It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

well what you posted isnt evidence

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Come on, you REALLY think if theyre gonna stage something as massive as this, theyre gonna screw up using flags of ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Its 5:30, pill line is starting to form up, get in line

yes.. only if you believe that

Wag the Dog was just a movie ..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So when we post the full video from the square from multiple agencies it is not evidence?
You should've just said "I give up" instead of coming up with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I find this thread all rather appalling - I seem to have a morbid fascination with the psychological processes people will use to delude themselves in the face of reality tho.' (I find that fascination concerning about myself).

I am in direct contact (eventually - after months of no contact and worry) with friends in Libya - friends who 'dared not speak his name' when Gaddafi was in power (even when they were in the UK). Now its like the gag has been removed, and the anger and hurt at the abuse perpetrated by Gaddafi's regime against his own people just keep pouring out.

It is bizarre that despite UN recognition, the Libyan peoples' celebrations (and they are celebrating), Gaddafi's evident lack of concern for any human life bar his own, continued fighting in 3 towns where the people are suffering still and where Gaddafi loyalists will die in vain protecting him (could he really remain in power after killing his own people in peaceful demonstration? Would we accept a leader who had done this?) that there are people who consider this is all fabrication.

If Gaddafi was such a good, forward looking leader he should have no fear at the prospect of facing trial - which is what the Libyan people want to do with him. They want his crimes exposed and confirmed in the public domain...and they want to demonstrate that Libya will change without Gaddafi to a country with an effective justice system and no more 'disappeared' (as was the case under Gaddafi).

edit on 22-9-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I really hope you never get banned from this website - or have "an accident" - because you are definitely one of my favorite contributors.

[Goes back to reading amazing thread.]

Anyone know what happened??

banned from the 6th of sept
edit on 22-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
does anyone have pictures of these so called movie sets, from behind the scenes?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
does anyone have pictures of these so called movie sets, from behind the scenes?

There isn't any movie sets. The only thing that it out there is the very vivid imagination of die-hard conspiracy theorists. See the News 24 footage that runs from night into day. Take a good look at the day footage? The die-hards will tell you that this too was a film set in Doha. Some people will believe anything simply because they can't face reality.

TJ

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And your say so is evidence of this is it?

I think not.

the original postulate that the photos were faked etc has been shot to bits - you saying otherwise isn't evidnce of anything except an inability to face an inconventient truth - you've been had!

You have my sympathy.

Edit: For those astounded by the inability of people to accept rationality - this article - the Politics of Paranoia might help explain it.

Actually I do a disservice to say that these people cannot accept rationality - it's not true - I imagine that htey do accept all sorts of rational things. Rather I think they are overly susceptable to irrationality - IMO they have a low threshold for believing evidence, and little or nothing in the way of critical thought processes.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
aLSO CURIOUS WHY THIS ISNT IN THE hoax BIN?

tRULY ASKING...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't know about fake movie sets. I wouldn't doubt it at all.
Let's put it in perspective.
The "acceptable" media has lied about Libya like they have lied about pretty much everything else. I mean, really, look at Libya. NATO has failed miserably in bringing about a "regime" change.
So, yes, "movie sets" haven't been proven, but what has? The "news" is all a game to the mainstream architects of reality that bring you "news", so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they use movie sets.
And, they did in Iraq, so....
like I said, wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
aLSO CURIOUS WHY THIS ISNT IN THE hoax BIN?

tRULY ASKING...

I think it was,

then they put it back....

check first few pages?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
Let's put it in perspective.
The "acceptable" media has lied about Libya like they have lied about pretty much everything else. I mean, really, look at Libya. NATO has failed miserably in bringing about a "regime" change.

Yes - let's look at it in perspective

1/ the regime in Libya has changed.

err......doesn't look too much like a "miserable failure"??

what were all these other lies again??

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

See Gaul, YOU believe the bull#.
The regime hasn't changed. Until NATO...YOU and YOURS bomb the # out of Libya and kill millions of innocents, there will be no regime change.
But, you may ultimately be correct, but you will never be right.
You don't get that do you Gaul?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

He said nothing in support of NATO.

You are being hysterical

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

See Gaul, YOU believe the bull#.
The regime hasn't changed. Until NATO...YOU and YOURS bomb the # out of Libya and kill millions of innocents, there will be no regime change.

?? really? there's been no regime change in Libya? and millions are going to get killed??

Can I have some of whatever it is you are on??

BTW I don't live in a NATO country......

But, you may ultimately be correct, but you will never be right.
You don't get that do you Gaul?

Nope - sure don't - obtuse remarks generally go right over my head - if you can't be bothered clearly saying what you mean then I dont' see why I should be expected to pick up the pieces of your reasoning.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is a site where people make expose fake news about Libya(on russian):

za-kaddafi.ru

via Google Translate

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

It was put in the hoax bin, then removed. Better question is, why is it not out back in the hoax bin?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It was put in the hoax bin, then removed. Better question is, why is it not out back in the hoax bin?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one

Wow. I wonder why it was removed from the HOAX bin.

That seems odd, seeing as the thread has been torn to bits in its shoddy, entirely fabricated theory.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
is this report a hoax ?

Hmmm

The 'Fake' Cities of Syria's Unrest

It’s been reported briefly by a number of news outlets that a documentary/news show in Syria recently suggested the unrest currently taking place there is not really happening. Instead, they allege it's actually being staged in cinematic replicas of Syrian cities for the Al Jazeera news organization.

That's right: fake cities, built in Qatar by Al Jazeera, occupied by hordes of actors, under the direction of filmmakers to create a false impression of what’s happening on the ground in Syria. Or at least that’s the spin.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join