It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

PsykoOps
reply to post by iwilliam

Well it has been debunked with facts. If you think what your imagination contains to be more valid then yeah I guess you can label this a real conspiracy.

Its now 2014 and has being a while since this interesting thread has being posted you cant deny but the protests in 2011 libya did look oddly strange.

Were they staged and faked somewhere in an set? could have being.

I mean just look at the actual footage from 2011.

Whats wrong with it? if this was an live shot taken by MSM why are there white lights in it? 0:07 note at the building light shines quite bright.

And if this was actual scene taken from Green Square on Tripoli why are the cameras focused so much on the fighters?
edit on 9-2-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
Whats wrong with it? if this was an live shot taken by MSM why are there white lights in it? 0:07 note at the building light shines quite bright.

And if this was actual scene taken from Green Square on Tripoli why are the cameras focused so much on the fighters?

Why wouldn't there be? Why wouldn't they be?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

PsykoOps
reply to post by iwilliam

Well it has been debunked with facts. If you think what your imagination contains to be more valid then yeah I guess you can label this a real conspiracy.

Its now 2014 and has being a while since this interesting thread has being posted you cant deny but the protests in 2011 libya did look oddly strange.

Were they staged and faked somewhere in an set? could have being.

I mean just look at the actual footage from 2011.

Thanks for the memories. I love the line 'Everyone wants to shout and shoot a gun!' It's so fake. The photos are of the same few dozen 'rebels' but there is no visual evidence of anything happening other than. Ridiculous that people don't see the fakery but most people have a near religious faith in the media.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
hey look at this mind control device
( i am not controlling your mind )
" Oh bugger off, It's not controlling my mind "

hello, shopping channel?
I'd like one of those
make that two...no three, gimme three
my credit card number is......

edit on 14-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Still with the film set all these years later? You are still not thinking logically.

Think how big this film set would have to be and also consider that it would exist on commercially available satellite imagery.

If the claims of the rebels and journalists are all lies then the footage from the square during full daylight is also faked. That footage must have been taken in this 'film set' and clearly in an open area.

Think how often that area will have been imaged by commercial satellites? Not only commercial, but also military satellites from the Russian Federation. Do you honestly think that the Russians are going to miss out on such an opportunity to embarrass NATO?

As already pointed out if the film set was a reality then the Russians would be all over it and embarrassing NATO, CIA and other agencies allegedly involved in it. Russian sponsered TV Russia Today would be all over it with the state tipping them off where to look on commercial imagery for this 'film set' cleary used in daylight. Think about it? All you are doing is clutching at straws yet again.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

tommyjo
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Still with the film set all these years later? You are still not thinking logically.

Think how big this film set would have to be and also consider that it would exist on commercially available satellite imagery.

If the claims of the rebels and journalists are all lies then the footage from the square during full daylight is also faked. That footage must have been taken in this 'film set' and clearly in an open area.

Think how often that area will have been imaged by commercial satellites? Not only commercial, but also military satellites from the Russian Federation. Do you honestly think that the Russians are going to miss out on such an opportunity to embarrass NATO?

As already pointed out if the film set was a reality then the Russians would be all over it and embarrassing NATO, CIA and other agencies allegedly involved in it. Russian sponsered TV Russia Today would be all over it with the state tipping them off where to look on commercial imagery for this 'film set' cleary used in daylight. Think about it? All you are doing is clutching at straws yet again.

This is the problem. People determine that something CAN'T happen and they don't look at the facts.

Based on the footage and photos that have been presented, I have no evidence of any serious military action in Libya. There are entire towns created in the US to resemble desert towns in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Further, have you seen any movies lately? Most seem to be green screen as does most of the footage from Libya. As I recall there was a pickup photographed actually carrying a green screen!!!!

Like a magic trick, we may not be able to figure out how it was done, but I prefer to believe what i can see with my own eyes rather than an interpretation of events from repeatedly unreliable sources.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

gwynned

This is the problem. People determine that something CAN'T happen and they don't look at the facts.

Based on the footage and photos that have been presented, I have no evidence of any serious military action in Libya. There are entire towns created in the US to resemble desert towns in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Further, have you seen any movies lately? Most seem to be green screen as does most of the footage from Libya. As I recall there was a pickup photographed actually carrying a green screen!!!!

Like a magic trick, we may not be able to figure out how it was done, but I prefer to believe what i can see with my own eyes rather than an interpretation of events from repeatedly unreliable sources.

Seriously no evidence of military action in LIbya? Seriously? So where are the commercial imagery of the created Green Square. We've seen claims of it on this thread being filmed in Doha and now you are claiming now in the US. Think about it seriously. The Russian media and remember this is state sponsored media desperate to gain any advantage over the US. Think about it long and hard and tell me that the Russians were fooled by fake sets or computer generated backdrops. Not a chance. The 'fake this' and 'fake that' claims just shows you how much die-hard conspiracy theorists will go to. Aired by state sponsored Russia Today and you seriously believe that their technical editors didn't notice 'green screen' or pick up on fake footage. Seriously?

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join