It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Still spewing out of Gulf BP Denies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thought this might be of some interest. There are scientists that are finding oil still coming up to the surface outside of LA and Alabama, RSOE is calling it a enviornmental pollution. BP said that it was completely sealed over a year ago, something is fishy here. I didn't believe the entire story in the first place. Another thing to research is I have heard reports that the first responders to the clean up last year are starting to get very sick and some are even dying.....amazing. BP is denying that it is oil, so is the coast guard. WTF?

Link

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yep the well might be sealed but the ground all around that area has fractured due to all the stress. So in a way yea its sealed and they are not lying about that but is oil coming out in that area........you bet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
[blog.al.com...

TextThe oil could be flowing from a natural seep on the seafloor near the wellhead, experts said. Other possibilities include oil trapped within the wreckage of the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig, or oil deposited on the bottom during the spill that is slowly working its way to the surface. The most troubling possibility, according to petroleum engineers, is that oil is leaking up through the seafloor surrounding the sealed well pipe. Last week, in response to Internet postings by lawyers and environmental groups describing a leak, BP issued a blanket denial, stating, “None of this is true.”

do you think that they would tell the truth anyway?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
of course they wouldnt admit it.. same like it evaporated... last thing i knew oil thats wet doesnt evaporate

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
whats the big problem? throw a few golf balls at it, problem solved.
2nd. drill baby drill......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
whats the big problem? throw a few golf balls at it, problem solved.
2nd. drill baby drill......

the problem is :
a synthetic organism if u wish,, attached itself, too the oil molecular structure.

this bacteria if u wish,, we can call it "orange goo" if u want,,

has been radiated,, remember fukushima?,, yup 6 months worth of radio-active-gamma-#,,,in the atmoshphere,
and eventually ends up in the Gulf of Mexico somehow,,???something to do with northerlies/westerlies,shi.

Hey who knew fuku would blow??????

ohh ya throw golf balls at it?,, yaaaaaaaa
edit on 25-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

ohh ya throw golf balls at it?,, yaaaaaaaa
edit on 25-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

easy there, I was just alluding to the fact that BP actually tried to stop the leak initially by shooting golf balls at it. which was pretty funny, though none of this is really funny. I just try not to eat any fish that might of come from that region, but then again, fuku as you say, has had time to circulate around now as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

sorry the gulf b.p disaster, still really hurts.

and the fukushima scientists,, tried to plug a crack with diapers,,

so iguess its the same thing,,
desperation, tactics,
from both industries/corporations.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen do all these events in the past week make you uneasy at all? 3 7.0 magnitude Earthquakes, Hurricane Irene, Fukushima still releasing large amounts of radiation into the atmosphere, now this oil leakage? The only thing that could make this anymore interesting is Irene messing with all the Nuclear Power Plants around the east coast of America.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I didn't think it was over, wish someone had kept at least one ROV down there

latest situation update from RSOE

hisz.rsoe.hu...

top topics

join