It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness Tenability & Speculation on NEXT FALSE FLAG 9/11 Event on American soil: Candidate Cities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
where do ya guys think the next big one might be? possibilities??

i heard/read somewhere on here that it might be Chicago. then with the CO & VA quakes and the coming storm which the media is dwelling on (what happened to the rebels, NATO, & Gadaffi? lol), i wouldnt be surprised it was in the NorthEast again, such as Boston this time around. well, wherever they can find some miserable religious crazies of a certain persuasion, to take the blame and provide consistency with CIA's bin-Laden & al-Qaida('go-potty' in english) for a continued common arch-enemy.

cities, links, theories, intel please share! thank you so much (and may God bless America)

ie, rather timely, here is Alex Jones talking to someone who claims to 'know' when the next false flag will happen: Sept 2-4 Baltimore City, MD. apparently, our terrorist goverment 'likes to kill kids'

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
oops,

www.youtube.com...

^ the link.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Hmmm. Interesting, what in Baltimore is significant enough to warrant attack though?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Living here, I can honestly say Atlanta is a perfect candidate.

You could have an attack on CNN, Coca Cola, TNT, AT&T, and numerous alternate corporate centers. Also, almost weekly there is a large business or other convention taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center, which is half a mile from the Georgia Aquarium, and the World of Coke. Earlier this year, a millionaires conference took place there. Also in the area of the GWCC, is the CNN center, Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, and within a mile is the Coke headquarters and the American Cancer Society.

I'd say an attack on a major corporate/economic center in America would garner the perfect amount of publicity.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i dunno the logistics of why MD, perhaps NUKING in proximity to DC would show the world the terrorists are striking 'closer' to the white house & pentagon?

findinfoworld.com...

^ heres a link to what looks like already a track record of practice bombings in the pasts..

the Maryland Department of Transportation’s headquarters in Hanover and a state government building in Annapolis should be treated with a huge amount of suspicion given the fact that the FBI has been caught habitually inciting patsies to commit bombings, most recently in Baltimore itself.

“A source has told 11 News that two packages exploded, one at the MDOT building and another at the Jeffrey Building on Francis Street in Annapolis. The source said when the packages were opened in the mail rooms of the buildings, a small explosion happened,” reports WBAL TV.

“Both were apparently sent through the mail, an official says. In both cases, the packages emitted a small bang or flame, but NBC’s Pete Williams said there were no explosives in the packages,” adds MSNBC. When the packages were opened, smoke was emitted and there was a chemical smell, say eyewitnesses.

Although this may be the amateur work of someone with a genuine grudge, as we have documented for years and in dozens of cases, such terror plots are routinely set up by the FBI who provide the patsy with explosives and radicalize them into carrying out such plots through their vast informant network.

One of the more recent examples also occurred in Baltimore, where 21-year-old Antonio Martinez became suspicious that he was being set up by the FBI in a plot to bomb a military recruitment center.

“There was nothing provided which showed that Mr. Hussain (Martinez) had any ability whatsoever to carry out any kind of plan,” Martinez’ lawyer Joseph Balter said, labeling the entire series of events a “creation of the government”.

Martinez became suspect that he was being set up by the feds after he learned about the case of another patsy in Oregon who had been groomed by the FBI to bomb a Christmas lighting ceremony.

As Geraldo Rivera explains in the clip below, every recent domestic terror plot has been contrived by the FBI as part of an entrapment ploy. Geraldo called the case against 21 year old Antonio Martinez a.k.a. Muhammad Hussain “bogus, absolutely bogus.”

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting.

I would start by looking for some place where the infrastructure is failing, but still has value. Our government are opportunistic bastards. Some place that could be clean slated, and turned into something strategic.

It will be a way for them to take something from us they wanted. Last time it was our rights, I believe this time it will be more materialistic as they are in need of some easy coin, if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
hmmm, now i wonder, perhaps a bigger, repeat false flag attack in NYC??

why, cuz on New York One channel, they keep showing Bloomberg announcing that the SUBWAY WILL BE SHUT DOWN this weekend, even if the storm degrades.

why are they so determined to close off the subway to the public? Bloomberg, Rothschild, Obama, all peas in the same pod.

Before Hurricane Irene hits, New York planning to shut down transportation system, evacuate areas

BY Reuven Blau, Jennifer H. Cunningham and Bill Hutchinson
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Originally Published:Thursday, August 25th 2011, 8:19 PM
Updated: Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:44 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg talks to local officials and residents concerning the preparation for Hurricane Irene inside St. Luke's Baptist Church in Laurelton Thursday.
Anthony DelMundo for News
Mayor Michael Bloomberg talks to local officials and residents concerning the preparation for Hurricane Irene inside St. Luke's Baptist Church in Laurelton Thursday.
Ill winds blowing

Are you worried that Hurricane Irene will have a major impact on New York City?
Yes, it seems headed our way and our city can face serious damage.
No, hurricane warnings in this area always turn out to be over-blown.
We'll know more in a few days.

NYC 'preparing for worst' in hurricane: Bloomberg
Donohue: Mayor failing on mass transit
Congestion pricing still on the table
Voice of the People for Jan. 7, 2011
Snow transit complaints keep piling up
Voice of the People for Oct. 9, 2010

The city is planning to shut down the entire transportation system on Saturday in anticipation of Hurricane Irene's arrival, officials revealed Thursday.

A mandatory evacuation of all nursing homes in flood-prone areas of the city was also ordered Thursday.

The monster storm is expected hit New York as a Category 1 storm sometime Sunday, barreling in with winds of 90 miles-per-hour and torrential rains.

IS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AFFECTED? Find the Hurricane evacuation zones

Mayor Bloomberg said Thursday that it was "very conceivable" that he will order a mandatory evacuation of all low-lying areas of the city by Saturday.

"The storm is predicted to be very dangerous," the mayor said.

LIVE STORM-TRACKER: Catch the latest news on Hurricane Irene

LIVE MAP: Track the storm's progress

As the storm finished ravaging the Bahamas Thursday and set its wicked eye straight for the Carolina coastline, city and state officials were busy preparing for the worst:

* Gov. Cuomo declared a state of emergency to free up resources and take advantage of federal assistance.

* The MTA took the unprecedented move of setting its hurricane plan in motion, which calls for a complete shutdown of subways, trains and buses when sustained winds reach at least 39 mph.

* The mayor ordered the mandatory evacuation of nursing homes, care facilities for the elderly and hospitals in low-lying areas by 8 p.m. Friday.

* The MTA warned bridges could be closed for safety reasons due to high winds.

* More than 300 street fairs and other city permitted events scheduled for this weekend were cancelled.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 6R98Mwi

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
new details for 10yr anniversary terror plot..

ask for details and what do you get? something that sounds totally made up. the bottom line is US *will* pull a 9/11 on Americans again, whenever, wherever..

if anything, its going to be distractions and 'false flag false flags' that is, faking a false flag threat in order to maximize impact on the real false flag.

this time they are are just playing with the mice before the kill

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
reply to post by ignant

Hmmm. Interesting, what in Baltimore is significant enough to warrant attack though?

Something to consider in Baltimore on 9/11 (I hope not)..There is a game scheduled Ravens vs Steelers, I believe. The only reason I am aware of this game, my significant other has tickets. I don't follow sports, but I think this will be one game I will have on the tube

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Oh, and I was worried about the race last weekend as well, he was there too.

Came off with out a hitch, luckily.

new topics

top topics

join