It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Taiji Cove japanese dolphins slaughter! Warning: *GRAPHIC* impressive footages.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Was the Japan punished by Mother Earth by this never ending slaughter? I don't know....but....
Like every year, we are on the verge of the massacre. The dolphin drive hunt in Taiji, Japan, takes place every year from September to April. More than 20,000 dolphins and porpoises in Taiji Cove are being slaughtered each year and their meat, containing toxic levels of mercury and now radiactive elements, is being sold as food in Japan, often times labeled as whale/tuna meat.
Seems tha we are in state of war with Mother Earth and all her creatures.

www.savejapandolphins.org...

Japan:
PLEASE STOP KILLING DOLPHINS!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i only feel pain and hate inside..this people better not get in my way.
#ing mankind!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The saddest and sickest thing that I have ever seen. How can a man harm such a beautiful intelligent creature,why is it that man has forgotten that he is nothing more than a mentally advanced animal, nothing more than another mammalian species. So sad. This needs to stop NOW!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They thoroughly deserved their Oscar.

It's quite hard to watch.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow really? The second video zooms in and tells me I support the killing of Dolphins because I own a Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.

Whatever jackass...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

Indirectly yes, as we all support the raping of earth from its resources, if you dont want to see it its fine, your life will be easier.

For those touched by this topic, do not watch "The Cove"; if you feel strong enough to endure it, go watch it, but not after lunch, and prepare for the worst, by the time the doc is finished you will be glad the japs got that EQ-tsunami.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This pisses me off! Yes this is bad but why do they only paint Japan this way? Denmark always gets away with the same crap and everyone turns a blind eye!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
This pisses me off! Yes this is bad but why do they only paint Japan this way? Denmark always gets away with the same crap and everyone turns a blind eye!

Right.
And NORWAY, with Whales hunt!
And CANADA, with Seal hunt!
edit on 31-8-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Disgusting, Nothing impressive about the footage, maybe the earth had enough of senseless sea killing and sent out a wave as a warning, no disrespect to the dead but if their were any of them dolphin slaughterers swept away then compared to what they did to the dolphins they got off easy!.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i bet we are the sickest Planet in the whole Universe..we are a joke, a bad bad joke.
When Aliens cross our Galaxie and they see the Earth from above, the mybe think wooow look at this beatiful blue Planet, lets have a break there. i swear they will not stay longer than 15 Minutes! LETS GET THE # OUT OF HERE! WE FOUND MONSTERS!!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is evil beyond belief!

And as war is socially acceptable .....

then the world won't give this a second glance!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
So wander if it makes them feal real manly killing these innocent creatures?? must be trying to make up for his pink pants

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Ok, you find this funny?

Well done on making me puke!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Right.

And Brazil with Wood hunt.

Good thread Arken. S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Right.

Oh for crying out loud...so these people should assimilate with the prominent Western worlds of narrowing their diets to cows and chickens?

Are you even reading what your writing? Its called ethnocentrism. In America we slaughter and eat cows, in India cows are worshiped. In Japan they eat dolphin and whale, in America dolphins and whales are adored.

I wonder what your reaction would be if India started crying bloody murder because we slaughter cows and call us disgusting animals that deserved Katrina and 9/11 for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
i only feel pain and hate inside..this people better not get in my way.
#ing mankind!

This is the wrong thing to say, and think. Not all of mankind is like this. You might think you are an alien, but you are human, and part of the human race.

Let me ask you this, in the animal kingdom it is a known FACT that animals can do horrendous things to each other, to their own babies or to other babies, but do you think animals spend their time hating their own race for what some animals do?...

You are part of the human race, whether you want to admit it or not, and just because some people do horrendous things doesn't mean all mankind is evil, just like the entire animal kingdom is not evil.

People like you need to grow up and realize that having this hate for mankind you have is what slowly turns many people into committing horrendous things against other people.

edit on 31-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck

Right.

Oh for crying out loud...so these people should assimilate with the prominent Western worlds of narrowing their diets to cows and chickens?

Are you even reading what your writing? Its called ethnocentrism. In America we slaughter and eat cows, in India cows are worshiped. In Japan they eat dolphin and whale, in America dolphins and whales are adored.

I wonder what your reaction would be if India started crying bloody murder because we slaughter cows and call us disgusting animals that deserved Katrina and 9/11 for it.

My problem with this statement is COWS are breed for the slaughter house........Whales and Dolphins have huge protection programs going on all around the world!

save the whales!!

Save Japans Dolphins!!!

Saving All Dolphins!!!

I could list hundreds of sites dedicated to saving these wonderful creatures but why should I if people compare a dolphin to a domesticated Cow or chicken?? ffs!!

I'll Just add this Question:

Do you think its ok to kill anything that moves in the name of DIETS???

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Originally posted by DrChuck

Right.

My problem with this statement is COWS are breed for the slaughter house........Whales and Dolphins have huge protection programs going on all around the world!

save the whales!!

Save Japans Dolphins!!!

Saving All Dolphins!!!

I could list hundreds of sites dedicated to saving these wonderful creatures but why should I if people compare a dolphin to a domesticated Cow or chicken?? ffs!!

Whales and dolphins also have huge harvesting programs going around the world, whats your point?

Do you know why whales and dolphins are compared to cows or chicken? Because they all are used for food.

I'll Just add this Question:

Do you think its ok to kill anything that moves in the name of DIETS???

Yes, I do...it is the circle of life, how else do you expect carnivores to live?

new topics

top topics

join