It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Streaking Irene Reveler Ruins Weather Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Streaking Irene Reveler Ruins Weather Channel

gawker.com

While Weather Channel reporter Eric Fisher braved ferocious winds and rainy Irene-ness to bring us live reports from Virginia Beach (look at those fluttering pant legs!), a bunch of college-aged looking yahoos ran behind him, jumping up and down like their team had just won the Super Bowl. And then one guy NSFW-ishly pulled down his pants. Did I mention that this was live?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't say I wouldn't have thought of doing something similar! Best way to make good on a crappy situation

I think we should all take a lesson from these guys, if you can keep a light spirit in the face of danger then you will have much less weight to carry! Clothes included!

(warning, brief nudity)

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 27-8-2011 by b3l13v3 because: typo

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

AHAHAHAH!!! screw you weather channel!!
what a way to lighten the situation...
hahaha

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
hahahahaha that was the funniest newscast I have ever seen. It actually brought tears to my eyes it made me laugh so hard. Now THAT my friends, is saving face.

Great Stuff!

That Weatherman was trying to keep his composure, and he did, but he couldnt believe his eyes hahaha.

He so wanted to call them stupid people.

"Honestly, this is depressing" hahaha

great find OP. GREAT find.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
lol...kids are just with out scrupples now a days.
still good fun.
lol at the reporter with his hand(feel the anger) on his hips...yeah guess that gesture was a prelude to him waving his microphone menacingly at the kids. Jakof.

ETA:
"I'll bite my tongue...People".
I can't believe the Anchor...Its really not that serious. Jeez man...you are around 30ish...not 50ish. Lighten up guy :/

edit on 27-8-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The terror on the locals faces was amazing, this hurricane is sure driving the locals to drink.

Where were the ball jugglers.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This won't last too long on YT or here. I do enjoy watching people busting balls of the on scene reporters.

That reporter was pissed because his fear mongering was such a fail!
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Actually the weatherman is right. It is a bit depressing that these people are running around like that in this storm. It is a weak hurricane, but it is still foolish to be out and about during the hurricane. A majority of the people who have died so far as a result of this storm are deaths that could have been completely avoided had those people even used a slightest bit of common sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
makes me sick..... NOT the streaker, people like him and his friends are great! I lauged hard at that.. but what I think is terrible is the weatherman, just trying to back up what he was saying about how "people shouldn't be on the streets whatsoever, how its so dangerous" near the end he was running out of things to say and so turned it back over to the reporter at the actual weather channel, and the guy there said "yeah its like they REALLY dont know whats coming for them." as if what everyone just saw on the tv wasnt hurricane irene; when it was , and people were out havin a good time, showin off their genitals and whatnot.
edit on 27-8-2011 by rusty moon because: spelling lololol

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

Jeez man...you are around 30ish...not 50ish.

Excuse me? I am 60ish (63 actually) and found it funny. Do not be ageist. You do not become a prude because you get older. Jeez some people.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That guy is a LEGEND!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

That was disgusting. Some people should NOT streak.

That's all I'm saying.

That was so gross.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hilarious!!!

That reporter! What a putz.

BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!!BE AFRAID!!!!!!!!!

NOT.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
where was the nudity at? or did i miss something?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

44 sec. in
Right side of your screen.lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I choked on my coffee when I watched this clip.

"Priceless"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
lol.
i'm sure the media will find him and he'll be a celebrity for 15 min.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Lol, the reporter from the Weather Channel is such a tool! "Don't take any risks with your life! It is incredibly irresponsible!" What? Better we should wait around to be starved, taxed, repossessed to death, safely?

I applaud these guys for giving the literal finger to those who control - the media!

Life without risk is existence., nothing more.

The fact that so many are out driving around is just conclusive proof that the Gov is spinning this hurricane for their own purposes. I wonder what those purposes are. The media even had my roommate convinced the hurricane was huge, until he got home and checked for himself - Ok, I tipped him off so he would look closer but...

They did the same to me during a past flood. My septic tank, air conditioner, everything still worked, it's just that my house was surrounded by water and my boat was tied to my front steps. FEMA wanted me to go to homeless shelter forty miles away and sleep on a cot in a gymn. Why? Nothing was wrong. I was even still able to watch the TV at home. When they told us their was a mandatory evacuation, we all just said ok and got on our boats and went home. Those of us who didn't have boats would just call someone who did, or hitch a ride with the next person who launched.

Now the real question is what is Big Brother up to this time?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I bet if it were a bunch of college chicks doing that threre would be no complaints come on all you sexy girls your turn laughed my butt off

new topics

top topics

join