It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to The Power That not BE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am talking to TPTB in this thread.

This thread is a warning for TPTB.

This thread is not a sign of intolerance , but it is a Call For Justice.Justice for all the non-extremist Muslims being molested or killed all around the world.

We will be at peace as soon as you (TPTB) leave us alone with our Islamic dominions and philosephy.

Our women like it much to wear Hijab and Our men like it more to be less attracted to other women.

We have our kinds of ignorant people in our countries.

We will solve problems our way.

In addition , May be you think that you have more money and advanced technology , but it is not going to work. You just learned some rules of Nature that was created by god . There are lots of thing you don't know . Despite all these advances in technology , you have failed to feed people's souls. these is your weak point. MK ultra and mind control projects are such weak afforts and won't fit in spiritual side of human being . You will never success on this aspect of life because you trust in Satan , instead of god. Satan doesn't care about you and in the judgement day he will deny any relation with you guys.

WHEN THE MATTER IS JUDGED, (AND THE DECREE IS ISSUED) SATAN WILL SAY:ِ ``ALLAH PROMISED YOU A PROMISE OF TRUTH AND I PROMISED YOU TOO, BUT I FAILED YOU MY PROMISE; AND I HAD NO AUTHORITY (POWER) OVER YOU. I ONLY CALLED YOU AND YOU ANSWERED ME. SO DO NOT BLAME ME, AND BLAME YOURSELVES. I AM NOT YOUR RESCUER AND NEITHER YOU ARE MY RESCUER. I HAVE DISBELIEVED IN YOUR ASSOCIATING ME WITH ALLAH FROM BEFORE.'' VERILY FOR THE OPPRESSORS THERE IS A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT.

May be there is not much we can do in this world , but be sure you pay very hard for what you are doing.

---------------------------------------- End of the letter

Your Idea :

What is your idea about TPTB ?

How should we stop it ?
edit on 29/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
my father said he has not called anyone and all those who claim otherwise are just imagining it.

as for TPTB, you can't stop them thats why wormwood is on its way. when you get that bitterness in your mouth, you will know.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Seal it up and send it off. Although i doubt it or anything else would make any difference to how they treat humanity.

P.S I always thought TPTB stood for The People To Blame, not The Power That Be
now i know. Same thing anyway really...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Your religion is backwards, stone age and totally incompatible with modern values. I hope TPTB continue to harass you, if only to bring your mentality forwards.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Judging by your opening post, you are not Islamic at all. You seem to me to be from a westernised civilisation and upbringing, and you're just trying to pass yourself off as being a muslim.

Nice one.

And as far as 'religions' go, what a crock. I don't believe in Peter Pan, Frankenstein or Superman.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by manontrial

And You are not a good judge at all.

You judge too fast and with too little observations.

new topics

top topics

join