It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic and Illuminati symbols

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You should accept it as my opinion. Organized religion, and the fervent, dogmatic adherents that it breeds, are the cause of the majority of humanties problems.

You should accept it as my opinion.

I respect your opinion while you just offend mine.

Organized religion, and the fervent, dogmatic adherents that it breeds,

It is not dogmatic for me since I am studying my religion and I try to know it better.

I study about religion since it is important for me to have a real reason. a reason to live and to move. And as long as I move I won't stop ( If god wills).

I try to stay away from dogmatic people . Because as I start to be dogmatic , I don't have a reason to live ad move.

the cause of the majority of humanties problems.

The real cause is that people want to follow one person blindly and without thinking. Thinking is hard and sometime it is shadowed under what we have done.

So I try to make the thinker , the commander.

Blind people are everywhere. ( The ones who don't see)
Handicapped people are everywhere.(The ones who don't act as they have thought is good)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I appreciate your replies.

All books are meant to be one account, and a place to begin study, not end it.

I agree. But I have just started studying my book and I won't start a different one as long as I finish summarizing this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

so you believe in temple building demons?

Did I speak of daemons ? I said Jenni. As Eblis (Lucifer) was Jenni and he was created of fire.

As god decided to create Adam , ....

AND WHEN YOUR LORD SAID TO THE ANGELS: `I WILL CREATE A VICEROY ON THE EARTH'

THEY SAID: `WILL YOU PUT THERE ONE WHO WILL DO EVIL, AND SHED BLOOD?

WE CELEBRATE YOUR PRAISE AND SANCTIFY YOU. HE SAID: `I KNOW WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.'

THEY SAID:= `GLORY TO YOU! WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE, SAVE WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT US. SURELY YOU ARE THE ALL-KNOWING THE ALL-WISE.'

AND WHEN WE SAID TO THE ANGELS: ``PROSTRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE ADAM.'' THEY ALL PROSTRATED THEMSELVES, EXCEPT SATAN, WHO REFUSED AND BECAME PROUD AND BECAME OF THE UNBELIEVER.

HE (Allah) SAID: `WHAT DID PREVENT YOU TO PROSTRATE WHEN I COMMANDED YOU?' HE (Eblis - Lucifer) SAID: `I AM BETTER THAN HIM, YOUR CREATED ME OF FIRE, AND CREATED HIM FROM CLAY.'

They are meant to guide a person on their journey through life to lead them to an afterlife.

This is a very general definition of religion and like I said. It is like you say Cats and Sheep are animals. There are a lot of details that can be discussed.

There are much details about history of Islam. Like

1.Muhaamad (pbuh) was a prophet of many tribes.So it would be difficult to change the book and laws of the religion.

2.There were rich people but there was not a certain Elite people enslaving the poor. So they couldn't change the religion by their money and power.

3.There was not clear grammar for Arabic language at that time. So no one could possibly change the structure of Quran.

4.Islam was not send for the people with one old monotheism religion- Specially Jews who opposed prophets and killed them.

5. Today , In most countries ( Except Saudi Arabia and Pakistan) Islamic leaders are not from the rich group of people.

6. Quran was sent gradually and was written later by the ones who memorized it.

These are some differences between Islam and other religions.
edit on 1/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No problem at all.

As to the Templar connection, the initial blame for the first rumored perpetuation myths stem from Masons ourselves. Some Masonic authors such as Robert Cooper and Stephen Dafoe have written books about some of the absurdities of the myths.

I can see how you do see the connections. There are not of places that continue the romanticized traditions, most of which sure based on historical fiction. Hollywood has helped with many false stereotypes but its what sells I guess. But dozens of movies (professional or not, ie YouTube) doesn't really show much as many perpetuation myths were either made up or based on bad data; quite often you'll see cyclical support (multiple sources using each other to support their theory).

Honestly I would love to see a concrete connection.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It is not dogmatic for me since I am studying my religion and I try to know it better.

I study about religion since it is important for me to have a real reason. a reason to live and to move. And as long as I move I won't stop ( If god wills).

I try to stay away from dogmatic people . Because as I start to be dogmatic , I don't have a reason to live ad move.

Organized religion is all about dogma. Particular dietary constraints or customary actions while praying just being part of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

so you believe in temple building demons?

Did I speak of daemons ? I said Jenni. As Eblis (Lucifer) was Jenni and he was created of fire.

I was referring to this:

so, His temple was built by power of Jinns who could do supernatural things.

27-39

A DEMON FROM AMONG THE JINN SAID:ِ ``I WILL BRING IT TO YOU BEFORE YOU GET UP FROM YOUR PLACE, AND I AM STRONG AND TRUSTWORTHY (FOR THIS JOB)

And it's my belief that zealots and fanatics are the ones who take holy books literal and then find ways to tun the meaning into something that it was not intended to.
If I am to believe that not all Muslims want me dead, then why do some quote passages in the quran that claim just that? Misinterpretation blinded by being over zealous. (IMHO)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thank you.

I read the Arabic passage and I missed this.

I will do investigation and I will send you more information.

But I only know that عفریت in English is not the same demon.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Over22
reply to post by hmdphantom

A New Age...Not a New World Order.

As above, so below, is about Inversion.

Invert NWO and what dew you get?

OMU = One Mind Unity

You peeps just don't learn, dew you?

Ribbit

Ps: One of the things you missed in the Mirror scene of the Matrix, was Neo's INVERTED image was reflected by the mirror and when the mirror overtook him, he became his inverted self.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Funny name for a user.
edit on 14-10-2011 by 7Over22 because: (no reason given)

Do you mean non-physical self, in regards to inverted self?

There's more truth than people will ever learn on these forums.

To learn any of this vital, useful information, you decide what you WANT in your life, changes everything! I say no more because you want to learn more, either join a club, or find your own way, as others put it.

Quite frankly, somebodies opinion of me, does not have to become my reality.

I am already living in creation of my dreams, desires and goals, and you all have that choice to make something of yourself, you are creating your own and everything and anything you want, is all being...
edit on 14-10-2011 by 7Over22 because: (no reason given)

I tell you one thing, you know your situation better than me. So for the sake of ATS and you, what ever you believe, and i don't mean it by just a word, i literally mean this, what ever you believe and want you can achieve.
edit on 14-10-2011 by 7Over22 because: Just think about that sentence.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by StandingTall
New World Order is not a pretty sight and the way the symbols are used is by the frequency of sound they represent. So when you say the name of the symbol the sound made is a frequency that it is intended to its creation. Be very very carefull playing with those symbols somethings are better left not said.
An exactly what sound does an all-seeing eye make? Is this a zen koan?

John Lydon once hummed a bar of it for me, but I can't quite remember how it goes now.....very snappy though, you can dance to it.
edit on 26/2/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join