It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell my what happened ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Okay it was me and my dad in the car waiting for my mother to come out of the supermarket and we saw this man and women get out of their car they had a nice car we then watched them walk we then looked back at their car but it wasn't their car any more it was a completely different car me and my dad where just sitting there silent like wtf just happened then my mother got back and she was talking to my dad then i saw the women but she walked right past where the car was parked i didn't see the man with her either then a van past my car and she just went.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You sure someone did not just drop them off..and took the car ..while another car parked after in the drop off spot?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
No there was only the women and man in the car, the women was in the passenger side the man was driving
and no one was in the back
edit on 28-8-2011 by Sparkzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I know what happened. A glitch in the matrix, that or transformers are real.

Or perhaps you own good drugs.

Or all of the above

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What kind of car did they arrive in. What color? What model was the van? From which direction did it approach you? Did it have windows in the rear cargo section? If so, what kind? What color was the van? What model vehicle took the place of the original? What color? How long was your mom in the store? What was the lady wearing? The man?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Valet parking is cool as hell.

Or I would ask your 'dad' strategic questions at this point to see if he really is
who he appears to be.

But definitely a glitch in the old A.I. in the sky.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Next time when you see something like confront the person.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

i don't now the models i'm not very good with cars the original car they parked in was black then when i look back it wasn't a very nice car it was green, the van was white it had windows don't think it had rear ones though the man was wearing shorts he was bold the woman was in like a short mini dress thing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well one time i thought i'd write a post where i didn't want to use any punctuation and no capitalized words what shall i do shall i add some commas should i capitalize my words question mark

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
well one time i thought i'd write a post where i didn't want to use any punctuation and no capitalized words what shall i do shall i add some commas should i capitalize my words question mark

Sorry I'm not very good with grammar

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkzz

Its the new technology and what the' "UFOS'" are using :' a cloaking device". Only halfway kidding.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkzz

Originally posted by Skate

Sorry I'm not very good with grammar

Or at observation. I asked because you can often remember more by trying to pull up details of a past event. You can't, so it won't work. I'll go with valet, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, maybe it has a very logical explanation. If you are truly interested in more offbeat theory possibilities, do a search on "time slip" here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OK something vaguely related happened to me today, and this doesn't normally happen

It was 12:05 pm - I know because I was getting sometihng photocopied and it was taking centuries and I had a class at 13:30 right? So i checked my mobile because I just need some reassurance and mental calculations that I was gonna make it on time. I checked twice while I was waiting - first at 12:05 then again at 12:20 (on my phone each time) - bottom line, plenty of time to get to class easily without hassle. 1-2 mins later I paid the guy and got in the car parked right outside.

The drive was a dead smooth drive with no interruptions or idiotic red lights, everything was easy and I'd been driving for about 20 minutes TOPS.

I asked my dad - whazza time popsy? And he looks at his wristwatch (yep still wears one haha) and goes "it's one thiry" ... I ask him if he's sure, can he check again, maybe stone-age watch isn't working properly. This results in a big eye-roll and sarcy comments about his impending senility, but he does take out his mobile phone and shows me the digital display. It says "13:30".

I'm like - i KNOW we haven't been driving for an hour and I paid the guy around 12:25 and we hit the road before 12:30. So wtf. And dad asks 'where did the hour go' (I mean he agreed that we hadn't been driving for ANYTHING close to an hour!!). I have no answer, but when I reached class, I rechecked my mobile and yes, it said 1:45 pm. SO....1 hour 15 minutes have transpired BUT based on driving time for this strech - and a smooth drive at that with hardly any traffic -it should have been 1:10 pm at most!!!

Where did that 45 minutes go??? No answer folks, no answer. My dad btw totally segued into ranting about how I should leave the house earlier and wake up on time etc. But I am telling you - he was just as puzzled as I was about that missing hour (ok 45 mins or so). His way of dealing with the inexplicable is to ignore it - my way?

Need I say it ... posting on ATS

[none of this is made up, even though it's humourously written]
note: unfortunately it was a cash transaction at the copy shop. with no machine-printed bill with a timestamp - otherwise I'd have all the proof I'd need that this was a time slip (or that I've simply lost it).
edit on 28-8-2011 by rainychica because: fixed 1 pm to 1:10 pm...but still!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

Do you have your reciept? (stating what time you paid)? there are tons of threads on here about missing time, or extra time... check them out!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Britx

no as i stated at the end of my story, i paid cash in a small copy shop - no receipt no timestamp or else i'd know ty

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Next time when you see something like confront the person.

Definitely NOT a good idea, call the police, and only if you are suspicious.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

but just by acting surprised and recounting the incident, their reaction (looking a bit rattled, or running away) would speak volumes, would it not?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybes there's a small chance it was a butterfly effect, perhaps something happened in the past that caused them to purchase a different vehicle.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dimensional shift,happens all the time.You guys just happened to be aware enough to catch it.

new topics

top topics

join