It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadafy daughter who 'died' in 1986 alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Gadafy daughter who 'died' in 1986 alive

The adopted daughter of Muammar Gadafy, whom he claimed died as an infant in the 1986 US bombing of his Tripoli compound, appears to be alive and worked as a doctor in the Libyan capital, documents discovered by The Irish Times indicate.

A room belonging to Hana Muammar Gadafy in the section of the Bab al-Azizia compound where the Gadafy family lived contained several documents that appear to indicate she grew up to study medicine in Tripoli and took English classes at the British Council in the Libyan capital.

Many Libyans have long doubted the story of Hana’s death, which Gadafy used to bolster the notion that he was a victim of western military aggression.

Among the items discovered by The Irish Times yesterday are an examination paper from a Libyan university medical faculty signed “Hana Muammar Gadafy” in Arabic, and photographs of Hana including one showing her with Gadafy’s blood daughter Aisha. A British Council certificate, dated July 19th, 2007, showed that Hana Muammar Gadafy had achieved an overall A grade in an English language course there.

In February, a German newspaper obtained a copy of a document related to the freezing of Muammar Gadafy’s assets in Switzerland after Libya’s uprising began. The document listed 23 members of the Gadafy clan, including Hana, whose date of birth is given as November 11th, 1985, making her six months old at the time of the US air strike.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Now why doesn't this surprise me. A few members here on ATS have used the death of this person as a reason for the issues between the Us and Libya (God forbid they acknowledge the attacks on US service members, let alone Pan Am 103).

Turns out she is a doctor and was working in Tripoli.

As a side note it looks like the Pan Am 103 guy is alive and well, and questions are being raised about his overall healthand if it was overstated to secure a release.

So yeah - Khaddafi is such a great leader.....

Thoughts? How exactly does this deception play out/ figure into possible future dealings with the overthrown Khaddafi?

During the NATO bombing campaign, the Khadaffi spokesperson stated relatives were killed when the compound was hit. With the first deception exposed, it makes one wonder if this latest go around is also a lie?

/end sarcasm.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No man you got it all wrong!

it's only the USA that can harm and no good. geeeesh....................(sarcasm)

Everything that conspiracy theorist say is true, don't ya know?

Gadafi is a good guy who was bullied by the US, he is a humanitarian and served his people better than our leaders...........geeeeeeeeesh, don't ya know.

In all seriousness though, thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
let alone Pan Am 103).
As a side note it looks like the Pan Am 103 guy is alive and well, and questions are being raised about his overall healthand if it was overstated to secure a release.

I would be very careful with accusations regarding the Pan AM attack. Assuming you are a US citizen you should take a closer look at the involvement of your very own FBI / CIA. Their main evidence was proven fraudulent.

i-p-o.org...

edit on 26-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

let alone Pan Am 103).

I would be very careful with accusations regarding the Pan AM attack. Assuming you are a US citizen you should take a closer look at the involvement of your very own FBI / CIA. Their main evidence was proven fraudulent.

i-p-o.org...

Yeah I am an American. I've seen the evidence that suggests the CIA was somehow involved. However even looking at that info it doesnt explain why Khaddafi agreed to payouts for the victims families. If it were a CIa plot I would assume Khaddafi would have shouted it from the rooftops, in addition to the only person who was charged and tried.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

let alone Pan Am 103).

i-p-o.org...

Yeah I am an American. I've seen the evidence that suggests the CIA was somehow involved. However even looking at that info it doesnt explain why Khaddafi agreed to payouts for the victims families. If it were a CIa plot I would assume Khaddafi would have shouted it from the rooftops, in addition to the only person who was charged and tried.

I was just trying to say that we should be careful with solely blaming Gadhafi for what happened with the Pan Am flight and La Belle. Why does the CIA need fraudulent evidence, if it is proven that it was Libya?

It's always easy to judge supposed oppressive regimes that don't play the game of obeying our "rules" and put the blame on them, but history tell us, that we should look at ourselves first. 9/11 is just one of those historic examples.

Yesterday when I replied to your post you had 6666 posts, that was creepy.

edit on 27-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Some fair points... Why would Khaddafi need to lie then about the "death" of his daughter? What purpose does that serve?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

Some fair points... Why would Khaddafi need to lie then about the "death" of his daughter? What purpose does that serve?

Who says that the people telling this story didn't lie? It would fit the NATO agenda. Why does everybody pay more attention to news that discredits Gadhafi? I am not saying it is not possible, but I am very skeptic about everything that is coming from western news sources.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I am not saying it is not possible, but I am very skeptic about everything that is coming from western news sources.

Yeah I see this argument used a lot, so not sure what to tell you.

Does Western Media lie? Of course it does, and western media polices itself and has called out those media outlets who have been caught.

Media in the Middle East on the other hand lies by ommission, and taats very evident with presstv. Media outlets in the Middle East are more akin to court stenographers than media. They report what the government tells them to and thats that.

Ill take my chances with western media... You can have your non western media sources, including those media sources in the Middle East who have been shut down for reporting the facts and challenging the government.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am not saying it is not possible, but I am very skeptic about everything that is coming from western news sources.

Yeah I see this argument used a lot, so not sure what to tell you.

Does Western Media lie? Of course it does, and western media polices itself and has called out those media outlets who have been caught.

Media in the Middle East on the other hand lies by ommission, and taats very evident with presstv. Media outlets in the Middle East are more akin to court stenographers than media. They report what the government tells them to and thats that.

Ill take my chances with western media... You can have your non western media sources, including those media sources in the Middle East who have been shut down for reporting the facts and challenging the government.

RT was pretty accurate in their reports, no matter what some people here say about it and if you have read some of my posts you have probably seen that I am using MSM sources as well. It is just getting harder to find real, true, unbiased information these days.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join