It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jadakiss "Why"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I am not a rap fan, but Jadakiss's video "Why" was on TV. I believe that I saw a sign that said "F*** Bush" on there twice, and it wasn't censored (I try to abstain from profanity). Basically it rhymed with duck, but started with an F, now I am sure that everyone should know what I'm talking about. It is on an orange sign in the video.

Was this really on the TV, or am I just seeing things? And if so, then how in the world did this get by the censors?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Very doubtfull...theyre pretty strict with the censors. They barely let people say ass on MTV.

But ill watch it again and see what there is...

[Edited on 20-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Nope...it said "Buck Fush"...but it wasnt #. Its the backwards of "# Bush"

[Edited on 21-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Jadakiss...... Dont get me started on him. An ignorant artist pushing an agenda fed to him which is as liberal as it comes..... Not only that but he is a prick of enormous proportions.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
Jadakiss...... Dont get me started on him. An ignorant artist pushing an agenda fed to him which is as liberal as it comes..... Not only that but he is a prick of enormous proportions.

Don't get me started on this ignorant conservative idea of liberal eliteism.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Don't get me started on this ignorant conservative idea of liberal eliteism.

First off im not conservative, and secondly i dont believe there is a "liberal eliteism". I just believe that many artist are pushed in certain directions by their "controlling Interests". And this can swing both ways.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
okay, well I'm not a big rap fan myself...I just want to know what the orange sign side...

LL1

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hope all of you got to see the MTV Awards on 8/29/04...

WHY!
Hot to death!

LL1

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
double
sorry....

[Edited on 30-8-2004 by LL1]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In the song he says that "Why'd bush knock down the towers". So the signs could have been there, but I don't remember seeing that.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

He is just tring to sell records.

Have you met him?

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

join