It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word from the president: "I'm a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country..."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks, it just really annoys me when posters write "fake" with no references on how and why they came to this conclusion.

I got this from the web and it wasn't organized by page numbers but I could have at least given the sections I found these in. In the future I will certainly pay more attention to that. Every one one of those quotes was from the same book, here is a link:

www.gutenberg.org...

I am very happy with what you did, because I am also annoyed when people call fake without providing proper reasoning to support it.

I am sure we are all guilty of this type of jumping to conclusions behavior from time to time, even myself.

When I mentioned listing citations I didn't mean you, because you obviously were on the ball with your links to the proper materials. I was referring to those who say fake without explaining why or how.

I envy your work here honestly.
Folks like you are the reason I come to ATS, keep it up buddy!

I am also going to read the book you referenced in it's entirety sometime soon, it looks quite promising. So thanks again.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So if dipseat is unhappy,quit....Id be a lot happier,Ill say that...he has no place whining...he wasked for it...suck it up and do something right...or quit

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Andrew Jackson prevented the Central Banksters from assembling. And lived.

Shame on you, read your history. He did survive but there was an attempt on his life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by neo96

What is even worse is in one hundred year there have been only SIX MEN who have tried to do anything about the Federal Reserve.

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh - The plates of his books were destroyed by Federal agents and his grandbaby kidnapped and killed. (His son tried to run for President despite being warned off)

Congressman Louis T. McFadden - he was shot at twice and then poisoned.

Justice Martin Mahoney - he died less than six months after defying the Morgan Bankers in a "mysterious accident" that appeared to involve poisoning.

Congressman Wright Patman - He got with the program and supported FDR's New Deal and escaped "Punishment" (FDR was controlled by the International bankers. - Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT My Exploited Father-in-Law )

Congressman Henry Gonzalez _ He also climbed on the "Progressive bandwagon" and escaped retaliation.
edit on 25-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

What about JFK? I believe the reason he died was because he went against the Fed and tryed to put out currency backed by the US treasury. I am not sure of all the facts though but i'm sure there were alot more then just 6 men who tryed to expose the federal reserve!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join