It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know the auspicious date given?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I know all you ATS'ers read and I know one or a few of you have had to read the book... In the book "Messages: The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story" there is supposedly an auspicious date that humanity may end? I don't really have the time to read right now and I am hoping one of you has read the book and can share with us here on ATS if the date is already past or in the near future and give more details.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Never heard of it before, but a quick search yielded this review:

Stan Romanek in his "Messages" ranks my "4", plus. (An Amazon "5".) A higher number is deserved, because in his data, the alien race seems to come from "Alnitak" in the Orion belt. This is particularly interesting because in the book "The Orion Mystery", Alnitak (Zeta Orionis) is also the Orion star that the Great Pyramid was aligned with. This is that place in space where the spirit of dead Egyptian Kings supposedly return to their point of origin. (Stan also displays the unusual planetary system associated with Alnitak. Maybe Hubble could find them.) Also; through Stan, the aliens have demonstrated the ability to create "Wormholes" for space travel, and have provided the formulae to produce it. They have also provided a date of worldwide significance, 9/21/2012. More data is needed.

So, there ya go 9/21/2012, a year long wait
Looks like an interesting read, but I won't buy the book. I'll wait for the movie.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

kinda sounds like it lines up with this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Egyptian kings being reborn? What's next? Maybe Moses & Aaron coming back for round 2.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I just got it on Amazon for 1 cent....Can't beat that deal...aint gonna be a movie...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Can someone give more details about that date and what is gonna happen?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by secretagentwomyn

kinda sounds like it lines up with this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Egyptian kings being reborn? What's next? Maybe Moses & Aaron coming back for round 2.

No Egyptian kings will be reborn, it's just that the Egyptian belief that spanned thousands of years before and after the creation of Christianity said that pharoahs who died will be reborn in the afterlife where they came from before becoming mortal men here on Earth.

Kinda like how your religion says Jesus was reborn in Heaven after his death.

Be interested to see if any who can remote view the future see anything for that date or beyond.

top topics

join