It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright white light appearing in my girlfriend's car.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

What do you mean "you weren't ready"?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

And all these flashes were coming from inside the vehicle alone? You didn't notice any flashes outside the car?

I have read on blogs people saying that they see flashes as you describe but most of them believe it is their or some spiritual guide/s. Some also said it smells nice after these flashes.

But seeing you sounded a bit freaked i wouldn't know if these were good spirits, and that is if you even believe the whole spirit ghost scenario.

But keep bumping your thread as there are some really clued up people on these subjects.
edit on 8/28/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandermast

What do you mean "you weren't ready"?

I was afraid, I should have been excited but I was too afraid. Things would go differently now, that was my first truly bizarre experience. now i long for it to happen again, but back then i wasn't mentally prepared for what I could have seen.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well thank you to the people who responded to this, we are still asking all our friends and anyone else who might have something to tell us, about what this could have been. My girlfriend says that is has forever changed her and she is going to be constantly be looking over her shoulder for anything that might be around. I can let it go much easier than she can, but I still remember the feeling of absolute terror and the feeling of a presence bearing down on us...but it's over now....oh well.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

trust me, in a couple months to a year, you'll be wishing for this to happen again.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh, believe me!, I already do wish it was happening again. It was a very nice night if you hadn't noticed from my o.p. , and seeing the lights again wouldn't be half bad either.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You sound like just the type of person that I would get along with really well...if you would care to message me, there are a lot more stories that I could share with you, and anyone else who cares about seeing lights and strange happenings.

Again thank you to all, and I wish everyone interesting times.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It seems pretty obvious to me what those flashes were..

You my friend were being stalked by a pervert with a camera.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by absynth

That's what I thought at first too. I thought someone just happened to be in the field with a camera and we drove right up to them without noticing, and since they already had a camera they figured "what the heck, they must want to have their picture taken", but we looked everywhere, and then we drove at least five miles away to another location and weren't followed by anyone in a car, and it happened two more times!

Edit - I forgot to re-mention that we were outside of the car for a good half hour before we could not stand the bugs any longer. So if anyone was there with a camera I think they would have left or got tired of waiting to see what we were going to do next, or got tired of the bugs too.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Vandermast because: forgot something, duh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join