It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Exterminate Christians, close pyramids, Sphinx'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

August 30, 2011

WorldNetDaily.com reports: “A rising leader in the radical Islamic movement in Egypt that has become a major political player since the demise of Hosni Mubarak's regime says Christian churches may need to be blown up and Christians exterminated to allow the advance of Islamic law, or Shariah.

The comments come from Sheik 'Adel Shehato, a senior leader with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad terrorist group. The sheik was jailed in 1991 because of his positions but was released earlier this year in the revolution that removed Mubarak from power…

The sheik, a senior jihadist leader, responded to a question about using violence against Christians, who make up a substantial minority in Egypt.

‘Are you against blowing up churches?’ the newspaper interviewer asked Shehato.

‘Yes and no,’ he replied. ‘The Christian is free to worship his God in his church, but if the Christians make problems for the Muslims, I will exterminate them. I am guided by the Shariah, and it stipulates that they must pay the jizya tax while in a state of humiliation.’

‘These positions of yours frighten us, as Egyptians,’ the interviewer said.

‘I will not act [in ways] that contradict my faith just in order to please the people. ... We say to the Christians, convert to Islam or pay the jizya, otherwise we will fight you. The Shariah is not based on logic but on divine law. That is why we oppose universal, manmade constitutions.’…”

all right enough is enough people the signs are everwhere wars strange weather uprisings it's all over the news
it's time to get right with GOD
this planet is tottaly insaine someone's gonna snap and it's not gonna be pretty when they do

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

S&F, We,

While I try not to hate people, I loath and detest Islamic extremists - and what lunatic allowed this man out of jail?

Islamic extremists are the enemy of their own people.

They are the enemy of everyone.

They are the enemy of this beautiful planet Earth - they are an abomination on the face of this planet.

All they preach is hatred and murder.

They belong to Satan, and they will end up in his realm.

Meanwhile, we have to rid the planet of these destroyers.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

A WND Exclusive interview..

Ya know why that is??
Because no one else believers their crap...

Any "credible" source to back up this "supposed" interview and translation??
edit on 31-8-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh come on, their just helping to spread "democracy." Honestly, I get angry every single time I hear the phrase Sharia Law. It just makes my skin crawl. If anyone thinks Christianity is skewed, I can't imagine what they would think about Islam. If the things I have read about the founder of Islam are true, which I don't know at this point, then I don't see why anyone would want to become a Muslim. I think I will go read up on Mohammed right now so I can get myself straight.

So basically things aren't looking up for the people it seems, and from what some of you guys are saying, the old dictator wasn't so bad. It seems like the community is split on that issue, and I haven't followed it closely enough to really know what to think. If I had to emotionally jump on a bandwagon, I probably would have joined in with those that wanted to oust him...And that is why we shouldn't do things based on emotion.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I cant believe we're sharing Mediterranean waters with such medieval people.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

must not hate on the OPs threads too much since you took the time to read and post on it
some people i tell ya. besides i dont see how he is pushing his religious views on anyone he is using his first amendment right so quit bein such an ass

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join