It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what really grinds my gears??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I hope nobody gets offended im just trying to lighten the mood instead of talking about Earthquakes, Nibiru, Elenin, Hurricanes Etc.. Please im not being racist either im just making observations
You know what really grinds my gears? D-Bags with there raised F 350's and their tapout shirts on with their elbows hanging out the window, not to mention their shades on with their monster fitted caps..Girls ages 18-25 going 35 in a 45 because they can't keep there heads out of there cell phones. You know what really grinds my gears?? People who idolize jersey shore, with their little fake tans, and loud mouths.. You know a blond has used the computer when there is white out on the screen. You know what really grinds my gears? People who say have a good day when its clearly 10pm at night. How come most people in America aren't really aware of other countries?? An Asian women driver has got to be the worst kind of driver.. How come italians always eat pasta and live with their moms untill they get married? You know what really grinds my gears?? How come Mexicans push their daughters around in strollers with a dress on when their 13 years old? How come when someone plays video games there either an asian, virgin, or nerd?? So there you go just felt like ranting with stereotypes..
edit on 27-8-2011 by SevenOhhTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I suggest locating your local biker bar for like minded individuals.
Loved the rant and I am with you 100%

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
How come when someone plays video games there either an asian, virgin, or nerd??
I love my Xbox, I am not asian.....I have a kid.......DAMN! that only leaves nerd.

LOL funny rant, like it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

You know what really grinds my gears?

You not being able to drive a manual/stick-shift car.

edit on 27-8-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You know what burns my a$$???

A flame about 3 feet high.

But let me think for a minute about what my pet peeve is.........

OK I got it; my pet peeve is.......PEOPLE

new topics

top topics

join