It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are America's children being sold for a profit.... Broken into 3 parts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is usually state owned and operated at a county level.
Like the court system or well fare office. I know the offices get company cares.
Workers get reimburst gas cost, lunchs, dinners, sometimes new clothe's.

But the county and state I believe recieve's it. As apart of their budget for the next fiscal year.
Not nessacarily the agency itself.

EX TEXT
Adoption assistance payments constitute the primary governmental support of adoptions
of children from foster care. A smaller amount, authorized by the Tax Reform Act of 1986,
subsidizes the up-front costs of the adoption of a child from foster care with up to $1,000
of matching funds to states. Altogether, federal spending on adoption was $1.3 billion in 2002;
state spending was about $1 billion. The federal adoption subsidy budget grew
30% between 2000 and 2002
EX TEXT

I have been trying to find demographics on this. But I think my keyword search on bing
is really screwy. I use to have some statistics somewhere. I will get back to you on that.

LOTZA LUV, SLEEP TIGHT ALL

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
reply to post by blocula

It is usually state owned and operated at a county level.
Like the court system or well fare office. I know the offices get company cares.
Workers get reimburst gas cost, lunchs, dinners, sometimes new clothe's.

But the county and state I believe recieve's it. As apart of their budget for the next fiscal year.
Not nessacarily the agency itself.

EX TEXT
Adoption assistance payments constitute the primary governmental support of adoptions
of children from foster care. A smaller amount, authorized by the Tax Reform Act of 1986,
subsidizes the up-front costs of the adoption of a child from foster care with up to $1,000
of matching funds to states. Altogether, federal spending on adoption was $1.3 billion in 2002;
EX TEXT

I have been trying to find demographics on this. But I think my keyword search on bing
is really screwy. I use to have some statistics somewhere. I will get back to you on that.

LOTZA LUV, SLEEP TIGHT ALL
thanx for your reply to my questions and thanx for the information

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yes, saw this a couple years ago right after I had been to Omaha working for WorldCom, pretty disgusting stuff. Have to say that even though I am disillusioned by Alex Jones now, some of the things he says about the ruling elite ring a little more true. Indeed, if you watch the Clinton Chronicles that element reappears again. A lot has been said about the Clinton Chronicles, but that does not mean that it should not be watched and considered.

Thomas Jefferson said question everything and I do.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Great information, it is important to get the information out there to the people who care...not that anything can be done about it. It makes me very happy to know that the mods helped you with your great thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
this thread and the opening explanation by the op mividau is amazingly well thought out and researched,containing a wealth of knowledge and empathy...very well done!
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Thank you for that video..first exposure to it for me..and very happy to be able to view it.

It definitely correlates with other info I have read... (which had been debunked as fraudulent..but I feel is truth)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC4826
Great information, it is important to get the information out there to the people who care...not that anything can be done about it. It makes me very happy to know that the mods helped you with your great thread.

Yep, very gratefull. The super mod is DONTTREADONME and gave some great advise for the next one.
Plus Ittabena, helped out alot too. Still trying to get the ex text down though lol. Plus when Ittabena
thought it would get pulled saved the whole thing.

So once again tons of thxs and love to them.

LOTZA LUV
~+~@

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

heres a quick example of the [ ex ] function.

EX TEXT
EX TEXT

EX TEXT
EX TEXT

now after reading this post,

press quote to reply

notice how the ex text is "

starts with ex in brackets and then ends with /ex in brackets......
"

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thank you as well. I think I may have it down lmao.
Is anyone else haveing problems with the sound on the vids?
Mine isnt giveing sound and I was looking forward to watching them today.

LOTZA LUV
~+~@

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i was wondering when adoption/foster homes were first created in the usa? was it around the time period following the civil war 1865-1870? thats my guess anyways, or was it started by eleanor and franklin roosevelt in the 1930s?...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i was wondering when adoption/foster homes were first created in the usa? was it around the time period following the civil war 1865-1870? thats my guess anyways, or was it started by eleanor and franklin roosevelt in the 1930s?...

Orphanage's have been around since the 1800's. They are now called group homes.
But the official start was most likely Elenor. She deeply cared about human rights issue's.
So thats most likely whan federal money started being put into it to improve the live's of
children.

But it's really unclear when cps was started or actual foster parents.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Orphanage's have been around since the 1800's. They are now called group homes.
But the official start was most likely Elenor. She deeply cared about human rights issue's.
So thats most likely whan federal money started being put into it to improve the live's of
children.

But it's really unclear when cps was started or actual foster parents.

LOTZA LUV
thanx for the information,this thread should be kept alive...for the children...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
you have put a lot of effort into this thread and you know what your talking about...through you and this thread these young people have a voice and i admire and appreciate your empathy...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thanks, You're thread about those witch prison's inspired me.
I was kinda scared cuzz my pic being next to it, dont ask why.
I really dont know. Pretty sad right.
But atleast this we have a chance to change history.
Do we really want 200 yrs from now to be remembered for this?

I have written other article's for other sites. Just cant remeber which ones.
Thos are much more about the laws. Or about supervised visitation's.
They dont even let the parents touch their children.

The problem with the research is most of the info is repetitive thats out there.
So I got annoyed by that. Only here and one other site I believe carry the report
by Sen. Nancy Shaefer. The other site she backed personaly and asked for parents
to send evidence from the entire us. I think she was planning to make a move on the whole
system. But her work was cut short.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Thanks, You're thread about those witch prison's inspired me.
I was kinda scared cuzz my pic being next to it, dont ask why.
I really dont know. Pretty sad right.
But atleast this we have a chance to change history.
Do we really want 200 yrs from now to be remembered for this?

I have written other article's for other sites. Just cant remeber which ones.
Thos are much more about the laws. Or about supervised visitation's.
They dont even let the parents touch their children.

The problem with the research is most of the info is repetitive thats out there.
So I got annoyed by that. Only here and one other site I believe carry the report
by Sen. Nancy Shaefer. The other site she backed personaly and asked for parents
to send evidence from the entire us. I think she was planning to make a move on the whole
system. But her work was cut short.

LOTZA LUV
cut short by whom?...the iron fisted powers that be? perpetually driven by their blind arrogance and mindless greed?....what else is new...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They think it was a murder suicide case. Some people thinks its a conspiracy,
due to her efforts against the cps system.

But yeah, its always about the money at the end of the day.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

LOTZA LUV
oh when you said cut short i didnt realize that they had died or were killed...the cia is really good at eliminating the undesireables who get in the way of their supreme and sinister agenda and they usually try to make it look like a suicide...marilyn monroe,martin luther king,the kennedys,john lennon,i could go on and on and on...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

LOTZA LUV
oh when you said cut short i didnt realize that they had died or were killed...the cia is really good at eliminating the undesireables who get in the way of their supreme and sinister agenda and they usually try to make it look like a suicide...marilyn monroe,martin luther king,the kennedys,john lennon,i could go on and on and on...

Could be, never thought of it in that way.
Allthough I believe the CIA contracted the mafia to take out JFK.
It was a documentry on history chan. once. They cycle it through
a couple times a year.

LOTZA LUV

P.s. to all part 2 is up now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This one goes into the medical manipulation and being used as ginny pigs as promised.
If you're emotional you may not want to read. It was pretty tuff researching it. [heartbreaking]

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

LOTZA LUV

Could be, never thought of it in that way.
Allthough I believe the CIA contracted the mafia to take out JFK.
It was a documentry on history chan. once. They cycle it through
a couple times a year.

LOTZA LUV

P.s. to all part 2 is up now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This one goes into the medical manipulation and being used as ginny pigs as promised.
If you're emotional you may not want to read. It was pretty tuff researching it. [heartbreaking]
you are so knowledgeable about this subject and well spoken...your a ruby in a mountain of rocks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join