It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abs workout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

This is the best thing I have found for abs, been using it for years, also works the back.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree with you all that cardio is important. Also try a two week detox. Sometimes we store toxins in our belly fat and need to release it. Try drinking real lemon juice in your water. Even if you are not a vegetarian, leave meat out of your diet for the two weeks. Eat only veggies, fruits and nuts and high fiber foods.... avoid dairy products. At the same time pick up an herbal detoxification program at the health food store. Usually it is a cleans of the digestive system, liver, kidneys and lymph system. Take a two week break from the detox and then go on a two week herbal parasite cleanse...also available at your health food store.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
well i find this to be the best way:

with this program you train 5 days a week.

cardio: guerilla training 3 times a week,here what it is www.cs.unm.edu...

the other 2 days just do some light running or jump rope

ab workout:

2x50 side bends (with or without weight,each side)
1x100 weighted crunches
3x5 hanging leg lifts (do it slowly, try to hold at the top)
3x5 junda sit ups (these are hard,work slowly)

change up the workout every 6-8 weeks and you will have some very strong and sixpack abs.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I agree with the "focus on cardio and diet" view. When I do too many ab-oriented workouts, I develop back pains. Some simple crunches and daily running has gotton me a nice ab package.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
also check out something called legendary abs...there is a free pdf online just google it, i have boon using it for a while and combined with guerilla my abs are ripped and strong...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
also check out something called legendary abs...there is a free pdf online just google it, i have boon using it for a while and combined with guerilla my abs are ripped and strong...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join