It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingering and have recognized that now is my time to let loose...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone, long time no introduction... I have been lingering and reading ATS for a number of years, I love the community, love the topics, love the discussion, and I am very happy there are other people out there like me... concerned, exhausted, and willing to discuss options before action. I am FED UP, with the status quo, with the greedy corporations and politicians that represent them, with Big Brother, industrial complexes, the Federal Reserve Bank, above water conspiracies, and everything else that makes me feel like I am living in a science fiction novel.

These are more than interesting times, this time as far as I am concerned is trial and tribulation. I believe in God wholeheartedly, but other's who have not acknowledged or cannot acknowledge God because of personal belief or scientific philosophy is going through the same battle. On planet Earth, there are the Elite, and there is everyone else. In these two groups, there are those that know or kind of know what is truly transpiring on Earth, and those that do not that I like to refer to as "Sheeple". The vast majority are the have nots and those that choose to watch Dancing with the Stars than to do some homework on what is really going on with the world and our country that is orchestrating the majority of events through coalition or themselves (USA and company).

I mean really, how the hell can Monsanto and Halliburton actually exist if we were all moral and righteous human beings that balked and struck when these evil entities delivered their products or service that undermines the general human populace. There is much more than what meets the eye and we have a right to be afraid.

I am naming very few culprits in the ever-winding downfall of our world. Moreover, it is people like you that give me comfort and strength, knowing that there are others like-minded and that know that something needs to change or we will have to do what my username says.

Since 2005, my life has been turned upside down from conspiracy to reality. I went from a top notch "Financial Advisor" to a full scale survivalist farmer. I was awoken by a single person that turned me into the upside down world, the REAL world of politics, espionage, power and death to both living and not. To think that a group of a few can actually do this, to have this in the works to accomplish this completely is almost fiction. But it is just that, almost fiction.

I have now dedicated my life to organic farming and the preservation of those around me. I intend on exposing the retched and evil that power play amongst us every single day of our lives. I would love to show others what I plan on doing with my new "Farm Project" and also what I have already done with my micro-farm project. I still cannot believe the hundred plus thousands of dollars of survival and preparation I have already commenced. But I am very convinced that this is the way. If we can all grow our own organic food, and we can make our own energy, the Big Brother Gang has nothing on us. No corporate profit, no hook line and sinker, nothing. Our own self revolution could change the tide, but that is until they try to change our ideals with force. And that my friends, is happening right now. It is happening all around us. Stay strong, deep down we know what is right and what is wrong. Your own self preservation is the best gift to give these vampire leeches. Maybe one day they can suck their own blood and die of a thousand diseases. Until then, we must self preserve ourselves and take care of our surrounding environment with what we know as best. Hope this is a good welcome introduction.

Be ready when it slaps. Love you all,

Stos

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by surviveordie

yep everyones out to take away your tv and microwave. Putting preservatives in food.... chlorine in the water... its so obvious how those things are destroying the human race... making everyone zombies... SAVE US BABY JESUS!!!! SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!

what have advancements in technology done for anyone?

be afraid..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Danged hippies--

Glad you dived in.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Amen to that. Whatever happened to the days we could walk up to a stream and drink from it without worrying about toxic runoff. Or knowing that what you are buying is for sure not franken food. Sad scene. Thats why I say, grow it or raise if you want the best!

Stos

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Haha, maybe I am a hippie huh... Oh well, call it like it is. Gotta love mother nature.

Stos

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Peace and love right back to you OL, looking forward to starting a new thread about the micro-farm I am putting together and the larger farm I am trying to acquire. Awesome signature by the way.

Stos

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by surviveordie
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Haha, maybe I am a hippie huh... Oh well, call it like it is. Gotta love mother nature.

Stos

Oh yes, all in fun.
It harkened my brain to a thread topic awhile back I must have read on ATS re: hippies and the basic hippy lifestyle - there was a huge reason corporations wanted to shut down or "humiliate" that rationale. or lifestyle, way back in the sixties.

And your current lifestyle seems to depict a somewhat "hippy" way of life - and I mean that in a good way---.
Made me think our current state may be in a lot different state if corporations hadn't succeeded in making it socially acceptable to poke fun at a really cool lifestyle.

Didn't mean to rant there, just wanted to explain myself.
Wishing you much success, in all.

top topics

join