It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beings who make predictions of fear and hate pretending to be of love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hello, I noticed that there are a lot of people in this area who make predictions. They claim to be of peace and love and then they bring horrific predictions. If they were really beings of love and peace, there is no way that they would have access to THAT kind of information, they would be making PREDICTIONS of peace and love.

Most people just here these people and just fear their predictions but there is never a person of light and love who would bring scary messages...

The future is NEVER set in stone and can always be changed. How do you feel? If you are happy, you are creating a great future, if you are unhappy - a bad one. It only takes about 17% of the population to be happy in order to create a good future for the majority, so why not be loving and happy?

Good things will happen on this planet. Peace & Blessings.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Good things will happen on this planet. Peace & Blessings.

SnF for the positive DNA embedd

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You and I can agree to disagree on this one.

A person that is filled with love and light.....would tell people of scarey things to come...in order to prepare and warn them.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

A person that is filled with love and light.....would tell people of scarey things to come...in order to prepare and warn them.

I agree with that but I think the OP is more related to those who share potential harsh data for the fame or attention related.. And not for the preservation of the species to (WARN) more to SHOCK.
edit on 8/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I love you.....

So I must warn you of........

Jesus loves me and you...yet he warned of things to come.

I love my daughter and I will warn her of things to come in her dating years.

You can love someone and also at the same time feel them with much fear. Is it an intention to fill ones head with fear? Not if it is done out of love. The fear is on YOU. YOU must do what you need to do in order to not live in fear or communicate with fear.

Do you not talk to the person who is talking to you and within the talks fear rises in you? I would say work on the fear my friend....

I love you!!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ooooh Ok....I get it now.

Jesus said no man would know the hour....not even he knows. This is what Jesus said. DO you believe him? What else did Jesus say? He also said there would be talks of the world ending....he also said there would be many who come in his name. I for one.....believe the Man we call Jesus.

Be aware in all you do....but....never....ever....fear! What is there to fear but fear itself?! Have no fear my friends for we are all in this together and there will not come a day when any of us know the "end". We may have become aware of a certain circumstance by remote viewing or an intuitive experience.....but even then....things can change. Each choice brings on a different effect. Cause and effect ...ya know.

Prayer in time of need is the best medicine for any type of fear based assumptions.

Love to you all!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Jesus said no man would know the hour....not even he knows. This is what Jesus said. DO you believe him?

Yes MamaJ 1 does

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

It only takes about 17% of the population to be happy in order to create a good future for the majority, so why not be loving and happy?

Are you sure it's only 17%? Are you sure it's not 77%?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Love and Fear are two totally different emotions. You are either making someone scared or showing them love, not both. Tough love, and fear out of love is not pure love. Pure love is love itself without the fear factor in it.

A lightworker, that is, a person who believes in peace, love, and positivity, would NEVER spew out negative message like that, just saying...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Mamaj, your absolutely right, fear is the opposite of love. I pulled out my life changing book last night that i bought in Dec 04, Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue, book 1by Neale Walsh, and it reminded me of how it changed my ideas about God and life, and i love it, and by page 40 was in tears, because i truly believe these books.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Love and Fear are two totally different emotions. You are either making someone scared or showing them love, not both. Tough love, and fear out of love is not pure love. Pure love is love itself without the fear factor in it.

A lightworker, that is, a person who believes in peace, love, and positivity, would NEVER spew out negative message like that, just saying...

Love and fear are the opposite....we agree.

You do not control others feelings though...only your own.

Once you have spoken to your friend you have no control over whether or not she will be loving or fearful of what you just warned her of. You may have grrreat intentions because you LOVE her, but she does not view it that way because she only feels fear inside. She gets mad at YOU.....when all you wanted to do was to warn her of something. You had good intentions.

Others may have good intentions. To put all your eggs in one basket to a man or woman that is of this world is not wise my friend. Being aware is ok....but never fear. Love is conveyed but what you feel is not love. Why? What do you do now.....

You are now aware of this feeling. Let it go...and remain aware. Smile and know there is plenty of love going around and there is also plenty of fear. I have to keep telling myself that the only ONE I trust is Jesus.

People are talking about a shift. It may be a literal shift and an awareness shift all in the same time frame. Who knows? No one. The Mayans and the Cherokee Indians felt like the time was in 2012....so some say.

What do we know for sure?

Jesus will return to Earth one day. We are "alive" today and not promised tomorrow. We know we will all leave this Planet to go to an after life. That is about it.

Everything else needs to be taken with a grain of salt and be left in the aware bin. You can oull it out from time to time to take notes...but never trust someones end time prediction for you may worry your lil head for nothing at all. Even if you found much credible information with the warning....still...have no fear my friend. Push it away and change your thinking immediately. I try and I know it is hard sometimes...but that is what I have you and everyone else here for. To help in my time of need to allow me to hear words that will change my thinking.

We get caught up in love only to find our self hurt. This is an awareness...one that needs learning and nurturing so the mistake is not made again.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by MamaJ

Mamaj, your absolutely right, fear is the opposite of love. I pulled out my life changing book last night that i bought in Dec 04, Conversations with God, an uncommon dialogue, book 1by Neale Walsh, and it reminded me of how it changed my ideas about God and life, and i love it, and by page 40 was in tears, because i truly believe these books.

His books opened my eyes at a time when sorrow and pain was enveloping my soul. Thank God for Love because Neale loved us so much that he gave comfort with his words to many like me and you!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The future is NEVER set in stone and can always be changed.

and if god set the future in stone will it be changed.

The illusion of free will GOD's greatest illusion and when god makes an illusion, it's the best in the entire universe.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wisper

The future is NEVER set in stone, so yes, things can be changed.

All I am saying is that, if you are warning people of things, then you are bringing negativity into a person's life and you are not a light worker, because light workers only say positive things and bring in positivity. Just making that point clear.
edit on 31-8-2011 by arpgme because: To add more information

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

And they often close with Namaste, have you noticed that?

top topics

join