It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gruesome Monday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The following is not a joke, and there is no punch line. (I say that because most people I've told this to tell me that they kept waiting for the punch line, thinking it was a joke or something) If you don't want to read a personal account of a grizzly scene that may involve death, please read no further.

As I was puttering about the house getting ready for work, at approximately 5 am, I heard a siren cut out like they do when they get close to "the scene", and then several voices. I figured someone was getting DUI'd or something, but when I looked out there was an ambulance parked, and an EMT rolling a gurney towards the house across the street, where there were several police and another EMT gathered in a semi-circle near the corner of the house.

I assumed an occupant had died, or was sick, and the EMT's were getting ready to bring them out, Then I noticed one of the EMT's near the house was holding up an I.V. bag, so I decided to watch for a bit. Something didn't sit right with me though. Why were they at an outside corner of the house? Then a few minutes later, the gurney guy rolled the empty gurney back to the ambulance, and the other EMT with the I.V. bag seemed to be closing shop as well. Something is weird here....Remember it's very early and still dark out.

None of the emergency personnel were in any particular hurry, the didn't seem to be any "sense of urgency" about their actions. Finally, some of the police walked away from the group near the corner of the house and I was able to see what they were gathered around....A LARGE BLACK PERSON CRAMMED UP TO THE DIAPHRAGM IN AN 8" BASEMENT WINDOW! And I mean large! 3 hundred or better from what portion of them I could see. I don't know if they were climbing in or out, my gut says climbing out the window. They had gone out head-first, and I could see they were wearing a plain white underwear-style t-shirt. I could see the left arm and torso, the head was lolled to the right, obscured in the darkness, but it was very obvious something was terribly wrong. The person had made it out far enough to be unable to breathe, of that I'm positive.

I woke my wife up to show her what was going on (and to have a witness, because frankly, this story is quite unbelievable). Somebody eventually produced a white towel and just covered the person in the window. After another 20 minutes or so the ambulance and most of the cops left, nothing they could do.

It was down to a single cruiser with one officer who I think went inside the house, and the motionless large person stuck in the window covered with a towel. I hesitate to say DEAD, because I didn't go over myself and check the pulse, but really, what else could it be? Dudes, THERE WAS A DEAD GUY STUCK IN THE BASEMENT WINDOW ACROSS THE STREET! Compressive asphyxia is my long distance diagnosis.

I went to work, and called my wife a couple hours later. She had been keeping an eye on the scene, but had looked away for 10 minutes to sweep the kitchen floor. When I called she looked out and the person had been extracted and there were no more emergency vehicles present.

There has been nothing in the paper except for one obit about a "Brian J.C*****, 39, died at home", nothing in the police blotter, nothing on the news...squat! WTF?

I wasn't going to post this to ATS, because on Tuesday, to me, it wasn't a conspiracy. But now, after so much time has passed without anything being reported, I have to wonder.

My questions regarding the matter are:

a) Is it unusual for an event of this nature to be kept so low key?

b) Is there some public record such as police records or something I can request, should I care to dig deeper?

...and the first person who says "Pics or it didn't happen", eff you man, seriously!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Must be death time as a FB friend has had two deaths in a week in their apartment block

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

"Pics or it didn't happen"

Had to do that, sorry lol. I would check police reports, the coroners office, ask some neighbors about it maybe. As for it being unusually low key, I don't know where you live, but I live in Houston and some guy getting stuck in a window and dying isn't enough to make news. I would never hear about that here. What I am wondering is why the hell the guy is climbing out a window that early in the morning? Why not just use the door, thats what I would do.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Grrr!

It had to have been a freak-out moment of some kind, because there's just no way they could look at that window, and at them self and rationally think that it was an alternative to using the door. No-way-whatsoever. A thin person would have a difficult time squeezing through that window. It's so short you probably have to turn your head sideways to get started through.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

That is terrible.It may have been suicide, they dont always get reported. I saw three body bags down the road from where i used to live, it was a big hoo har with emergency personel every where. Nothing on the news and people in the little suburb acted as if nothing had happenned.

It was way too quiet, very strange indeed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Maybe the CIA stuffed him in there when they found out he knew that the reptilians were using HAARP to control their invasion fleet behind elenin?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I know in most cases the only time they keep something low key is until next of kin have been notified, however they usually wont even release the name, but if they released the name already then I am not sure, do you live in a large city where there is a lot going on? if so then that could be the case, Im not sure where you would get the report and they may only release to family, however the incident could still be under investigation pending an autopsy if they found something about it they deem suspicious

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Perhaps they're waiting to notify next of kin or doing a post mortem before they report ? You could get a local news station or paper onto it to dig deeper - they may have established contacts at the morgue or somewhere ?

As an aside - the only reason I can think someone would be using their basement tiny window not their front door is because there was an intruder and rather than confront this person they hid and thought they could make an escape via the basement ? (albeit wrongly given their size and the size of the window!)

Poster above you beat me to it re next of kin etc.
edit on 27-8-2011 by slidingdoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

I know it is presumptive to assume they were kin to the person stuck in the window, but as far as we knew, a large-ish black lady, 40's-50's, lives there with a much older, thinner black lady, who I presume to be her mother or grandmother. The younger lady is often helping the older one in and out of the house, and has a hard time getting around herself, like she has a bum hip or something.

I know it wasn't her in the window, because I've seen her since then, for a day or two though, I thought it could have been her.

The person in the window was wearing a mans tee shirt, and the skin on their arm was tight, not like an old person. If there was another very large person living there, I never saw them before, and they've been "across the street" neighbors for years.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
culd be a son or ex lover of some type, a brother or really any number of things, have you been on speaking terms with them? maybe you could talk with them and find out, maybe nothin happend at all maybe it was a dream

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
~snip~

maybe it was a dream

I wish, but as I said, I got my wife to come down and witness all the commotion as well....unless that was a dream too, and I'm still dreaming.

In fact, there's been times off and on this week when I started second guessing what I saw, trying to convince myself that it was something else, that I was mistaken, but no, it was real. It happened. There's no other explanation.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Good Lord, it is your neighbor!

Just go fix a covered dish, something appropriate (non-spicy possibly sweet), and go knock on the door! Just tell them that you were witness to the tragedy and wanted to extend your condolences and to offer your phone number in case they might need to call for help.

Then, while you are there, you might actually find out the truth of the matter! I would use a disposable dish so that you won't have to worry about losing a dish (sometimes folks forget during times of loss or confusion).

Flowers would be inappropriate if you did not know the person, but food is a universal offering when it comes to "intruding" politely.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

That is a great idea and very kind.

Generally that is what neighbors do.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Surprised noone has offered the theory that you've got an underground alien base across the street.

Seems they got to your wife through mind control. They auto-suggested sweeping.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That is a great idea, and I must admit I've toyed with the notion as well, but wow. Talk about "outside my comfort zone". I'm more of a mind my (and your) own business type. Maybe I can muster up the courage, though. We'd probably make a friend out of the deal.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
its amazing what you find you can do when your curiousity getz the best of you haha, and seeing as they are older black women im sure they wuld give you most of the details without you having to ask, so if you make the decision to try it then be sure to let the rest of us kno what you get youve piqed our curiousity as well

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

What surprises me is the cops weren't going door-to-door to find witness reports. Usually in the event of a death that may or may not be clearly visible by the neighbouring public, they'll be looking for any information whatsoever.

Maybe phone them just to give your side of the story to see if that contributes at all. Maybe they will have some information for you. Just ask them lightly to explain what happened without too much detail so you know what you should be looking out for, to see if you should worry at all. It might give you at the very least a general idea to conclude what you fell witness to.

Though, I don't exactly know where you live and I am not sure of what culture would be like there, but it is an option.

My guess it was either a robbery and buddy guy got caught, or there was some sort of in-home emergency and he had to escape and quick... maybe even a boyfriend was caught? No pun intended, of course.
edit on 29/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
im not even that talkative but if this happened on my block i know sooner or laters neighbors would be talking about it at least amongst themselves.

why not in this case, since u've posted the mystery and suspense.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Find the neighborhood busy body they are sure to have something to contribute and are probably just waiting to let it out

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Unless the OP is the busy body, trying to figure it all out
edit on 30/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join