It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Petraeus Becomes CIA Director - Big Surprise? - He's A CFR Member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Seriously, it should be no surprise to anyone that the new CIA Director is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and for those who are lesser known about the CFR, see below...

For lack of time, I've done several threads on the CFR and its policies / agendas, but please allow me to insert here one excerpt from their quarterly publication "Foreign Affairs", this particular one from 1974:

If you need help putting the pieces together, please see my recent thread that spells it all out for you...
AboveTopSecret.com...

Your Thoughts?
Good day...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There are some ATS members that don't consider america is better as a democracy anyway. Some also don't believe the american founding fathers intended for america to be a democracy in the first place. I guess they are in the same page with the CFR on this one.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I noticed they said this does not allow elected representatives to make competent decisions. Basically, someone needs to give the CFR people a dictionary. They are not just saying democracy is outdated but so too is republicanism. While I agree democracy is abhorrent, it is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner, republicanism is choosing someone to represent and moderate your views. Their real target actually is republicanism, because with democracy they can spoon feed people enough lies to actually make them believe those things. So that works to their advantage.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
that excerpt seems to basically say theres too many politicians arguing and when the SHTF they cant just drop the political posturing and get the job done so perhaps a method of streamlining the process is needed

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I will be sharing this information with some concerned citizens, thanks for the heads up OP. Nothing to add to documented citation, but I think you would be interested in the threads of my signature.

top topics

join