It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should they return al Megrahi?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is the alleged latest on the convicted Libyan bomber
www.timeslive.co.za...
Whether you believe he is guilty or not.
Whether he is near death as claimed or not.

I call shame on those demanding his return to the west.
Ffs the blood is not yet dry on the streets.
He was returned. Whether you agree with that decision or not, get over it.
Plus how can the transitional government possibly agree if they are not to appear to be a patsy of the west - as some fear. They have to start as they mean to go on.
What do others think?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

He looked just fine at the bit better in a wheelchair at and during gaddafi rally

heres a picture

personally i dont think they found him in Tripoli and CNN Cliams it was CNN that tracked him down and personally its all propaganda and even faked.

CNN showed footage of its reporter visiting in the elegant home of al-Megrahi, which was apparently built after his controversial release from Scottish prison to return to Libya to die in 2009.

yes a footage which can be easily faked if you have the right actors and loaction to do it.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I actually thought that the family faked the whole "interview" thing, seeing how long it took for them to answer the door. They needed time to get him into bed and into character.

who knows

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
it may come down to morality, if he really is dying, then let him be home..

i know i'd want to be home, surrounded by people who love me, when i go.

now, if he's NOT dying, then we have another situation, but i guess i'll wait until i get confirmation to cross that bridge.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Americans mistakenly believe that they are in the position to actually speak on this topic. Scotland released him- that is the end of the story. He shouldn't be taken anywhere.

What the UK Government choose to do is up to us in the UK, and Americans need to learn to keep their interfering, arrogant noses out of UK political matters.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanfilters

yes sir... sorry sir...

jeeze we were just tryna help..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

yes sir... sorry sir...

jeeze we were just tryna help..

In what way are you trying to help? Demanding UK politicians answer questions from congress? Just who the hell do you think you are?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

me? oh i'm just a hotel night manager, so i'm absolutely nobody to the Europe, the UK or even freakin DC for that matter. this is just a group of people on a forum sharing opinions. you're taking this wayyyy too seriously like we're about to take a vote and our decisions matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters
Americans mistakenly believe that they are in the position to actually speak on this topic. Scotland released him- that is the end of the story. He shouldn't be taken anywhere.

What the UK Government choose to do is up to us in the UK, and Americans need to learn to keep their interfering, arrogant noses out of UK political matters.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

and everyone else's business too

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
... but americas business can still remain most popular, right?

... sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

you mean casey anthony? because other than that, it seems our business effects everybody elses. if we go broke..... they do too... right..?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

you mean casey anthony? because other than that, it seems our business effects everybody elses. if we go broke..... they do too... right..?

I think it's pretty safe to say that we all are affecting each other more and more each day.

I have no idea where to draw that line anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well I hope he doesn't die right away and gets the chance to tell us what he knows about who really blew up the plane ..... which I think will turn out to be rather embarrassing for USA

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the EU is the largest economy on earth, according to the CIA world factbook.

EU GDP = $16.07 trillion
US GDP = $14.66 trillion

www.cia.gov...

You go bankrupt, we just consolidate.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

congratulations....guess you and i can meet up in 2020 and discuss which countries we fled to because if you think you've found zion you're sadly mistaken.
edit on 29-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but the EU is the largest economy on earth, according to the CIA world factbook.

EU GDP = $16.07 trillion
US GDP = $14.66 trillion

www.cia.gov...

You go bankrupt, we just consolidate.

Not sure how this proves we are not connected but you keep a close eye on that trillion cause they tend to disappear in the blink of an eye these days. I recall a time when a number like that was impressive.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I don't know how far into conspiracy we need to go on this question.
Point is, whether it was the right decision or not (and I firmly believe it was NOT the right decision, personally), the fact is that the decision has already been made, it's already been done. To demand him back now is like a child giving a gift, then desperately wanting it back five minutes later. The answer I'd give? "You can't ask for something back once you've given it away".

The people of Scotland deserved better. Those who lost loved ones deserved better... and Al Megrahi?
Well, he hardly matters now...
but the government has a lot to answer for.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
Point is, whether it was the right decision or not (and I firmly believe it was NOT the right decision, personally), the fact is that the decision has already been made, it's already been done. To demand him back now is like a child giving a gift, then desperately wanting it back five minutes later. The answer I'd give? "You can't ask for something back once you've given it away".

The people of Scotland deserved better. Those who lost loved ones deserved better... and Al Megrahi?

No, the government doesn't have to answer to anything. It made a decision, and that is final. Outsiders have no right to tell our governments what they can and cant do.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

the "outsider" mentality is further compartmentalizing this population.. wars start over that mind frame..
edit on 29-8-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Can you expain why you think the Scottish government has a lot to answer for ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join