It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Girl to Ron Paul Campaign: Ron Paul- Ron Paul T-Shirt Day (Every Monday!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok this girl could do wonders for the Ron Paul campiagn I am all ready seeing comments saying that they will support Ron Paul because of this girl lol she makes great videos and has some great ideas..

edit on 27-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Sorry but I wouldn't take anyone seriously who says that they will vote for him just because a random girl on youtube wants them to. I was expecting something at least a bit fresh or interesting, but its just a girl asking people to wear a Ron Paul shirt one day? Wouldn't it be better to post one of the many videos that explains why he is the best choice?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Wouldn't it be better to post one of the many videos that explains why he is the best choice?
You're thinking much too rationally sir...hawt girls and lol-cats ftw.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

But everyone knows that hot girls just get told what they want to hear, noone ever actually means what they are saying to them about anything related to their opinion

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I guess this is the best Ron Paul can do then I do not know what to think anymore.
Second Line Needed!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I smell our next presidential sex scandal brewing..

Gotta love the fools we breed into the folly..

EDIT: just to clarify OP.. wasn't refering to you as the fool.. just the fools that say they will vote for him just because of some random chick on youtube (based on her looks) said to..
edit on 27-8-2011 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

I guess this is the best Ron Paul can do then I do not know what to think anymore.

You've obviously been missing quite a few threads if you believe this is the best Ron Paul can do. I guess it's hard to realize how awesome the man really is if you just focus on what the MSM tells you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh, I see. The Ron Paul version of Obama Girl from the 2008 campaign. Only she seems less off the cuff and is showing more cleavage.... keep it classy.

Too bad that they had to flip the video 180 degrees on the vertical in order to show her better side while viewing. But you will have that.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm holding out for Ron Paul bobblehead day.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It reminds me of Green hope movement in Iran.

Women are being abused like a tool , all around the world.

I don't like it any.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

No, no, I know about Ron Paul. Of course I do not hate him or view him how the mainstream media reports him out to be. I just think what the girl is doing is pointless. But more power to you if you like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Interesting how the obamagirl got such a fabulous reception, and this ronpaulgirl more like meh...

I guess it describes some of the differences in a ronpaul supporter vs obama supporter. Superficial much?

My opinion is great, nice video from this chick. But is it really worth a post on the worlds leading conspiracy board? I think not.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

How is what she's doing pointless? I feel like I'm missing something here. We have a young woman supporting her favorite potential candidate and that is pointless? I'm impressed when people put themselves out there and stand up for what they believe in.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

Sorry but I wouldn't take anyone seriously who says that they will vote for him just because a random girl on youtube wants them to. I was expecting something at least a bit fresh or interesting, but its just a girl asking people to wear a Ron Paul shirt one day? Wouldn't it be better to post one of the many videos that explains why he is the best choice?

The girl did explain why Ron Paul is the best choice in her first video please dont just go jumping to conclusions this is her second video a follow up this one explains why she supports Ron Paul:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hippo45

I think CERTAIN Ron Paul supporters should be doing this but not those that have more chins than fingers. I'm more interested in his political views than boobs personally. Let's not turn Dr. Paul into a PETA campaign.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I guess making yourself a walking billboard is support. I will have to view her videos to see what she says about Ron Paul and why she supports him.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
she a clone of putins car wash babes or was it strippers?

heck, or both?

another cheap trick. lol!

like the obama gal?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

I would soooo tell her I am for sure going to vote for the man.....even though I am still up in the air.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I suppose I'm just confused that the young lady is getting any flak. What's the problem here? I see people every day with Obama stickers on their cars. What's wrong with this girl? Is she too pretty to have an opinion?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join