It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over River In Columbia - Kills AND BURNS Fish - 2011 TV REPORT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Interesting little news report from Columbia earlier this year. Seems as though lots of people saw a UFO or strange light doing amazing maneuvers one night, the next morning they found hundreds of dead fish in the area the light had been seen. I have heard of UFO's burning people before, like that case in texas:

This does seem like a very interesting occurrence, and not completely out of the ordinary it would seem....

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe these Aliens are fear-mongering us by killing off all those species of animals and fish we've seen be reported on all this year just to screw with our heads LOL

We just happened to catch them in the act.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It could be as simple (simple in the sarcastic sense) as something government related. Or it could be UFO activity. Either way, I'm sure events such as this occur all the time across the globe and they only end up on local news stations, often going missed by the general public. If there were a more universal way of broadcasting instances such as these (apart from ATS of course), it'd be so much easier to determine their causes. I find the video very interesting and hope that maybe something more will come of it - instead of fading away into the annals of ATS like so many others...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheVeganVixen

Yeah let's hope people have a watch and don't let it fade away, it's an interesting sighting and happening. I wonder what military bases they have near the area....? Maybe it was reverse engineered tech?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

edit on 30-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Reading failure on my part.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Underwater or submersible UFO reports are not at all uncommon and go way back. There is even the possibility that a species commonly identified as ET is actually an amphibious humanoid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/743ed8405dbc.jpg[/atsimg]
Photo of small (height est. 80cm / 2.5ft) amphibian (a.k.a. "reptilian") humanoid taken on 20-Aug-1993. From a series of 6 Polaroid photos taken by 23yr old Italian painter Filiberto Caponi.

Skyfloating started a long thread on USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects)

Karl 12 did another.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i hope they took samples of the water
could be an interesting case

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Good post Pimander. I have seen that episode actually, I'v also seen a few other documentaries on underwater UFO's. One place where there are lots of reports is at Lake Titicaca in Peru, although someone told me that a search was recently conducted of the bottom of the lake which yielded no results apparently, although they DID find stone heads and sculptures under the water. People have said there is an underwater base here, I'm not sure but I have a friend who visited there very recently, apparently there were a lot of "hostile hippies" guarding the lake. It does kinda make sense to me that if they did have bases on earth they would be underwater or underground, perfect places to hide them.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You aren't alone in your thoughts.

If you haven't read it, I recommend the book
Alien Base by Timothy Good.
Tim goes through a stack of reports and a lot of the information is about underwater bases.

He worries away at the evidence like a forensic scientist, until, at the end, there's a small pile of incontrovertible nuggets containing the impermeable conclusion that Earth is increasingly visited by aliens...
Source: The Guardian.

edit on 30/8/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

That sounds really awesome. It sounds like the kinda stuff that should be layed out here for all to read and disect, solid forensic investigation is invaluable. Cheers for the recommendation. As far as the underwater bases go, areas of the globe like Japans devils triangle and the Bermuda triangle certainly come to mind for me, magnetic anomalies maybe, but there's something strange in the neighborhood...

new topics

top topics

join