. This has happened before, people and they left us clues all over the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I found something ELSE in Google Sky and I'd appreciate it if you'd look at it and give me your feedback. Go to Google Sky and search for Venus, then click Infrared. There will be something HUGE & partially blacked out (3h 47m 35s). If you zoom way out, you will see Elenin to the upper left in what appears to be the same trajectory (9h 45m 15s). Its MUCH larger than Elenin!!! Once I figure out how to upload a picture (sorry, totally new here), I will do so.

B

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bekke

Erm how do you even know that is elenin? From what i gather, elenin is not even marked on google sky, at least i cannot find it. Those pics arent entirely up to date u know.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join