It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the world of tomorrow(end dramatic Voice)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello, I hope I'm doing this whole topic creation right and all that.
I have been lurking around here for a long time but decided I might as well join. I probably won't create topics that often or make that many posts. Then again who knows I might. I discovered ATS back in highschool I think... actually may have been later not to sure my memory isn't really the best haha all I know is I redicovered after I was digging around the net for a game called the secret world and looking up stuff for that some how led me here.

Anyway Hello everybody and uh I hope to one day be able to contribute something of value.

PS Free cookie to who ever knows where the first part of my name comes from.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaboVarfang

Wasn't Gabo a character in the Simpsons that tried to replace Krusty?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Welcome. Were you once a wolf?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sayaangel

Yes I was once a wolf you have won a free cookie!

Probably my favorite game series of all time.
edit on 26-8-2011 by GaboVarfang because: To fix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Mine too! Looking forward to your ideas & insights. Enjoy, and thanks for the cookie.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
welcome.
Looking forward to seeing you out on the boards.

Isnt Gabo a character on the kids show Yo gabba gabba?
Sorry, been watching to many kids shows with my 3 year old.

Remember, Dont feed the trolls

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How do I learn to recognize the trolls, and what does their diet consist of so I can avoid feeding them?

I thought sunlight turned them to stone, so I don't suppose they will pose a problem in the day time, but then again maybe internet trolls are different.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Wasn't Gabo a character in the Simpsons that tried to replace Krusty?

Gabo was a ventriloquist's doll in the simpsons, can't remember the name of the episode though

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I can't remember the episode either its been a long, long time since I've watched that show. Mine is actually from a particular video game a previous poster guessed it right without revealing the game haha

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How do I learn to recognize the trolls, and what does their diet consist of so I can avoid feeding them?

I thought sunlight turned them to stone, so I don't suppose they will pose a problem in the day time, but then again maybe internet trolls are different.

Yes internet trolls are very different
They feed off of your frustration.
You can recognise them by the way they comment on threads. What ever the thread is talking about they will say the oposite without any proof or logic.

Example:

Non troll member: Ron Paul is our greatest chance to turn around our country, though his economic, national, and social policies.

Troll: Ron Paul is a racist and he will never be president. Hes old and he smells ike fish.

So when you come across a troll the best thing to do is not reply. The more people that try to talk sense into a troll. The stronger they get. hahaha.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I see, so the only way to win against a troll, is to not argue at all. Thanks for the example now I actually understand what an Internet troll is.

top topics

join