It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt for Gadhafi: Saddam all over again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Link

Gadhafi's wife and three of his children fled Libya to neighboring Algeria on Monday. But the Obama administration said it has no indication Gadhafi has left the country.

and who offered $2 million reward for Gadhafi? thats right a Libyan businessman a rich of the elites class who maybe enjoyed the times of King Idrs King Idrs was for the rich.

A Libyan businessman reportedly has offered a $2 million reward for Gadhafi.

CIA officers on the ground will touch base with sources who have kept them informed throughout the battle to oust Gadhafi, one of the former U.S. officials said. But the agency does not have officers in sufficient numbers, nor the human intelligence network built on the ground yet to help the rebels conduct an effective manhunt, the official added.

The Libyan hunt for Gadhafi has just begun.

Sure it as

First off i still believe Gadhafi isnt in libya and secondally you want to know why the NTC wants Gadhafi sons? they fear the repeat of the 1969 revolution thats why atleast thats how i see it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Probably having a beer with OBL at the Bush ranch in Texas.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
People never learn from history.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
hmmm....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
America makes me sick, actually 99% of politicians make me sick, we need to work out a way to dethrone these filthy kings/queens.

top topics

join